Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 152

Thread: Two imams pulled from plane bound for North Carolina

  1. #31
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,868
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Two imams pulled from plane bound for North Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    A couple of imams could never intentionally cause a ruckus, right? I'm sure they were on their best airplane behaviour.

    We can make that assumption, right? And we can assume a couple pilots are bigots, right?

    Yes we can! Let's do it for a couple more pages.
    Well there aren't any reports of it, all the articles I've read say the blokes were well behaved, so it seems a fair assumption that the pilot was a bigot.
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Two imams pulled from plane bound for North Carolina

    Let's assume that theyre evil cause their muslim and the pc media didnt report that they were causing a ruckus, randomly attempting to get their **** thrown off a plane on purpose.


    **** NO im not going to assume that. Damn... jeeze.

  3. #33
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Two imams pulled from plane bound for North Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Well it could only be a couple because those are the only two black guys who wear berets in the entire country.
    Are you are kidding right? You don't know much about people in the news do you. There are many hundreds of them,and at one time there were 10,000.

    Here are 6 and none of them are the ones in the other picture

    The Panthers say they are not the New ones but the Media that talked about them called them that.
    Last edited by Councilman; 05-08-11 at 05:35 AM.

  4. #34
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:44 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,439
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Two imams pulled from plane bound for North Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    Well there aren't any reports of it, all the articles I've read say the blokes were well behaved, so it seems a fair assumption that the pilot was a bigot.
    I would think (I do not know... do you) the pilots were acting on information from flight attendants, who informed the pilots, so if you want to call someone a bigot, you should redirect your aim at the flight attendant(s) being bigots or bigoted. Or?

    .
    Last edited by zimmer; 05-08-11 at 05:42 AM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Two imams pulled from plane bound for North Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    Are you are kidding right? You don't know much about people in the news do you. There are many hundreds of them,and at one time there were 10,000.

    Here are 6 and none of them are the ones in the other picture

    The Panthers say they are not the New ones but the Media that talked about them called them that.
    So.... your point is you're scared of them?

  6. #36
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,359

    Re: Two imams pulled from plane bound for North Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    Let's assume that theyre evil cause their muslim and the pc media didnt report that they were causing a ruckus, randomly attempting to get their **** thrown off a plane on purpose.


    **** NO im not going to assume that. Damn... jeeze.
    1. Who said it was random?
    2. Did the media report that the pilots are bigots and thus worthy of being fired (or worse)?


    I'm just sayin', check your assumptions.
    Last edited by ecofarm; 05-08-11 at 05:44 AM.

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Two imams pulled from plane bound for North Carolina

    It's late I don't know what you're saying.

  8. #38
    Sage
    Infinite Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Seen
    11-19-17 @ 06:45 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,858

    Re: Two imams pulled from plane bound for North Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    I would think (I do not know... do you) the pilots were acting on information from flight attendants, who informed the pilots, so if you want to call someone a bigot, you should redirect your aim at the flight attendant(s) being bigots or bigoted.
    If you have a concern as a pilot or flight attendant you have every right to ensure safety. If a post earlier is correct and these guys were checked over again by your airport security people and these people were still refused their seats then I'm afraid Spud is correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Or?
    Your airport security doesn't work properly - which to me is far more of a concern than two unarmed passengers being refused flight after being checked twice (especially if an enhanced check is made on the second search).

  9. #39
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,868
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Two imams pulled from plane bound for North Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    I would think (I do not know... do you) the pilots were acting on information from flight attendants, who informed the pilots, so if you want to call someone a bigot, you should redirect your aim at the flight attendant(s) being bigots or bigoted. Or?

    .
    Well all reports are of the pilot, after kicking the imams off the plane, wouldn't let them board again after extra security checks, so with no real reason to kick them off the plane, bigotry seems the most obvious answer on behalf of the pilot.
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  10. #40
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,359

    Re: Two imams pulled from plane bound for North Carolina

    Or, they were a disturbance and it doesn't much matter if that was over-reaction or legitimate concern. We don't need a major disturbance continuing into the flight, that's obvious. Somewhere between over-reaction and legitimate concern is the truth, but the plane's undisturbed journey is the pilot's primary concern.
    Last edited by ecofarm; 05-08-11 at 06:26 AM.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •