Tell me, are you skeptical about everything, or just what the Democrats do?
I put 8 sources, MOST of them MSM sources (and Bennazir Bhutto speaking) about how OBL has been dead probably since 2002.
That's what's been REPORTED ON!!!! That's NOT my OPINION it's what has been REPORTED!!!!!
NOT MY WORDS!!!!!
But, let's go over it for your sake :
- President : Gets to cash in on resurrecting a dead guy and then "oh we threw him in the oceans but trust us we got his DNA as compared to the DNA we collected from a cave he was once in"???
- Presidential staff : Either Obama to them or them to Obama decided to bring him out for political reasons
- Seals team : Who will never speak about what happened (OR they are already on their "final missions")
- DNA evidence : Compared to what? You can't look at a DNA strand and say "ok, this is John Paulson Smith" You need to make a comparison, where did they get the sample to be compared?
How is it "far reaching"???
From this angle, this is just Obama and his staff setting up a political stunt as a distraction from other issues. Not really anyone else needed in that everyone else from there would just receive and enforce orders.
Edit : I spoke out against Bush for YEARS as well, don't worry... I'm a political atheist. They are BOTH corrupt beyond repair.
One thing we do know about his latest demise, is that reputable navy Seals carried it out, all of Obama's staff, CIA, and Dod were there, and DNA tests proved it.
It's all there in the latest Time magazine.
Of all the other "announcements" that Osama is dead, I think this is the only one that can be considered official. All the others were speculation.Analysts used a number of methods to identify the body of Osama bin Laden after the raid early Monday in Pakistan. One of these was genetic kinship analysis, a method of typing DNA that has been in common use for many years, often helping to identify crime victims and settle questions about paternity. The technique was used to identify those killed during the 9/11 attacks, as well as victims of Hurricane Katrina.
When a reference sample isnít available -- as it doesn't appear to have been for Bin Laden -- indirect identification is based on DNA collected from one or more close biological relatives.
Stories just like this are all over the internet
PressTV - 'Bin Laden was killed years ago'
Bin Laden was killed years ago
In the interview, she identifies the man who killed the notorious al-Qaeda leader as one Omar Sheikh , excerpts of which was sent to Press TV's UReport.
Meanwhile, a US official says bin Laden's body has been buried at sea, alleging that his hasty burial was in accordance with Islamic law, which requires burial within 24 hours of death.
This is while burial at sea is not an Islamic practice and Islam does not determine a timeframe for burial.
As for why the photos shouldn't be released, I think the national security argument here is the strongest; releasing the photos could potentially increase the amount of backlash and put some a lot of extremists over the top and increase their thirst for revenge that such a gruesome thing happened to their beloved icon.
- Colonel Paul YinglingNobody who wins a war indulges in a bifurcated definition of victory. War is a political act; victory and defeat have meaning only in political terms. A country incapable of achieving its political objectives at an acceptable cost is losing the war, regardless of battlefield events.
Bifurcating victory (e.g. winning militarily, losing politically) is a useful salve for defeated armies. The "stab in the back" narrative helped take the sting out of failure for German generals after WWI and their American counterparts after Vietnam.
All the same, it's nonsense. To paraphrase Vince Lombardi, show me a political loser, and I'll show you a loser.
I know it's less heroic, but the overwhelming testimony (which in this case trumps the clever story telling with massive lies that were coming out by the hour when this story first broke... first a big gunfight, then one man shooting from across the street, then they throw the body into the ocean "for the will of his religion" which was NOT the procedure, etc) suggests that OBL was actually a sick man even back in 2001 with a disease (allegedly) that has a max life expectancy of 5 years... and that was in 2002 where that came out.
So, ya, OBL IS dead, precisely when that happened is unknown as far as we know.