Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 297

Thread: Obama Says He Will Not Release Bin Laden Photo

  1. #211
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Obama Says He Will Not Release Bin Laden Photo

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    Ok, now, can you tell me that there's not a chance that this "evidence" could have been produced fraudulently??

    I know it's less heroic, but the overwhelming testimony (which in this case trumps the clever story telling with massive lies that were coming out by the hour when this story first broke... first a big gunfight, then one man shooting from across the street, then they throw the body into the ocean "for the will of his religion" which was NOT the procedure, etc) suggests that OBL was actually a sick man even back in 2001 with a disease (allegedly) that has a max life expectancy of 5 years... and that was in 2002 where that came out.

    So, ya, OBL IS dead, precisely when that happened is unknown as far as we know.
    unknown as far as YOU know. the rest of the world knows exactly when and where it happened.

    Take your nonsense back where it belongs... the Conspiracy Theory section.

  2. #212
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    01-03-16 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,761

    Re: Obama Says He Will Not Release Bin Laden Photo

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    unknown as far as YOU know. the rest of the world knows exactly when and where it happened.

    Take your nonsense back where it belongs... the Conspiracy Theory section.
    Ya... I know, FOX, CNN, CBS are ALL conspiracies... cause those are the places that reported his previous deaths.

    If the reality offends you so much, why do you follow every post I write in every thread??

  3. #213
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Obama Says He Will Not Release Bin Laden Photo

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    Ya... I know, FOX, CNN, CBS are ALL conspiracies... cause those are the places that reported his previous deaths.

    If the reality offends you so much, why do you follow every post I write in every thread??
    everyone else has discounted those 'reports'. You seem to think they are some sort of proof that Bin Laden has been dead for years.

    You refuse to accept reality, in this, or any thread you post in. I don't know why you even bother.

  4. #214
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    01-03-16 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,761

    Re: Obama Says He Will Not Release Bin Laden Photo

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    everyone else has discounted those 'reports'. You seem to think they are some sort of proof that Bin Laden has been dead for years.

    You refuse to accept reality, in this, or any thread you post in. I don't know why you even bother.
    Oh, so everyone else "decides" that bin laden actually survived his death all those years ago and so it actually happened like that because of the mass 'decision'???

    Do you realize how delusional you sound there??? DECIDING REALITY... you can decide that jumping off a tall building is fine cause you've decided that you can fly. But once you take the leap reality will set in and show you that you were wrong in your belief.

    So, what makes you believe that the MSM was lying then but they are now telling the truth??

  5. #215
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,513

    Re: Obama Says He Will Not Release Bin Laden Photo

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    What would be the point in debating after the photos are released? It would be like debating his birth certificate after it was released.

    Trying to hide things away in an open society never works, and BHO has not yet learned that. His bungling of the story following the success of the Seals only highlights his incompetence..
    Haven't you been reading this forum, and others like it? What makes you think there has to be a point in order for people to argue? Lots of people just like to argue, which is one reason we join political forums.

    your latter statement, for example. What is the point of that? It is pure circular reasoning: OBL should have released the photo (despite the reasons given for not having done so), therefore, he "bungled the story" (IYO, of course) because releasing the photo would have been the right thing to do because you say so.

    Now, how's that for an example of an argument with no point?
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  6. #216
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Obama Says He Will Not Release Bin Laden Photo

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    Oh, so everyone else "decides" that bin laden actually survived his death all those years ago and so it actually happened like that because of the mass 'decision'???

    Do you realize how delusional you sound there??? DECIDING REALITY... you can decide that jumping off a tall building is fine cause you've decided that you can fly. But once you take the leap reality will set in and show you that you were wrong in your belief.

    So, what makes you believe that the MSM was lying then but they are now telling the truth??
    again with the goalpost shifting and the name calling. How have you not been perma banned yet? I never sasid 'decided' or 'deciding makes reality'... those are goalpost shifts you created becasue you lost the argument the moment you posted. I also never said anyone was lying... learn to read. I said those reprts were discounted. News 'reports' on stuff all the time that later turns out to not have happened. ALL news.

    If you ever once responded with a coherent argument with facts and credible sources, I think I'd have a heart attack and die.
    Last edited by Whovian; 05-10-11 at 08:50 AM.

  7. #217
    Basketball Nerd
    StillBallin75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    21,896

    Re: Obama Says He Will Not Release Bin Laden Photo

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    ...

    Dumbest thing I've ever heard. "We'll definitely release it" "No, it might make people mad we can't release it."

    Dumb.. .all around dumb.
    The decision wasn't dumb. The only thing that could potentially be dumb here was the flip-flopping, IF he had actually said "We'll definitely release it."
    Nobody who wins a war indulges in a bifurcated definition of victory. War is a political act; victory and defeat have meaning only in political terms. A country incapable of achieving its political objectives at an acceptable cost is losing the war, regardless of battlefield events.

    Bifurcating victory (e.g. winning militarily, losing politically) is a useful salve for defeated armies. The "stab in the back" narrative helped take the sting out of failure for German generals after WWI and their American counterparts after Vietnam.

    All the same, it's nonsense. To paraphrase Vince Lombardi, show me a political loser, and I'll show you a loser.
    - Colonel Paul Yingling

  8. #218
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Obama Says He Will Not Release Bin Laden Photo

    Quote Originally Posted by StillBallin75 View Post
    The decision wasn't dumb. The only thing that could potentially be dumb here was the flip-flopping, IF he had actually said "We'll definitely release it."
    We should have the option. No worse than photos of people jumping off a burning building to their death

    We're all grown up and can handle it. If someone doesn't want to look, don't look. Period

    Hmmmmmm or maybe......

    UBL in fact is not dead and rather was detained and is now in U.S. custody. Not only in custody, but in custody when everyone thinks he's dead, so, the CIA can do pretty much do anything they want to him.

  9. #219
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    08-14-12 @ 11:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,928

    Re: Obama Says He Will Not Release Bin Laden Photo

    Quote Originally Posted by mertex View Post
    So, to you the coffin of a dead person is the same as showing the dead person, especially one that has been shot in the head? That figures.


    I'm so glad you belong to that other party, you represent them well.
    Thank you! I gladly belong to the "other" party!

  10. #220
    Guru
    Binary_Digit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 04:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,539

    Re: Obama Says He Will Not Release Bin Laden Photo

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    Ok, now, can you tell me that there's not a chance that this "evidence" could have been produced fraudulently??
    Yeah, al'Qaeda's confirmation of his death is fraudulent evidence because they're all in on the conspiracy too. The clue train left 10 minutes ago, you should get a refund for your tickets.

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •