Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 113

Thread: Bin Laden was unarmed when shot

  1. #101
    Stigmatized! End R Word! Kali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Seen
    08-19-12 @ 12:29 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    13,334
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Bin Laden was unarmed when shot

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    he just needed killing
    This. Sums. It. Up
    ~Following My Own Flow~

  2. #102
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Bin Laden was unarmed when shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Kali View Post
    This. Sums. It. Up
    yup... some things just need killin.

  3. #103
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Bin Laden was unarmed when shot

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    he just needed killing
    Just like a lot of serial killers (a dozen or more victims) that have been captured and later found guilty and executed in accordance with the laws

    Saddam was captured alive and brought to trial under Bush vs UBL that was ordered killed not captured by President Barack Obama.

  4. #104
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,757

    Re: Bin Laden was unarmed when shot

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    Just like a lot of serial killers (a dozen or more victims) that have been captured and later found guilty and executed in accordance with the laws

    Saddam was captured alive and brought to trial under Bush vs UBL that was ordered killed — not captured — by President Barack Obama.
    better safe than sorry. missions can go wrong all the time. A capture of OBL did not guarantee a death sentence

    one on the body one in the head made sure the asswipe was gonna be dead



  5. #105
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Bin Laden was unarmed when shot

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    better safe than sorry. missions can go wrong all the time. A capture of OBL did not guarantee a death sentence

    one on the body one in the head made sure the asswipe was gonna be dead
    Seems to me.... death is a far easier punishment than life behind bars in a fed joint

    Also the info that was inside his head that will never appear on a harddrive.

    There are still too many loose ends in need of tying

    Just sayin'

  6. #106
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,757

    Re: Bin Laden was unarmed when shot

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    Seems to me.... death is a far easier punishment than life behind bars in a fed joint

    Also the info that was inside his head that will never appear on a harddrive.

    There are still too many loose ends in need of tying

    Just sayin'

    yeah in an ideal world Obama would be sitting in some 24-7 black hole with some Mossad Chick playing "fry the weaner" with a generator but so much could have gone wrong

    a bullet in the bin laden beats two in the court or something like that



  7. #107
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Bin Laden was unarmed when shot

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    yeah in an ideal world Obama would be sitting in some 24-7 black hole with some Mossad Chick playing "fry the weaner" with a generator but so much could have gone wrong

    a bullet in the bin laden beats two in the court or something like that
    The intelligence value inside his head vs the so-called intelligence value on the harddrives. I say so-called intel on the harddrive because, the current Admin has led us in a maze of half-truths from the beginning and interestingly there are several different accounts of what really happened.

    Frankly, taken him alive would have been preferable as a backup if the so called intel on the drives turns out to be a dud

  8. #108
    Stigmatized! End R Word! Kali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Seen
    08-19-12 @ 12:29 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    13,334
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Bin Laden was unarmed when shot

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    Seems to me.... death is a far easier punishment than life behind bars in a fed joint

    Also the info that was inside his head that will never appear on a harddrive.

    There are still too many loose ends in need of tying

    Just sayin'
    He was an ego tripping fool so I have no doubt he had already written out plots that should be carried out after his death. I would not doubt some of them were videotaped. He is one that wanted his message to be carried on so do not be so sure about his thoughts inside his crazy head will never appear on a harddrive.

    Anyways you keep defending this asswipe and I will keep being happy we brought the bastard down.
    ~Following My Own Flow~

  9. #109
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Bin Laden was unarmed when shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Kali View Post
    Anyways you keep defending this asswipe and I will keep being happy we brought the bastard down.
    So, what you are really saying is that UBL should NOT have been arrested and given a fair trial for his role in the September 11, eh?

  10. #110
    Stigmatized! End R Word! Kali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Seen
    08-19-12 @ 12:29 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    13,334
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Bin Laden was unarmed when shot

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    So, what you are really saying is that UBL should NOT have been arrested and given a fair trial for his role in the September 11, eh?
    Were you under the impression I thought he should have been? I have been very vocal about being happy that we finally got him. He was a direct threat to the U.S.A. and got what he had coming
    ~Following My Own Flow~

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •