Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 322

Thread: Cherry Hill student's challenge to Tea Party champion Michele Bachmann prompts 'threa

  1. #201
    Guru
    GPS_Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    02-11-17 @ 11:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: Cherry Hill student's challenge to Tea Party champion Michele Bachmann prompts 't

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I'm not one of the ones that is constantly starting threads about some Libbo schmuck getting a death threat, so as to prove how those mean 'ol Conservatives are nothing but racists and thugs, either.



    That's not what my posts stated, nor even remotely implied. However, it is a bit refreshing that you didn't call me a racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Apples and oranges, my man.

    Show us where I am being a hypocrite.
    Looks like you do start those kinds of threads.

    "Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."
    John F. Kennedy
    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    It would seem that the constitution is just a god damn piece of paper, to be trotted out when expedient.

  2. #202
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Cherry Hill student's challenge to Tea Party champion Michele Bachmann prompts 't

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Reality Check.

    Someone (a teen girl), did something that caused a Public Figure (Bauchman) to be in an awkward situation. Some people may or may not have sent her threats and harassed her, because people, in general suck. This isn't a "TEA PARTY" thing, or a CONSERVATIVE thing, this is a "PEOPLE SUCK" thing.

    Welcome to Life. Also it is in the nature of certain people, called Followers, to when ordered to repeat and stress a Talking Point, will do so without whit or care about reality, their own reputations... just as long as The Agenda is being moved forward...

    Thus a nothing thread like this full of rants of righteous indignation by certain posters that were told they should say and feel a certain way.
    I am glad that somebody gets it.

  3. #203
    Guru
    GPS_Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    02-11-17 @ 11:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: Cherry Hill student's challenge to Tea Party champion Michele Bachmann prompts 't

    Quote Originally Posted by megaprogman View Post
    I am glad that somebody gets it.
    What are you talking about? You’re the one who started this thread.

    "Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."
    John F. Kennedy
    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    It would seem that the constitution is just a god damn piece of paper, to be trotted out when expedient.

  4. #204
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Cherry Hill student's challenge to Tea Party champion Michele Bachmann prompts 't

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Nope. Read what you wrote... and my response and try again. If you are honest and objective, you will see the problem. If not, you won't.
    Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.

    There's nothing there to 'get'.

    You made a point.

    I made a counter point.

    Do you want to comment? If not, stop playing little games.

  5. #205
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Cherry Hill student's challenge to Tea Party champion Michele Bachmann prompts 't

    Quote Originally Posted by GPS_Flex View Post
    I’ll answer if you promise you will “call me out” more often.

    How it makes you hacky is that there would be zero chance, regardless of the outcome of the debate, that you would admit that Bachmann knows the Constitution, used the debate as a teaching moment or any other positive for Bachmann that would result from it.
    Hacky is putting words in my mouth -- telling me, someone one you don't really know, how I would react to Bachmann demonstrating some intellectual ability.

    In every public interview she has ever given, she comes off as under-qualified for the office she has, with no real understanding of civics, the Constitution, or BoR. However, if she would step up to the plate and debate the girl in a respectful and intelligent manner, I would applaud her.

    Hacky is thinking everyone who disagrees with you is a Lib. That's hacky and ignorant.



    You hate Bachmann first and foremost so your expressions aren’t sincere or logical.
    That's idiotic. Is not possible to dislike someone and be right in doing so?





    That means you are a simple hack on the issue IMO.
    You have no clue what the work 'hack' means. Running your mouth and misusing words, that's worse than a typo in my book.
    Last edited by hazlnut; 05-23-11 at 10:01 PM.

  6. #206
    Guru
    GPS_Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    02-11-17 @ 11:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: Cherry Hill student's challenge to Tea Party champion Michele Bachmann prompts 't

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Hacky is putting words in my mouth -- telling me, someone one you don't really know, how I would react to Bachmann demonstrating some intellectual ability.

    In every public interview she has ever given, she comes off as under-qualified for the office she has, with no real understanding of civics, the Constitution, or BoR. However, if she would step up to the plate and debate the girl in a respectful and intelligent manner, I would applaud her.
    I don't need to tell you how you would react. All Iím doing is pointing out the fact that you arenít at all interested in seeing Bachmann demonstrate anything. You are only pushing this issue to point out how stupid she is.

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Why? I've consistently hated Bachmann, Palin and people who support them.

    I support any effort to point out how stupid they are.

    How does that make me hacky?

    I've always said that GOP party's intelligence is watered down by the Tea Bagger base.

    I'm sure you understand the meaning of 'hack'. Anti-stupid does not make one a hack as it doesn't support one political side or the other.

    "Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."
    John F. Kennedy
    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    It would seem that the constitution is just a god damn piece of paper, to be trotted out when expedient.

  7. #207
    Guru
    GPS_Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    02-11-17 @ 11:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: Cherry Hill student's challenge to Tea Party champion Michele Bachmann prompts 't

    Oh, don’t take it personal hazelnut, I actually like you in a morbid, car crash kinda way.

    "Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."
    John F. Kennedy
    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    It would seem that the constitution is just a god damn piece of paper, to be trotted out when expedient.

  8. #208
    Global Moderator
    Silent Bob for President!

    RedAkston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    33,752
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Cherry Hill student's challenge to Tea Party champion Michele Bachmann prompts 't

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Why? I've consistently hated Bachmann, Palin and people who support them.

    I support any effort to point out how stupid they are.

    How does that make me hacky?

    I've always said that GOP party's intelligence is watered down by the Tea Bagger base.

    I'm sure you understand the meaning of 'hack'. Anti-stupid does not make one a hack as it doesn't support one political side or the other.
    Do you know Bachmann or Palin personally? If not, why do you hate them? You know absolutely nothing about them unless you know them personally. And why would you hate "the people that support them"? Do you know all of them personally?

    It's been pointed out that repeatedly that you are a partisan hack. Your hatred of those of whom you do not personally know has clouded whatever ability to be objective and reasonable a long time ago. You do nothing but bait constantly and then report those who reply to you for "baiting". You can't see the forest, and not because of the the trees, but because your hatred has blinded you. Your behavior on these forums consistently shows you to be anything but who you claim to be. You and your ilk claim that the Tea Party is racist, and yet when given the opportunity to prove it, the "proof" only further proves how wrong you are at every turn. You constantly use the term "teabaggers" not because it is an accurate representation of the Tea Party supporters, but because it is childish baiting. I know 8 year olds who could make a more compelling case about the Tea Party than you can, and that's not a joke. If you are going to continue to post here, expect to be called out at every turn for each and every dumbass statement you make.
    Welfare (Food Stamps, WIC, etc...) are not entitlements. They are taxpayer funded handouts and shouldn't be called entitlements at all. Social Security and Veteran's benefits are 'Entitlements' because the people receiving them are entitled to them. They were earned and paid for by the recipients.

  9. #209
    Stigmatized! End R Word! Kali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Seen
    08-19-12 @ 12:29 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    13,334
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Cherry Hill student's challenge to Tea Party champion Michele Bachmann prompts 't

    ~Following My Own Flow~

  10. #210
    Stigmatized! End R Word! Kali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Seen
    08-19-12 @ 12:29 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    13,334
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Cherry Hill student's challenge to Tea Party champion Michele Bachmann prompts 't

    Quote Originally Posted by Kali View Post
    How have I been had? The pics are REAL! You cannot fake them. So how have I been had? Explain to me how and you cannot make all these racist signs go away that I see in Clear View. So how have I been had? I am totally open to what you have to say as I do not like being made a fool of. So you explain it to me as I doubt you can explain away these racist pics and signs. Again I am totally open-minded and willing to give you my ear
    Mr. Vic, I think I was very nice to you in this post and got pretty much no reply to this. I was being respectful and said I was open-minded and wanted you to explain to me how I had been had. I got nothing back from you.
    ~Following My Own Flow~

Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •