Page 176 of 191 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 1901

Thread: Obama to speak on birth certificate

  1. #1751
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    The proof is found in the absence of proof to the contrary. No one can say with any amount of certainty that waterboarding contributed to locating bin Laden and the article I posted highlighted all those involved with giving up information and none of them had been waterboarded.

    Bush had 8 years to get OBL and failed. Obama got him in 2.
    Where is the proof waterboarding did not bring the information?

    Officials: CIA interrogators at secret prisons developed first strands that led to bin Laden | StarTribune.com

  2. #1752
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    The proof can be found somewhere at sea ... at least what's left of him that wasn't eaten by fish.


    So than it is opinions not fact. The usual claims about Obama that have no facts or substance

  3. #1753
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,555

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    So no proof
    None that you would accept, no.

    Have you received your parrot yet?
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  4. #1754
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    None that you would accept, no.

    Have you received your parrot yet?
    More BS when you have no proof. You show why you have no credibility here

  5. #1755
    User Brady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    07-16-11 @ 07:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    149

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    This issue was so stupid in my eyes. I honestly could care less if a presidential candidate was born in another country. Has that requirement ever been explained on any logical/rational grounds or do people just seem to blindly accept it because it's in the divine holy ass constitution? Which is actually amendable if you haven't noticed.
    "I am convinced there is only one way to eliminate the grave evils of capitalism, namely through the esablishment of a socialist economy. A planned economy, adjusts production to the needs of the community, and would distribute work to be done among all those able to work and would gurantee a livelihood to every person." - Albert Einstein

  6. #1756
    Educator shintao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    10-19-13 @ 11:47 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    994

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Khalid Sheik Mohammed: "I Gave A Lot Of False Information" To Make Torture Stop
    One Tin Soldier Walked Away..................

  7. #1757
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti

    The proof can be found somewhere at sea ... at least what's left of him that wasn't eaten by fish.

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post

    So than it is opinions not fact. The usual claims about Obama that have no facts or substance
    Only if it's opinion, and not fact, that OBL's lifeless body was dumped at sea.

    I disagree with that, but I really don't care. Still, it was Obama who succeeded where Bush had failed America.

  8. #1758
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by shintao View Post
    Khalid Sheik Mohammed: "I Gave A Lot Of False Information" To Make Torture Stop
    Well it seems not all was false or this is more left wing deception

  9. #1759
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,555

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Well it seems not all was false or this is more left wing deception
    Can you cite some actual, factual information that was received and led to the demise of Bin Laden, or are you just grasping at partisan straws and repeating what you heard on rant radio?
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  10. #1760
    Educator shintao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    10-19-13 @ 11:47 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    994

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Well it seems not all was false or this is more left wing deception
    LOL! It is the right that is making the wild claims, so what do they give as proof? Did they ID Bin Ladens compound under Bush? What did they offer up? Balls in your court.
    One Tin Soldier Walked Away..................

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •