Page 82 of 191 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 820 of 1901

Thread: Obama to speak on birth certificate

  1. #811
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,512

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    He has sealed all education records and his illinois senate records are missing
    Do you think he is the only president to seal some of his records?

  2. #812
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,089

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    You're losing credibility by the minute. Obama's first executive order did the exact opposite of what you say it did:

    Obama's First Executive Order - What Obama's First Executive Order Really Said



    The part in bold is the one you want to take a closer look instead of reading blogs. Do you understand what the verb 'to rescind' means?



    If you read the full executive order here is what it says:



    The order makes it harder for former presidents and Obama himself to claim executive priviledge.
    Ptif. Would appreciate it if you answered this post. Thanks!
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  3. #813
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    Ok, so this is the birther defense now?

    I guess that's good to know
    Well, that's one. In the video that American posted, they were claiming it must be a fake because the PDF file contained layers. I'm sure more will arise as time goes on.

  4. #814
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,512

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    Can you name another president who has been under this much scrutiny to prove that he is an American citizen?
    Their hero Trump hasn't released his tax return yet... what has trump released? Nothing that I know of...

  5. #815
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,512

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by StillBallin75 View Post
    I was about to like this because I thought it was a joke. Then I realized it was serious.
    I wasn't sure at first either, but I think he is serious...

  6. #816
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Can you name another president that has sealed all records and his state government records are missing?
    he didn't seal them:

    Barack Obama's records at Occidental remain sealed under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Rights Act, which applies to all students. Unless Obama gives Occidental permission to release his record, it is illegal for them to do so, and Obama has not given Occidental permission, according to Tranquada.

    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...pts-reveal-in/

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #817
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,512

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    Well, that's one. In the video that American posted, they were claiming it must be a fake because the PDF file contained layers. I'm sure more will arise as time goes on.
    This is kind of funny...

  8. #818
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    That he did not spend millions to hide anything. Do a fact check. I gave you a link, but just do a fact check.
    http://www.ihatethemedia.com/obama-s...ollege-records

  9. #819
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,512

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    I guess the birthers are desperate... They are saying anything.

  10. #820
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    You're drinking Obama Haterade.
    No the reality that Obama is a liar

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •