Page 77 of 191 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 770 of 1901

Thread: Obama to speak on birth certificate

  1. #761
    Basketball Nerd
    StillBallin75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    21,896

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    To be transparent you do not seal all documents that deal with your history you make these documents available as proof
    You don't need to make them public either.
    Nobody who wins a war indulges in a bifurcated definition of victory. War is a political act; victory and defeat have meaning only in political terms. A country incapable of achieving its political objectives at an acceptable cost is losing the war, regardless of battlefield events.

    Bifurcating victory (e.g. winning militarily, losing politically) is a useful salve for defeated armies. The "stab in the back" narrative helped take the sting out of failure for German generals after WWI and their American counterparts after Vietnam.

    All the same, it's nonsense. To paraphrase Vince Lombardi, show me a political loser, and I'll show you a loser.
    - Colonel Paul Yingling

  2. #762
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,512

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    A well sealed anal column is nothing to be ashamed about.
    What if he keeps his Kenyan birth certificate in there?

  3. #763
    User megrimlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Santa Barbara CA
    Last Seen
    09-18-11 @ 07:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    103

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    How do you know? We can say the Lunatic Fringe Left still believes Bush lied despite hoards of evidence to the contrary. That was sinister... and aided the enemy.

    In BHO II's case, people simply wanted to know if he actually was eligible to hold office. Something the press should have done ages ago but failed epically.
    They reported the certificate of live birth, they reported the birth announcment in Hawaii, they reported the fact taht numerous people including the govenor of Hawai confirmed the existence of the birth certificate. What part of that is failing epicly?
    You can't reason somebody out of something they were never reasoned into in the first place.

  4. #764
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    The lies are with the birthers. There was all anyone needed from day one.
    Not in their eyes. I want to know what he is hiding that he has sealed all records and those he couldn't seal are mysteriously missing

  5. #765
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Wait a second, and think. Birthers say "show the Birth Certificate," he does. They don't buy it. And it's his fault because he broke a campaign promise? Like he's the first politician to do that?
    He did not show a birth certificate until today

  6. #766
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,512

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    Absolutely. He's the POTUS, so everything is his fault.

    He wouldn't release his long form? Must be a Kenyan.
    He released his long form? Trump wins!

    He must be personally responsible for the idiocy of the birther movement in one way or another.
    I think bithers suffer from a mental affliction

  7. #767
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by megrimlock View Post
    According to who? Please give examples to support your argument if you expect anybody to take you seriously. Or just keep parroting whatever your tinfoil hat wearing overlords tell you to.
    Examples of what. You can't prove a negative. Besides that was my opinion

  8. #768
    Basketball Nerd
    StillBallin75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    21,896

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    I think bithers suffer from a mental affliction
    it's called crazy
    Nobody who wins a war indulges in a bifurcated definition of victory. War is a political act; victory and defeat have meaning only in political terms. A country incapable of achieving its political objectives at an acceptable cost is losing the war, regardless of battlefield events.

    Bifurcating victory (e.g. winning militarily, losing politically) is a useful salve for defeated armies. The "stab in the back" narrative helped take the sting out of failure for German generals after WWI and their American counterparts after Vietnam.

    All the same, it's nonsense. To paraphrase Vince Lombardi, show me a political loser, and I'll show you a loser.
    - Colonel Paul Yingling

  9. #769
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Actually, you ignored you had your facts wrong conerning hiding anything. I would say you don't have much as you based what you said on something factually inaccurate.
    What facts?

  10. #770
    Basketball Nerd
    StillBallin75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    21,896

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Examples of what. You can't prove a negative. Besides that was my opinion
    You can prove a negative, it's just more difficult. But if you don't believe that Obama was born here, he must've born elsewhere. That's a positive you can prove.
    Nobody who wins a war indulges in a bifurcated definition of victory. War is a political act; victory and defeat have meaning only in political terms. A country incapable of achieving its political objectives at an acceptable cost is losing the war, regardless of battlefield events.

    Bifurcating victory (e.g. winning militarily, losing politically) is a useful salve for defeated armies. The "stab in the back" narrative helped take the sting out of failure for German generals after WWI and their American counterparts after Vietnam.

    All the same, it's nonsense. To paraphrase Vince Lombardi, show me a political loser, and I'll show you a loser.
    - Colonel Paul Yingling

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •