Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 151

Thread: AP-GfK poll: Obama approval hits 60 percent

  1. #11
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: AP-GfK poll: Obama approval hits 60 percent

    The latest Rassmussen Daily tracking poll put Obama back close to where he was before Osama because the bump he got is being over shadowed by the Economy and the Real Job numbers.

    All the Liberals who are counting on the Osama shooting to make up for Obama's failure in everything else, check yourself in for a mental evaluation.


    It's important to start treatment ASAP.

    The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 25% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Thirty-seven percent (37%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -12

  2. #12
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,680

    Re: AP-GfK poll: Obama approval hits 60 percent

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    He tries and fails to call into question the results of the poll, but even he has to admit that he has no real evidence to go on. You have a conservative blogger posting on a conservative site, who provides zero evidence to back up his point(though he does manage to break out some old polls at republican peak popularity to try and suggest something), and you think he has done some great job. LoLz

    Note he did not question the sampling method nor the wording of the questions, he just latched onto something which even he admits can be explained away.

    So the fact that he is a conservative blogger, automatically calls his integrity into question?


    Are you calling him a liar? are you suggesting the sample did not contain 17 point sampling in favor of democrats? Please redress by all means, show me your evidence other than "hes a conservative poopyhead". thanks
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  3. #13
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: AP-GfK poll: Obama approval hits 60 percent

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    What was George Bush senior's approval rating immediately following Desert Storm?
    Iraq invaded Kuwait Aug 1990 at which time his approval was in the 60's it looks. At the time the actual military action began it looks to be about 80.

    cheesy source: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...e_H_W_Bush.png
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #14
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,680

    Re: AP-GfK poll: Obama approval hits 60 percent

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    The latest Rassmussen Daily tracking poll put Obama back close to where he was before Osama because the bump he got is being over shadowed by the Economy and the Real Job numbers.

    All the Liberals who are counting on the Osama shooting to make up for Obama's failure in everything else, check yourself in for a mental evaluation.


    It's important to start treatment ASAP.


    that's the point, Rasmussen could have sampled more republicans to get this result, do you have the data? Polls are for sheep.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #15
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Huntsville, AL (USA)
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 10:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    9,766

    Re: AP-GfK poll: Obama approval hits 60 percent

    Rev,

    I wonder what the Rassmussen poll says. I'm sure there's no party lean to it either.
    Last edited by Objective Voice; 05-11-11 at 03:32 PM.

  6. #16
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: AP-GfK poll: Obama approval hits 60 percent

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    So the fact that he is a conservative blogger, automatically calls his integrity into question?
    Did I mention his integrity? Did I say he was lying? Heap big fail with that straw man.


    Are you calling him a liar? are you suggesting the sample did not contain 17 point sampling in favor of democrats? Please redress by all means, show me your evidence other than "hes a conservative poopyhead". thanks
    Did I call him a liar or a poopyhead? So that is another heap big fail of a straw man.

    Did he not also explain why the poll might have more self identified democrats? Why yes he did, being that he is in fact honest, and just trying to spin results he did not like. I actually give the guy credit. He was too honest to not admit that there where perfectly good explanations for his results.

    Now, do you have any objections to my comments that are not straw men or that actually do address what I said?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #17
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,680

    Re: AP-GfK poll: Obama approval hits 60 percent

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective Voice View Post
    Rev,

    I wonder what the Rassmussen poll says. I'm sure there's no party lean to it either.


    read post 14 then get back to me.


    Also from your link all of them are within a couple points of each other, except 1. Polls are for sheep and partisan hacks.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: AP-GfK poll: Obama approval hits 60 percent

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Why post a link to some guy whining about the poll results? He does try hard to suggest they are inaccurate...
    But then you get to the party ID: 46 percent identify as Democrat or leaning Democrat, 29 percent identify as Republican or leaning Republican, 4 percent identify as purely independent leaning towards neither party, and 20 percent answered, “I don’t know.”
    For contrast, the AP’s immediate preceding poll was 45 percent Democrat, 33 percent Republican; the likely-voter pool in October 2010 was 43 percent Democrat, 48 percent Republican. The poll’s total sample in October 2010 split 43 percent Democrat, 40 percent Republican.

    With a poll sample that has a 17-percentage-point margin in favor of the Democrats, is anyone surprised that these results look like a David Axelrod dream?
    You don't think a 17% skew in the Dems favor is a little out of the ordinary?

    How very... liberal of you.

    If someone posted a poll skewed in the GOPs favor, you'd be all over them like white on rice, claiming either the poll doesnt matter or the poll was unfairly slanted in the GOP's favor.
    Last edited by Whovian; 05-11-11 at 03:36 PM.

  9. #19
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,680

    Re: AP-GfK poll: Obama approval hits 60 percent

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Did I mention his integrity? Did I say he was lying? Heap big fail with that straw man.

    Did I call him a liar or a poopyhead? So that is another heap big fail of a straw man.

    You inferred it, if you can't see it, I can't help you.

    Did he not also explain why the poll might have more self identified democrats? Why yes he did, being that he is in fact honest, and just trying to spin results he did not like. I actually give the guy credit. He was too honest to not admit that there where perfectly good explanations for his results.

    Now, do you have any objections to my comments that are not straw men or that actually do address what I said?

    So wait, is he whining, or are you giving him credit?


    Please feel free to address my points to councilman, my response to your response to DWBH, and finally, my response to OV.

    Thank you.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  10. #20
    Bring us a shrubbery!
    tessaesque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Plano, Texas
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,910

    Re: AP-GfK poll: Obama approval hits 60 percent

    Rasmussen

    Gallup

    Several Polls, Collected by Real Clear Politics

    One poll does not a trend make...just sayin'...
    "Hmmm...Can't decide if I want to watch "Four Houses" or give myself an Icy Hot pee hole enema..." - Blake Shelton


Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •