Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 257

Thread: Bush declines Obama invitation to go to ground zero

  1. #151
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:28 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,289

    Re: Bush declines Obama invitation to go to ground zero

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    the pentagon was hit too. I think he should have made his statement on the kill and moved on, right now he's giving power to OBL's death to our enemies.
    At the end of the day rev. Obama got OBL. Bush screwed it up when he had him cornered. He was probably still thinkin' of that big lip smackin' from that Sunni Saudi King, don't ya' think?

  2. #152
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: Bush declines Obama invitation to go to ground zero

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    At the end of the day rev. Obama got OBL. Bush screwed it up when he had him cornered. He was probably still thinkin' of that big lip smackin' from that Sunni Saudi King, don't ya' think?


    I think it's rather funny watching a bunch of hippies cheering the killing of an unarmed man.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  3. #153
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Bush declines Obama invitation to go to ground zero

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    You mean the one that killed Osama or the one who spent 7 years not killing Osama?
    Obama pulled the trigger? News to the rest of us.

  4. #154
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,446

    Re: Bush declines Obama invitation to go to ground zero

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    You can. Please...while you are doing it...make sure it doesnt look like 'them' when they do it. Thats all.
    All I saw was waving the flag and people getting together, and we buried him at sea respectfully... I'd say our record is a lot better than theirs so far.

  5. #155
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,600

    Re: Bush declines Obama invitation to go to ground zero

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    All I saw was waving the flag and people getting together, and we buried him at sea respectfully... I'd say our record is a lot better than theirs so far.
    I wholeheartedly agree...and Im even fine with Obama goign to ground zero. I understand politics and politicking and heck, I'll even go so far as to give the guy the benefit of the doubt and believe he is doing it because he believes it is the right thing to do. I just hope that when people go they go with class. Dignity. Dont undo the good that has been done.

  6. #156
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,446

    Re: Bush declines Obama invitation to go to ground zero

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    I wholeheartedly agree...and Im even fine with Obama goign to ground zero. I understand politics and politicking and heck, I'll even go so far as to give the guy the benefit of the doubt and believe he is doing it because he believes it is the right thing to do. I just hope that when people go they go with class. Dignity. Dont undo the good that has been done.
    It makes sense to me that he'd go to NYC too... I am not surprised that he is going at all. Like I said, this operation couldn't have gone better, and that alone is enough to cause me to thank God that we didn't lose anymore lives because of that man and he didn't run back into the caves.

  7. #157
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Bush declines Obama invitation to go to ground zero

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    that's cool. Just consider my point of view, while folks are cheering, and some reliving that awful day, I made sure all my provisions were in order, my bolt carrier well oiled, and I sat back with a cigar, and toasted my brothers for a job well done, tipped my hat to the president, and went about my life.
    And just checking. You are aware that your experience is not the universal experience, yes? That what you do is not necessarily what everybody else does, or should do. Right?

  8. #158
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: Bush declines Obama invitation to go to ground zero

    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    And just checking. You are aware that your experience is not the universal experience, yes? That what you do is not necessarily what everybody else does, or should do. Right?

    i never claimed this.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  9. #159
    Global Moderator
    Silent Bob for President!

    RedAkston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    33,738
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Bush declines Obama invitation to go to ground zero

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Wow....we caught Bid Laden because of GWB? I guess we caught Saddam Hussein because of Clinton, right?
    We caught bin Laden largely in part to the policies that GWB implemented - and that Obama has kept in place. We didn't catch him because of Bush himself, but because of his policies. Some of us are able to distinguish the difference between the man and his policies. I don't hate Obama, I hate his policies. To hate him when I've never even met him would be ridiculous. Stop trying to twist what people are saying to fit your agenda.
    Welfare (Food Stamps, WIC, etc...) are not entitlements. They are taxpayer funded handouts and shouldn't be called entitlements at all. Social Security and Veteran's benefits are 'Entitlements' because the people receiving them are entitled to them. They were earned and paid for by the recipients.

  10. #160
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Bush declines Obama invitation to go to ground zero

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    i never claimed this.
    You claim it with every sideways comment and you post.

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •