Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 113

Thread: Bin Laden was unarmed when shot

  1. #91
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Bin Laden was unarmed when shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosaur View Post
    According to Al-Jazeera, Osama bin Laden, the infamous terrorist behind the deaths of innumerable people, including the September 11 terrorist attacks which alone consumed 3000 civilian lives, was unarmed when he was shot.

    Bin Laden 'was unarmed' when shot dead - Americas - Al Jazeera English
    so were those 3000 people he had murdered on 9-11. what's your point?
    Last edited by OscarB63; 05-08-11 at 11:39 PM.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  2. #92
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,720

    Re: Bin Laden was unarmed when shot

    Quote Originally Posted by ElCid View Post
    When they saw he was unarmed, they should've slowly strangled him, or beheaded him, or burned him alive. They also could've thrown him off a chopper from high altitude. The dog should've been ordered to chew on his face for a while, and his crotch, too. Just say'n...............................
    There is a very good reason we didn't. We are better than they are. End.Of.Discussion.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  3. #93
    Stigmatized! End R Word! Kali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Seen
    08-19-12 @ 12:29 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    13,334
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Bin Laden was unarmed when shot

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    so were those 3000 people he had murdered on 9-11. what's your point?
    Some folks seem to be very concerned over OBL rights.. Give me a frigging break people.
    ~Following My Own Flow~

  4. #94
    Stigmatized! End R Word! Kali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Seen
    08-19-12 @ 12:29 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    13,334
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Bin Laden was unarmed when shot

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    There is a very good reason we didn't. We are better than they are. End.Of.Discussion.
    But Dan some think we should have brought him in since he was not armed. Yeah right. As if
    ~Following My Own Flow~

  5. #95
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Bin Laden was unarmed when shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Kali View Post
    Some folks seem to be very concerned over OBL rights.. Give me a frigging break people.
    For a Liberal I seem to like what you write a lot.
    From what I heard and we have no idea how close it is to the facts, Osama was within arms reach of a Russian 9mm pistol and an AK-47 and as I said before he made the choice not to give up when he pushed his wife in the line of fire.
    Why is it some Liberals claim to be Conservatives but the minute they post Liberal gibberish they are exposed.

    Now that is the end of the Story.
    Last edited by Councilman; 05-08-11 at 11:56 PM.

  6. #96
    Educator
    Ron Mars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Last Seen
    02-01-14 @ 04:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: Bin Laden was unarmed when shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Kali View Post
    Some folks seem to be very concerned over OBL rights.. Give me a frigging break people.
    I feel exactly the same way about his devoted followers.
    The national security of the United States can never be left in the hands of liberals.

  7. #97
    Sage
    ksu_aviator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fort Worth Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,680
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Bin Laden was unarmed when shot

    Sometimes I'm a little slow on the up take...but what stands out when you hear that Bin Laden was not heavily guarded? Why wasn't he armed? If the world's strongest military is after you wouldn't you have some guards?

    My pondering brings me to the conclusion that Bin Laden was probably not worried about being caught. He must have thought that he was safe. He must have thought that someone was protecting him. My guess is that he had bribed some Pakistani officials to look the other way.
    You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love.For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”

  8. #98
    Stigmatized! End R Word! Kali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Seen
    08-19-12 @ 12:29 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    13,334
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Bin Laden was unarmed when shot

    Quote Originally Posted by ksu_aviator View Post
    Sometimes I'm a little slow on the up take...but what stands out when you hear that Bin Laden was not heavily guarded? Why wasn't he armed? If the world's strongest military is after you wouldn't you have some guards?

    My pondering brings me to the conclusion that Bin Laden was probably not worried about being caught. He must have thought that he was safe. He must have thought that someone was protecting him. My guess is that he had bribed some Pakistani officials to look the other way.
    I totally agree.. I think he thought that mansion/compound was a safehouse. And there is no doubt in my mind that they/Pakistani officials were protecting him. No way in hell nobody will ever convince me otherwise. They have lots and lots of explaining to do and now they do not want to allow us to be able to talk with bin ladens wives? For real? I think they fear what wifey may say about them.
    ~Following My Own Flow~

  9. #99
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Bin Laden was unarmed when shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Kali View Post
    But Dan some think we should have brought him in since he was not armed. Yeah right. As if
    Don't you find it odd, that President Obama's story has changed so much on how Bin Laden was assassinated

    The fact is UBL was not armed and did not use one of his wives as a human shield.

    So, why wasn't he taken into custody?

  10. #100
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,566

    Re: Bin Laden was unarmed when shot

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    Don't you find it odd, that President Obama's story has changed so much on how Bin Laden was assassinated

    The fact is UBL was not armed and did not use one of his wives as a human shield.

    So, why wasn't he taken into custody?
    he just needed killing



Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •