Page 29 of 191 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 1901

Thread: Obama to speak on birth certificate

  1. #281
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,680

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    He did not "have to". I think what he did was seize the moment to make a major republican candidate look bad. It was still a mistake, but to spin this out as Trump winning is not going to work. Trump did end up looking foolish and Obama did get some free shots in.



    I disagree. I think trump made the POTUS submit to his pressure. Obama should have held this ace until the debates.

    And again, I'd sooner vote for Obama than trump.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #282
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Because he's afraid something about it will reveal he wasn't really born in Hawaii, right?



    Trump looks like an idiot. Like his claim that Obama didn't deserve to be in an Ivy League school like himself. Except unlike Trump, Obama graduated magna cum laude. Not too shabby for someone who didn't deserve to be there, right?
    You do not know what Obama did he is hiding everything about his past

  3. #283
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,680

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You know what is really absurd? Rev making fun of some one else's typos.


    Only when I am on the iphone!
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  4. #284
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post

    Obama's origin of birth is a fair question, and one that wasn't answered, and should have been answered years ago.
    It WAS answered years ago ...




  5. #285
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,989

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by sazerac View Post
    Are you being serious? I have to know whether to like or not. You'd think of all members I would know.
    No, I'm not being serious. Its ****ing retarded. Trump is ****ing retarded. The whole fact that during all the budget stuff going on we were talking about something that was BLATANTLY OBVIOUS and was settled for all but the most paranoid conspiracy theorists, racists, hyper partisans, and ignorant people is just completely maddening. No its not the real issue...IT wasn't ANY issue. It wasn't ****ing legitimate, and the end of it all was.........THAT OBAMA WAS TELLING THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TIME.

    Trumps not a hero, he's a jackass that took a shat on the American Public and political discourse in this country.

  6. #286
    Villiage Idiot
    imagep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Upstate SC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,584

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by megaprogman View Post
    There is political advantage in letting crazies be crazy.
    Maybe. if there is, then Obama just gave away is advantage. That wasn't too smart.

  7. #287
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,508

    Re: White House releases Obama birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    White House releases Obama birth certificate



    Long Form certificate with mother's signature.

    Thank you idiot clown Trump for distracting us from real issues.

    Everybody who follows this knows that the short form was a legal document.



    Birthers gotta get a new hobby. How about becoming a Truther...??
    I think it's pretty sad that he had to do all this just please some idiots... I can't imagine what Bachmann and Trump or going to say now, but they probably won't admit how idiotic they acted. I mean really, I am not surprised that he is an American citizen.

  8. #288
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    He could've played it better, but he didn't play it poorly.

    Trump, being the name he is, managed to get this going at a national level of awareness due to his notoriety (but with still a national roll of the eyes). However, the fact he was being aggressive and the fact he's a name that people recognize managed to get some polls going up in his favor.

    Obama would've been better off politically letting this snow ball even farther, letting more republicans show how dumb they were by jumping on this, and then releasing it shortly before the first few debates. But doing it now still pretty much obliterates Trumps little attempt, makes him look foolish to have made such a big deal out of something that was obvious from the start, and ends the whole crap. By letting it go on for the past few weeks however he managed to let it dillude much of the talk that would've instead been about the Budget that would've likely been far worse for him.

    He didn't do as well as he could, he surely didn't do poorly though....not from a political stand point.
    I think releasing it during the republican convention would have been an incredibly effective if some one cheap tactic. I find it hard to believe that if he had not released it yet, it would have been brought up by some at the convention.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #289
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,508

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    He should've just continued to ignore the looney tunes. This is just going to encourage them. In the minds of conspiracy nuts, addressing the issue is just more evidence of a conspiracy to hide the truth. And if he's going to address it at all, he should have waited for a while for political reasons. Doing it now makes it less likely that he'll draw Donald Trump as his opponent, which he should want.
    Yeah, I would agree with this, but it probably wouldn't have happened anyway. He probably has analysts looking at the numbers, and they decided now was a good time..

  10. #290
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Fair? When have Obama or democrats ever been fair
    Doesn't mean we have to sink to their level. Just sayin..


    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •