Page 35 of 191 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 1901

Thread: Obama to speak on birth certificate

  1. #341
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,396

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Again, it only raises the question. I don't deny there migth be other reasons, though I can't think of an legitmate reasons. And no, the question did not arise from his parents or travels. The information was conclusive from the begining.



    Well the reason folks like you bring it up, is because that's all you see is race. race, race race, see you think the black man is not as worthy as the white man, therefor you feel the need to scream racism in defense of this poor black man because obviously as a black man he's not as capable as you...


    See how stupid that sounds? thats what you all sound like in a nutshell, the dood is black get the **** over it for the love of god.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #342
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,325

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    All the birfers deserve a "Winner" ribbon for trying. They are all heroes. Not just Trump, the most recent gold medalist, but everyone who participated.




    This only shows how big the conspiracy is.
    Last edited by ecofarm; 04-27-11 at 12:53 PM.

  3. #343
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by imagep View Post
    Liberals as individuals may not all be stupid, but as a group, they do not always make the best arguements to support their beliefs. Conservitives are much more effective in presenting their views, even if they are wrong, and repeat bullcrap arguments over and over again.
    my take is that conservatives are effective in pushing their views because the people they are pushing those views to think palin and bachmann and other nutters are capable leaders. hence, a lot of them are not so bright.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  4. #344
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,470

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    No you are wrong all the Elitist are because they can't see what a fool Obama looks like. Trump played Obama and you can't see it
    Trump is more of an elitist than Obama...

  5. #345
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by sazerac View Post

    She most certainly did say that but then retracted. If you can't just accept that Trump was exactly right and that he is a national hero then you have serious jealousy issues.
    Then it should be no problem for you to quote her saying, "Obama was born in Kenya."

    I know you can't, since she never did (not even through a translator), but let's see if you know you can't. We'll find out when you fail to produce that quote.

  6. #346
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    President Obama actually did Karl Rove and the Republican party a favor, because the birther issue is not a winner for them.


  7. #347
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Huntsville, AL (USA)
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    9,763

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    there will be cries of 'forgery!' and 'that doctor isn't real, we can't find him' etc.

    this was a little sad to begin with... now it's seriously sad.
    It's only sad if people keep looking for reasons to discredit his eligibility based on his birth. The evidence was just too overwhelming to think otherwise. Birthers and Truthers demanded to see his long-form birth certificate. Well, he released it to the public. Will this shut them up on this issue? NO!!! That's the truly sad part.

  8. #348
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,470

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Do you have a reading problem?

    He can not release the long form without a special exception to state law. Only the State can release the long form. Do you not understand that?

    The short form is what EVERYBODY uses. It is a legal BIRTH CERTIFICATE....a VALID BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

    Trump and the Birfers have just lost the pot.
    The far righties still don't like Mitt, and he denounced the birthers. If Trump or another birther wins the GOP primary, it will completely turn off moderates.

    All Trump is left to do now is talk about Obama's grades and petty BS... Trump is basically an annoying little fly now.

  9. #349
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    my take is that conservatives are effective in pushing their views because the people they are pushing those views to think palin and bachmann and other nutters are capable leaders. hence, a lot of them are not so bright.

    There you have it conservatives of all stripes....We are just stupid....but heaven forbid if a conservative ever tried to generalize the liberals as a whole.....Pfft....The real stupidity is shown in this post of yours liblady.

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #350
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,262

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    The far righties still don't like Mitt, and he denounced the birthers. If Trump or another birther wins the GOP primary, it will completely turn off moderates.

    All Trump is left to do now is talk about Obama's grades and petty BS... Trump is basically an annoying little fly now.
    An annoying little fly WITH MONEY, to you.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •