Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
Results 251 to 257 of 257

Thread: Bush declines Obama invitation to go to ground zero

  1. #251
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,413

    Re: Bush declines Obama invitation to go to ground zero

    He can't be "the guy Obama is recognizing as having played a large role in the event"?

  2. #252
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:47 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,073

    Re: Bush declines Obama invitation to go to ground zero

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    He can't be "the guy Obama is recognizing as having played a large role in the event"?
    Why must there be an event? It's a photo-op, nothing more.

    It's hardly the end of terrorism. Obama is treating it like a post-game press conference.

  3. #253
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,305
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Bush declines Obama invitation to go to ground zero

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Why must there be an event? It's a photo-op, nothing more.

    It's hardly the end of terrorism. Obama is treating it like a post-game press conference.
    Transcript: Barack Obama's remarks on the death of Osama bin Laden - World - CBC News

    Yet his death does not mark the end of our effort. There's no doubt that al Qaeda will continue to pursue attacks against us. We must — and we will — remain vigilant at home and abroad.
    Please, don't be so ignorant.

  4. #254
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,413

    Re: Bush declines Obama invitation to go to ground zero

    God?

    Please have someone put a mission accomplished banner in the background.

    Thanks,
    Eco

  5. #255
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Bush declines Obama invitation to go to ground zero

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    Bush won't attend because he doesn't want to be the "guy who didn't get OBL" standing next to the "guy that did get OBL"


    Really dood? seriously, do you ever post on the interwebz without attacking bush?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #256
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:45 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,303

    Re: Bush declines Obama invitation to go to ground zero

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Really dood? seriously, do you ever post on the interwebz without attacking bush?
    NO! He's with me when I pay lots extra for gas. He's with me when I was telling my sons not to go in the Marines because Iraq was/is a dishonorable war for OIL. He aparently wasn't there during the PDB briefings and Clinton's warnings about OBL and terrorism and I acknowledge that an IOTA of thougnt/action/effort and 9/11 would not have happened. He's with me. Leave your head in the sand, there's lots of flies about.

  7. #257
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Bush declines Obama invitation to go to ground zero

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    NO! He's with me when I pay lots extra for gas. He's with me when I was telling my sons not to go in the Marines because Iraq was/is a dishonorable war for OIL. He aparently wasn't there during the PDB briefings and Clinton's warnings about OBL and terrorism and I acknowledge that an IOTA of thougnt/action/effort and 9/11 would not have happened. He's with me. Leave your head in the sand, there's lots of flies about.


    You need help my friend.


    Your son made it into the Marines?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •