Page 85 of 191 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 850 of 1901

Thread: Obama to speak on birth certificate

  1. #841
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    Can you name another president who has been under this much scrutiny to prove that he is an American citizen?
    I can't think of another that had a foreign born parent

  2. #842
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Nothing you say is true, according to the facts.
    It is true

  3. #843
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #844
    User megrimlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Santa Barbara CA
    Last Seen
    09-18-11 @ 07:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    103

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    I can't think of another that had a foreign born parent
    Andrew Jackson (1829-1837) is the only president born of two immigrants, both Irish. Presidents with one immigrant parent are Thomas Jefferson (1801-1809), whose mother was born in England, James Buchanan (1857-1861) and Chester Arthur (1881-1885), both of whom had Irish fathers, and Woodrow Wilson (1913-1921) and Herbert Hoover (1929-1933), whose mothers were born respectively in England and Canada.
    Obama with be the 7th POTUS with at least one immigrant parent.


    Read more: Answers.com - How many former presidents had foreign parents
    You can't reason somebody out of something they were never reasoned into in the first place.

  5. #845
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,508

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    Now, in the midst of Trump's self-congratulatory wank fest, he is apparently now going after Obama's Harvard record as well. This is precisely why Obama shouldn't have released a single thing or even addressed the issue. Now they think they can get what they want if they just whine loud enough.
    Trump is a fly..

    Obama could have decided to do this because of poll numbers... There has to be a reason other than just Trump, because if Trump won the GOP ticket Obama would win his second term easy.

  6. #846
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,296
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    I can't think of another that had a foreign born parent
    Ptif, he was born in the united states, its been proven before, now it's beyond doubt, it's over...

    He didn't write a thesis, hardly any of the "records" you wanna see have been released by any other president,

    Get the **** over it.

  7. #847
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    And that is his perogative. Again, I think we are dealing with far more important issues in this country than what our president's education records are or seeing his long form birth certificate to prove that he's an American citizen. Conspiracy theorists scramble for justifications of their loony theories and this issue is no different.
    So his credibility mean nothing. He claimed a transparent administration and that starts with him

  8. #848
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    I can't think of another that had a foreign born parent
    What difference does that make?

  9. #849
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Those statements are both false.

    Nothing is sealed.

    No records are missing...


    I showed proof your denial means nothing to me

  10. #850
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    So his credibility mean nothing. He claimed a transparent administration and that starts with him
    Now you are just regurgitating anti-Obama talking points. I can see any chance of a reasonable discussion with you is pointless. Obviously, Obama's personal records are of more importance to you than the other far more pressing issues that this country is dealing with. That's fine. There's a wonderful Conspiracy Theory forum here that you will get a kick out of.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •