Page 88 of 191 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 880 of 1901

Thread: Obama to speak on birth certificate

  1. #871
    User megrimlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Santa Barbara CA
    Last Seen
    09-18-11 @ 07:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    103

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by sazerac View Post
    Oh yeah. They got right wing views. That means they're idiotic.
    Strawman argument detected.
    You can't reason somebody out of something they were never reasoned into in the first place.

  2. #872
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Again, was it his fault? you're skipping the question.
    Does not matter he has done nothing to fix it or has failed to fix it. What is Obama doing about gas? Oh Yeah he is stopping drilling

    Energy in America: EPA Rules Force Shell to Abandon Oil Drilling Plans - FoxNews.com

  3. #873
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Last Seen
    05-06-11 @ 07:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,082

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by megrimlock View Post
    I'm just going to pretend this is a joke, if only to prevent me in losing what little faith in humanity I had left.
    Like the faith in humanity I lost when you all ignored our costitution and couldn't see through the most flimsy of facts. Good, get on the ship and take your inhumanity with you. You're a danger to this great experiment in freedom.

  4. #874
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Read the fine print...



    Noting on the page you linked to, nor their source supports the idea that he 'spent money' to prevent people from getting his records.

    The college records thing is even more racist than the birther thing... You're implying that a black man couldn't have gotten into Harvard without affirmative action. But he DID get in and he graduated top of his class and editor of the law review.

    You far righties just can't say it: President Obama is an exceptional individual, I just don't like his politics...
    I am not claiming nothing. I want to know why Obama has all these records sealed and why the Presidents records in the Illinois senate are missing

  5. #875
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Does not matter he has done nothing to fix it or has failed to fix it. What is Obama doing about gas? Oh Yeah he is stopping drilling

    Energy in America: EPA Rules Force Shell to Abandon Oil Drilling Plans - FoxNews.com
    It does matter, factually. and your link doesn't disprove this.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #876
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Last Seen
    05-06-11 @ 07:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,082

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by megrimlock View Post
    Strawman argument detected.
    Like you're good at detecting anything.

  7. #877
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    Maybe the TP are bigger liars...
    Thats not possible

  8. #878
    User megrimlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Santa Barbara CA
    Last Seen
    09-18-11 @ 07:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    103

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by sazerac View Post
    Like the faith in humanity I lost when you all ignored our costitution and couldn't see through the most flimsy of facts. Good, get on the ship and take your inhumanity with you. You're a danger to this great experiment in freedom.
    Rational people laugh at you.
    You can't reason somebody out of something they were never reasoned into in the first place.

  9. #879
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by sazerac View Post
    It's incredible to me how clueless people are about what just happened today. It turns out the birthers were exactly right and that all you losers voted for a guy that had no evidence of eligibility. You trampled on our constitution and called heroes kooks and racists. You're such useless citizens and should never be trusted to vote again. Really you should just get on a ship and leave. We'll give you the finger as you sail away.
    Wow, now as stupid leaps go, that's a doozy. Pray tell, let me on your reasoning, or lack there of here.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #880
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    Now, in the midst of Trump's self-congratulatory wank fest, he is apparently now going after Obama's Harvard record as well. This is precisely why Obama shouldn't have released a single thing or even addressed the issue. Now they think they can get what they want if they just whine loud enough.
    If Obama has nothing to hide he should make all records available what could it hurt. I think there are things Obama does not want people to know.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •