Moderator's Warning: Khayembii Communique has been thread banned
SIMPLE SUMMARY OF TEMPORARY RULE CHANGES:
- Thread Bans will be issued with a 0 point “Thread Ban Infraction” warning the poster that they are now thread banned and they should not post any further in the thread.
- Staying banned from a thread is not hard coded.
- Any additional posts in a thread after a thread banning will result in a 5 point DBAJ infraction.
- All subsequent posts after will continue to have a similar infraction levied.
- Thread Bans will always be announced in thread to help with enforcement and notification.
- All are temporary measures until a hard coded “Thread Ban” system is able to be added to the forum.
"We all of us know down here that politics is a tough game. And I don't think there's any point in being Irish if you don't know that the world is going to break your heart eventually."-Daniel Patrick Moynihan, December 5, 1963
and don't worryoaubatou your "OUCh'' comenent; I'promose never to usesa (abarab wire) coneom
iovloive allof you , amen God Bless MERICWAAR@
“If we must have an enemy at the head of Government, let it be one whom we can oppose, and for whom we are not responsible, who will not involve our party in the disgrace of his foolish and bad measures.”
- Alexander Hamilton. Spiritual father of #NeverTrump
I liked your friends comment about this being May Day Fiddytree.
We can remember this day for something besides goose stepping communists!!
The national security of the United States can never be left in the hands of liberals.
Want to know how many troops were sent in? Just 25, and those 25 killed bin Laden, his son, his bodyguards, his lieutenants, and everybody else.
Here's a salute to those with brass balls.
The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016
- Colonel Paul YinglingNobody who wins a war indulges in a bifurcated definition of victory. War is a political act; victory and defeat have meaning only in political terms. A country incapable of achieving its political objectives at an acceptable cost is losing the war, regardless of battlefield events.
Bifurcating victory (e.g. winning militarily, losing politically) is a useful salve for defeated armies. The "stab in the back" narrative helped take the sting out of failure for German generals after WWI and their American counterparts after Vietnam.
All the same, it's nonsense. To paraphrase Vince Lombardi, show me a political loser, and I'll show you a loser.