Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 322

Thread: Cherry Hill student's challenge to Tea Party champion Michele Bachmann prompts 'threa

  1. #161
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: Cherry Hill student's challenge to Tea Party champion Michele Bachmann prompts 't

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Unbelievable.

    Some people are seriously messed in the head.

    My sentiments exactly.
    What's unbelievable, is that Libbos never get this incensed when it's a Conservative receiving the threats. I doubt any of them know about the death threats that Sarah Palin's parents receive.

  2. #162
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    08-14-12 @ 11:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,928

    Re: Cherry Hill student's challenge to Tea Party champion Michele Bachmann prompts 't

    I wonder how the left would feel if I said I perceived their entire party as racist hacks because the leader of their party, our president, went to a racist church for 2 decades and has many racist friends. If the president doesn't represent your party, then this idiot doesn't represent ours.

  3. #163
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    Re: Cherry Hill student's challenge to Tea Party champion Michele Bachmann prompts 't

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    What's unbelievable, is that Libbos never get this incensed when it's a Conservative receiving the threats. I doubt any of them know about the death threats that Sarah Palin's parents receive.
    Some probably would feel threats against Palin's parents are justified just for having Sarah Palin in the first place.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mahatma Gandhi


  4. #164
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: Cherry Hill student's challenge to Tea Party champion Michele Bachmann prompts 't

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Some probably would feel threats against Palin's parents are justified just for having Sarah Palin in the first place.
    That's right. I can hear it now, "but...but...but...that's different".

  5. #165
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    Re: Cherry Hill student's challenge to Tea Party champion Michele Bachmann prompts 't

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Why can't she debate the teenager?

    Do you mean to say 'no win' because you're acknowledging Bachmann's an idiot not worthy of her seat in the U.S. House of Reps?
    Why does everything you say have to be a partisan attack? Your question doesn't deserve a serious answer but I'll give one anyway. There's no expectations on the teen at all so even if she only made a couple of decent points, Bachmann would be skewered by the press as well as left wing ideologues. On the other hand, as Mega said, if Bachmann doesn't let the girl get any good points in, she's just being a bitch and a bully. It's a no win situation.

    None of this, though, excuses threatening this girl (just felt I needed to say that).
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mahatma Gandhi


  6. #166
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Cherry Hill student's challenge to Tea Party champion Michele Bachmann prompts 't

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerboy22 View Post
    Who is hiding behind children?

    Liberals on this board....Doing their best to goad, and mock Bachman because she won't debate a child....It was said before, it is a losing proposition. Win the debate and she looks like a bully, lose, and she looks like a dumb ass.

    You guys really need to get out of the Jon Stewart approach to politics.

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #167
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 07:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,237

    Re: Cherry Hill student's challenge to Tea Party champion Michele Bachmann prompts 't

    Quote Originally Posted by megaprogman View Post
    So you think it was a conspiracy?

    Interesting.
    Can you guarantee that it couldn't be?
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  8. #168
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,709

    Re: Cherry Hill student's challenge to Tea Party champion Michele Bachmann prompts 't

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    What's unbelievable, is that Libbos never get this incensed when it's a Conservative receiving the threats. I doubt any of them know about the death threats that Sarah Palin's parents receive.
    And you aren't all that incensed about the threats Obama and his family get. Why, I've never once seen you comment on that fact! Clearly you have no problem with it! In fact, maybe you support it! YOU SUPPORT KILLING OBAMA'S KIDS!!

    See how easy that was?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  9. #169
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    08-14-12 @ 11:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,928

    Re: Cherry Hill student's challenge to Tea Party champion Michele Bachmann prompts 't

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    And you aren't all that incensed about the threats Obama and his family get. Why, I've never once seen you comment on that fact! Clearly you have no problem with it! In fact, maybe you support it! YOU SUPPORT KILLING OBAMA'S KIDS!!

    See how easy that was?
    That was a really stupid thing to say. You're a smart person, you can do better than that. At least, I think you can.

  10. #170
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Cherry Hill student's challenge to Tea Party champion Michele Bachmann prompts 't

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    I am suspicious of the facts in this case, and who would threaten someone unless it was all a set up.

    I'm sorry but the Liberals are getting desperate to find a way to shut down Conservatives and they are not above going this.

    Just a thought.
    So you're saying this is some form of vast Left Wing conspiracy eh?
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •