Page 76 of 191 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 760 of 1901

Thread: Obama to speak on birth certificate

  1. #751
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,508

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    You mean how today we saw that Donald Trump was bitching and spending money on investigators all to prove.......that Obama was telling the truth all this time, that the previous document that was legally acceptable to prove his eligability was correct, and that all the birther's efforts to prove Obama wasn't a citizen were as worth while as we all thought them to be?

    You mean how THAT happened today?
    I guess Trump doesn't spend his money wisely...

    The American people to Trump... YOU'RE FIRED!

  2. #752
    User megrimlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Santa Barbara CA
    Last Seen
    09-18-11 @ 07:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    103

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    I am rational I am not drunk on Obama koolaid some are here
    No you're just wasted on haterade.
    You can't reason somebody out of something they were never reasoned into in the first place.

  3. #753
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by StillBallin75 View Post
    Keeping your personal records sealed is not lying.
    It is when you claim to be transparent

  4. #754
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    It is when you claim to be transparent
    Since you apparently missed it the first time, here is the transparency quote again:

    Quote Originally Posted by Barack Obama
    Going forward, anytime the American people want to know something that I or a former president wants to withhold, we will have to consult with the Attorney General and the white house counsel, whose business it is to ensure compliance with the rule of law. Information will not be withheld just because I say so; it will be withheld because a separate authority believes my request is well-grounded in the Constitution. Let me say it as simply as I can: transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #755
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,508

    Re: Birthers are pretty much done.

    Quote Originally Posted by theangryamerican View Post
    Oh, hey look! We needed a fourth thread on this. Thanks!
    It's ok... This thread will probably close today, because it will exceed posts...

  6. #756
    Pragmatic Idealist
    upsideguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Rocky Mtn. High
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,127

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    No Obama did by letting this go on for 2 years.
    Frankly, he played the political card quite well as it associated the birther movement with the Regressives, painting them as well, if not a party of fools, then certainly a party where many fools hang out. Its a pity he felt he needed to end this party, but he probably got as much mileage out of it as he could.
    Last edited by upsideguy; 04-27-11 at 08:01 PM.

  7. #757
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:04 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,484
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    No reasoning with birthers.
    How do you know? We can say the Lunatic Fringe Left still believes Bush lied despite hoards of evidence to the contrary. That was sinister... and aided the enemy.

    In BHO II's case, people simply wanted to know if he actually was eligible to hold office. Something the press should have done ages ago but failed epically.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  8. #758
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Whoops did it again
    Last edited by ptif219; 04-27-11 at 07:46 PM.

  9. #759
    Basketball Nerd
    StillBallin75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    21,896

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    It is when you claim to be transparent
    Transparent GOVERNMENT is not the same thing as transparent PERSONAL LIFE.
    Nobody who wins a war indulges in a bifurcated definition of victory. War is a political act; victory and defeat have meaning only in political terms. A country incapable of achieving its political objectives at an acceptable cost is losing the war, regardless of battlefield events.

    Bifurcating victory (e.g. winning militarily, losing politically) is a useful salve for defeated armies. The "stab in the back" narrative helped take the sting out of failure for German generals after WWI and their American counterparts after Vietnam.

    All the same, it's nonsense. To paraphrase Vince Lombardi, show me a political loser, and I'll show you a loser.
    - Colonel Paul Yingling

  10. #760
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by megrimlock View Post
    Why is Obama obligated to release his BC in the first place? Did you demand the same thing from Bush/Clinton/etc etc.

    This might be a shock for you but the POTUS doesn't have to cater to a fringe minority's every demand.
    FRINGE, that's the word I was looking for, it describes Trump's hair fairly well....
    Trump must have very little respect for American Voters to yank them around like he does. He is the yanker, his birther believers are the yank-ees.
    I doubt he could even take New York state....
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •