Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
Results 291 to 297 of 297

Thread: Obama Says He Will Not Release Bin Laden Photo

  1. #291
    Don't Mess With Texas
    mertex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Seen
    10-14-14 @ 03:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,382

    Re: Obama Says He Will Not Release Bin Laden Photo

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    and I suppose you have proof of this?

    He read it in some newspaper - the ones he claims lie!



    "I have been thinking that I would make a proposition to my Republican friends... that if they will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop telling the truth about them."
    --Adlai Stevenson, Politician





  2. #292
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    01-03-16 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,761

    Re: Obama Says He Will Not Release Bin Laden Photo

    Quote Originally Posted by mertex View Post
    How can you be sure he was on kidney dialysis? You contradict yourself, it is not even funny. You choose to believe some things and ignore others?
    Actually, more then anything I'm questioning it ALL.

    Nobody's answered the simple question yet : How can you be so easy to be certain that THIS reporting of OBL's death is the correct one?? When there's been NOTHING of independent confirmation... (unless alquaida was allowed to see the body before it was tossed in the ocean, then only the US has "confirmed" the death).

    I can't be SURE, but how am I supposed to dismiss that he had been reported as a VERY sick man even in 2001-2001...

    Oh yes, I'm sure the President is surround by countless people that are willing to lie for him and claim that Bin Laden was killed even if they know different! LOL!

    What happens to whistleblowers again???
    WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange 'to be charged with spying by the US' | Mail Online (and this is about a guy that is not even american, that was GIVEN documents... if this was someone from the whitehouse leaking something big like this, the charge would probably be called 'treason')

    But even then, how could we be certain of who knew things were staged vs who just showed up for work?? That would require an investigation, but that's not going to happen either.

    Oh yes, the entire CIA and everyone that works there is nothing but a liar willing to give this conspiracy all their support. You've got to be kidding.
    No, that's NOT what I said.... but to illustrate, remember "saddam has a nigerian yellow cake" (also remember the downing street memo "the intelligence is being fixed around the issue")??

    These people gather intelligence for their superiors in whatever capacity they are tasked... the organization however, ALSO spreads ALOT of disinformation. Disinformation being 10-20% accurate with 80-90% manipulation.

    Geez, I guess all those stories about John Edwards having a baby out of wedlock, and Schwartzznegger having a love child, and Paul Ryan wanting to destroy Medicare are just figments of our imagination? Right, because all the news agencies work together and agree on their lies.
    Let's use Arnolds love child... that love child is 10 years old... why didn't the media seek this out while it might have created a scandal + a pay bonus for good investigative work???

    But you still got that wrong... umm... how to illustrate... umm... ok, next time it's 'newshour' in your locality flip through all the newscasts just long enough to determine the story. Then compare how often you'll find the same news stories, sometimes written verbatim across 3, 4, 5 or even ALL MSM outlets... not just the same story verbatim, but presented in the same 5 min segment.

    Does this happen by accident? (Though I doubt you'll actually attempt this)

    Yes, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and FOX News all got together and decided they would lie for Obama and carry the story that Bin Laden was killed, but they didn't bother to check facts to make sure their stories were true - they've been lying to all of us all along. How refreshing to finally learn that.
    Just so you know, 95% of all media market share (tv, radio, print, AND internet) is controlled by 5 CEO's and the boardrooms they work in.

    Next, look at how intimately tied these news organizations are tied to the political structure of the country they operate in... oh, and what's even better is that any "alternative" to these 5 is called "fringe" or some other derogatory descriptive.

    Have you ever considered the level with which media is controlled by a surprisingly small number of people?

    I'm intelligent enough to recognize that you are not going to get that many people to agree to a lie, especially when they are on opposite parties, like Bush and Cheney and Fox News.
    Ya... republicans and democrats fighting is like watching a Don King boxing match... sure it's exciting, sure it's good sport, good competition... but even when it's not a rigged game Don King owns both fighters contracts so even if he's not deciding a winner he still wins regardless of results.

    No, you are absolutely correct. We cannot be sure about any of this. In fact, we cannot even be sure that we exist - we may just think we do, but do we have any real proof? After all, it could all be a dream - you know, one day we'll wake up and none of this actually happened.
    How many times has the story changed again?? I'm up to at least 5-10 changes to this story...

    - big shootout
    - one gunman shooting
    - OBL used a human shield
    - Obl did NOT use a human shield
    - OBL shot on sight
    - Obl captured THEN killed
    - Administration watched the whole thing
    - administration tv's blacked out during the raid

    So, WHICH OF THESE stories is supposed to be the correct one?? How many times do you allow someone to change the stories before you start asking questions like "did this story even happen at all???"?

    Why they kept his whereabouts so secret. Why he had guards and surveyance.
    Relevance?

    I have no idea, nor do I care. All I care about is that he is dead, that he is having to answer for what he did and we won't have to deal with him again. Doesn't mean that we are free of terrorists, but at least this heinous man is gone.
    You have no idea, and are too lazy to look up the FBI's most wanted list???

    Thanks for admitting that you're arguing from a position of ignorance. That's fine... it's probably 70-80% of people only catch the first story and stop paying attention as the story gets "corrected" 20 times into a final "working version" of the lies.

    Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if you told me that it was nonsense that the Gulf of Tonkin incident that led to the Vietnam war really happened... EVEN THOUGH the LBJ tapes have been released where he says he wants to fake an attack to justify war.

    Quote Originally Posted by mertex View Post
    He read it in some newspaper - the ones he claims lie!
    Of course newspapers have reason to not tell the whole truth about stories... consider, NBC owned by GE... Lets say there's a news story that might impact GE's bottom line, what's the motivation for NBC to provide accurate reporting of the matter?? Especially KNOWING that this would hurt one of their sister companies?

  3. #293
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Obama Says He Will Not Release Bin Laden Photo

    This issue sickens me.

    UBL is dead. The photo would add fuel to the fire. If UBL were alive, don't you think there'd be a video by now?

    Don't release the photo.

    Fin.

  4. #294
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    01-03-16 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,761

    Re: Obama Says He Will Not Release Bin Laden Photo

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    This issue sickens me.

    UBL is dead. The photo would add fuel to the fire. If UBL were alive, don't you think there'd be a video by now?

    Don't release the photo.

    Fin.
    God forbid he get a trial where the nature of his dealings with the CIA can be discovered, where he can be prosecuted on ALL counts so those victims could get proper justice... now (assuming there's even a grain of truth in the MSM narrative that keeps changing), not being there I couldn't say whether it was necessary to kill him on sight or not... but the point is that in a trial evidence can come out, and those that dealt with OBL from the US may be ALSO implicated on charges too...

    But even then I suppose he'd have been privy to a sham trial where he gets found guilty and executed before facing all charges.

  5. #295
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    06-05-11 @ 05:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    117

    Re: Obama Says He Will Not Release Bin Laden Photo

    Once upon a time, thousands of years ago, there were two neighboring tribes who looked upon a small heard of animals. The winter was setting in and they realized there would not be enough for both tribes. They had no reason to fight each other, no incentive, except this winter posed a threat to everyone's life. Both tribes looked upon their women and children and could not stand the idea of their own children suffering. Both tribes had a sense a sense of decency, and could not bring themselves to just kill the others and take control of the heard. So, leaders on both sides created religion, in hopes to manifest a hatred for the other tribe, so a war could begin. But this wasn't enough, because at the heart of each teaching, was their human nature, peace. Then, one leader got an idea. He hatched a plan that it would be better for a few of to die than all, so we must make a sacrifice to get total control of the heard. In the night an attack upon themselves was made and then blamed upon the other tribe. The tribe become so infuriated at such an atrocity they attacked the other tribe and killed all men, women and children dead. That tribe barely survived the winter, but made it. There was speculation, conspiracy due to some of the evidence, but many new it's better not to question such things. There was rumor than one man may have survived. A group of warriors was sent out into the woods, and returned saying they had found this man and killed him. The had brought a rock back with the last warriors face etched on it. The rock was given to their leader. He looked at it and said, I will not show this to my people, perhaps it will raise the ghosts of the dead back to haunt us. This is a historical metaphor that has happened more times than you know.

  6. #296
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Obama Says He Will Not Release Bin Laden Photo

    Quote Originally Posted by empireofreason View Post
    Once upon a time, thousands of years ago, there were two neighboring tribes who looked upon a small heard of animals. The winter was setting in and they realized there would not be enough for both tribes. They had no reason to fight each other, no incentive, except this winter posed a threat to everyone's life. Both tribes looked upon their women and children and could not stand the idea of their own children suffering. Both tribes had a sense a sense of decency, and could not bring themselves to just kill the others and take control of the heard. So, leaders on both sides created religion, in hopes to manifest a hatred for the other tribe, so a war could begin. But this wasn't enough, because at the heart of each teaching, was their human nature, peace. Then, one leader got an idea. He hatched a plan that it would be better for a few of to die than all, so we must make a sacrifice to get total control of the heard. In the night an attack upon themselves was made and then blamed upon the other tribe. The tribe become so infuriated at such an atrocity they attacked the other tribe and killed all men, women and children dead. That tribe barely survived the winter, but made it. There was speculation, conspiracy due to some of the evidence, but many new it's better not to question such things. There was rumor than one man may have survived. A group of warriors was sent out into the woods, and returned saying they had found this man and killed him. The had brought a rock back with the last warriors face etched on it. The rock was given to their leader. He looked at it and said, I will not show this to my people, perhaps it will raise the ghosts of the dead back to haunt us. This is a historical metaphor that has happened more times than you know.
    Did you type this yourself, empireofreason? Firstly, your grammar and spelling require editing. Secondly, this post contains much unproven belief. Thirdly, UBL is dead. If you made this post to insinuate otherwise, you would be wrong.

  7. #297
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Obama Says He Will Not Release Bin Laden Photo

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    God forbid he get a trial where the nature of his dealings with the CIA can be discovered, where he can be prosecuted on ALL counts so those victims could get proper justice... now (assuming there's even a grain of truth in the MSM narrative that keeps changing), not being there I couldn't say whether it was necessary to kill him on sight or not... but the point is that in a trial evidence can come out, and those that dealt with OBL from the US may be ALSO implicated on charges too...

    But even then I suppose he'd have been privy to a sham trial where he gets found guilty and executed before facing all charges.
    The only issue I speak of is whether or not UBL is dead.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •