Page 175 of 191 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1901

Thread: Obama to speak on birth certificate

  1. #1741
    Professor
    Dirty Harry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    07-01-11 @ 01:48 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,390

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Thanks to Bush policies and the military. Obama did little if anything
    What a tool. When Obama took office he doubled the effort to get Bin Laden. His number one concern was getting him. Bush was not concerned with Bin Laden and thought he was living in a cave for crying out loud. Bin Laden had ten years of life he shouldn't have had thanks to Junior. You nutjobs can try to give credit to Bush but he deserves none of it.

  2. #1742
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    So where is the proof it was not a factor. Another words it could have happened this is more deception by the left.

  3. #1743
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by donc View Post
    Whats ulsd ?




    define hypocrisy for me.
    USLD is ultra low sulfur diesel

    You don't know what hypocrisy is?

  4. #1744
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    What a tool. When Obama took office he doubled the effort to get Bin Laden. His number one concern was getting him. Bush was not concerned with Bin Laden and thought he was living in a cave for crying out loud. Bin Laden had ten years of life he shouldn't have had thanks to Junior. You nutjobs can try to give credit to Bush but he deserves none of it.
    Where is the proof Obama did any of this?

  5. #1745
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,596

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Where is the proof Obama did any of this?
    a dead Bin Laden.

    Gone, no longer walking the Earth, just like his terrorist plots.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  6. #1746
    Advisor gekaap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    05-13-11 @ 01:50 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    474

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Thanks to Bush policies and the military. Obama did little if anything
    Please explain to me how Bush's policies of focusing on a harmless nation that had nothin to do with OBL, and not being concerned with him, did anything to bring about bin Laden's death?
    Birthers: God's way of telling Darwin "Take that!"

    We're dealing with master Satanists here. The fact that there's no evidence proves that it's true.

  7. #1747
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post

    So where is the proof it was not a factor. Another words it could have happened this is more deception by the left.
    The proof is found in the absence of proof to the contrary. No one can say with any amount of certainty that waterboarding contributed to locating bin Laden and the article I posted highlighted all those involved with giving up information and none of them had been waterboarded.

    Bush had 8 years to get OBL and failed. Obama got him in 2.
    Last edited by Sheik Yerbuti; 05-11-11 at 10:20 PM.

  8. #1748
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post

    Where is the proof Obama did any of this?
    The proof can be found somewhere at sea ... at least what's left of him that wasn't eaten by fish.

  9. #1749
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    a dead Bin Laden.

    Gone, no longer walking the Earth, just like his terrorist plots.
    So no proof

  10. #1750
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by gekaap View Post
    Please explain to me how Bush's policies of focusing on a harmless nation that had nothin to do with OBL, and not being concerned with him, did anything to bring about bin Laden's death?

    You have a narrow biased view of Bush

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •