Page 74 of 191 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast
Results 731 to 740 of 1901

Thread: Obama to speak on birth certificate

  1. #731
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:44 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,310
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    So you don't care he lies. The transparent President has become the most secretive in history
    Not saying something is not lying. He said he was born in this country. He was born in this country. That is not a lie. I am in fact not seeing any lie at all here.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #732
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: White House releases Obama birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    Trump says he has to look at the birth certificate and make sure it's real... This is still an open case people.
    but Trump has a closed mind.....
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  3. #733
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    So you don't care he lies. The transparent President has become the most secretive in history
    The lies are with the birthers. There was all anyone needed from day one.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #734
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,152

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Obama has no one but himself to blame because he said he would be the most transparent president
    Wait a second, and think. Birthers say "show the Birth Certificate," he does. They don't buy it. And it's his fault because he broke a campaign promise? Like he's the first politician to do that?

  5. #735
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,500

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Crow View Post
    Thank you!!!!!
    I love that show... I watch it every night on my Netflix.

  6. #736
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: White House releases Obama birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    That proves the compas test is nonsense.
    but didnt' you score about where you expected to?
    I score just above and right of center...
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  7. #737
    User megrimlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Santa Barbara CA
    Last Seen
    09-18-11 @ 07:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    103

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    The transparent President has become the most secretive in history
    According to who? Please give examples to support your argument if you expect anybody to take you seriously. Or just keep parroting whatever your tinfoil hat wearing overlords tell you to.
    You can't reason somebody out of something they were never reasoned into in the first place.

  8. #738
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:44 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,310
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Wait a second, and think. Birthers say "show the Birth Certificate," he does. They don't buy it. And it's his fault because he broke a campaign promise? Like he's the first politician to do that?
    I posted the actual quote from Obama on transparency. This does not violate what he was talking about in any way, shape or form. It's a few posts up, take a look.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #739
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,500

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    You know, I absolutely love the spin on this whole issue. Here is the way I see it:

    1) Obama already released his certificate 2 years ago.

    2) The certificate he released was the legal one that the state of Hawaii releases.

    3) The validity of this certificate was confirmed by a Republican clerk, and also by a Republican governor, Linda Lingle.

    4) The birthers, in their batcrap insanity, claimed it wasn't enough.

    5) Enter Donald Trump, who played the birther card, and demanded Obama's birth certificate.

    6) But who is Donald Trump? He claims to be a Republican, but has called George Bush the worst president in history, and in February of this year, made a campaign donation to Rahm Emmanuel, the man who gets most of the credit for getting Obama elected. This is evidence to show that Trump was not sincere in asking for Obama's birth certificate. He wanted to punk the birthers. You don't think that Obama's release of the long form, just a week or 2 after Trump demands it, looks at least a little suspicious? If not, then you have absolutely no critical thinking skills whatsoever.

    7) The birthers rally behind The Donald, and ramp up the birther nonsense to an unprecedented level.

    8) Bam - At a time that has never been more opportune, Obama suddenly, from nowhere, pulls out the long form of his birth certicate, which makes the same conclusion that his certified copy of birth, ALSO A LEGAL DOCUMENT, makes. Obama also smiles, while calling the birthers silly.

    9) The birthers have enough egg on their faces now to cook omelets for every American citizen, not to mention at least half the world.

    10) And now the birthers claim victory. Sure thing, guys, and Hitler won World War II. And Russia won the space race. And France has never surrendered. LOL.

    BONUS TOP 10.....

    11) The sky is green, according to the Birther Bible. LOL.
    And all those reasons are why Republicans like Jan Brewer wouldn't take birther legislation seriously...

  10. #740
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    I don't suppose you can quote what Obama said about "transparency," could you?
    How can his administration be transparent if he is not?

    Barack Obama has promised the most transparent administration ever. Is that a good thing? - By Christopher Beam - Slate Magazine

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •