Page 84 of 191 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast
Results 831 to 840 of 1901

Thread: Obama to speak on birth certificate

  1. #831
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by StillBallin75 View Post
    You don't graduate summa cum laude from harvard by being a moron.
    How do you know he graduated all the records are sealed by Obama

  2. #832
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Now, in the midst of Trump's self-congratulatory wank fest, he is apparently now going after Obama's Harvard record as well. This is precisely why Obama shouldn't have released a single thing or even addressed the issue. Now they think they can get what they want if they just whine loud enough.

  3. #833
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,737

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    Hmm, I thought that this would really take The Donald out of the running for the GOP nomination, but InTrade still places his odds as approximately the same as they were yesterday: 8.6%. I guess the type of people who are attracted to Trump's candidacy are probably not the type of people to care about the facts anyway.

    In other news, Trump Unable To Produce Certificate Proving He's Not A Festering Pile Of **** | The Onion - America's Finest News Source
    Actually, on the second try, Trump produced the right one. But still, shouldn't he have produced the right one the first time? But he didn't. That honky is from Kenya.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  4. #834
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by StillBallin75 View Post
    Because, god forbid, he wants some personal privacy (which by the way is not the same as not having transparent government)?
    More likely he is hiding something. Also his first act was to seal his presidential records i have shown proof of this

  5. #835
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,540

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    How do you know? We can say the Lunatic Fringe Left still believes Bush lied despite hoards of evidence to the contrary. That was sinister... and aided the enemy.

    In BHO II's case, people simply wanted to know if he actually was eligible to hold office. Something the press should have done ages ago but failed epically.
    No one said that the lunatic left accepts reason and fact. What was said was that the "birthers", and by extension the right wing extremist nut jobs (RWENJ) don't.

    In fact, one good definition of the lunatic fringe is the inability to accept reality.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  6. #836
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by megrimlock View Post
    Or lead Harvard's law review
    That is also sealed so we have no proof

  7. #837
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    You're losing credibility by the minute. Obama's first executive order did the exact opposite of what you say it did:

    Obama's First Executive Order - What Obama's First Executive Order Really Said



    The part in bold is the one you want to take a closer look instead of reading blogs. Do you understand what the verb 'to rescind' means?



    If you read the full executive order here is what it says:



    The order makes it harder for former presidents and Obama himself to claim executive priviledge.
    No it says they must get permission so in essence they are sealed.

  8. #838
    Basketball Nerd
    StillBallin75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    21,896

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    How do you know he graduated all the records are sealed by Obama
    It's called research. A lot of this info is in the public domain.
    Nobody who wins a war indulges in a bifurcated definition of victory. War is a political act; victory and defeat have meaning only in political terms. A country incapable of achieving its political objectives at an acceptable cost is losing the war, regardless of battlefield events.

    Bifurcating victory (e.g. winning militarily, losing politically) is a useful salve for defeated armies. The "stab in the back" narrative helped take the sting out of failure for German generals after WWI and their American counterparts after Vietnam.

    All the same, it's nonsense. To paraphrase Vince Lombardi, show me a political loser, and I'll show you a loser.
    - Colonel Paul Yingling

  9. #839
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,039

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    No it says they must get permission so in essence they are sealed.
    No - in essence - they are not. Do you understand what rescind means? Obama's first executive order rescinded an earlier one by GWB. That one made presidential records off limits and allowed even family members of those in Bush's administration to claim executive priviledge. HELLO? ANYBODY HOME?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  10. #840
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,504

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    How do you know he graduated all the records are sealed by Obama
    If Obama could pull off the con job you seem to think he did, then choosing to be a politician was a bad move.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •