Page 15 of 191 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 1901

Thread: Obama to speak on birth certificate

  1. #141
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    How do those impact his presidency?
    What grades did he get? Is ha as smart as liberals claim? What is he hiding?

  2. #142
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    No you are wrong all the Elitist are because they can't see what a fool Obama looks like. Trump played Obama and you can't see it
    Obama blinked because he knows that Trump has the money to put an army out searching for skeletons.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  3. #143
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Actually, tin foil hat birthers ar responsible for making it an issue for 2 years by demanding something be released that wasn't demanded of any president in modern history and for absolutely no legitimate reason other than "We don't believe him!" Its birthers, and the birther excuses, like yourself that are to blame for 2 years of wasted conversation over nothingness, not Obama. I pray you and all other birther allies never utter the common Limbaugh phrase of Conservatives debate on issues while Liberals do it on emotion, because the amount of hypocrisy that will be seeping from your very being may well cause the world to divide by zero.
    No Obama caused it by not releasing it.

  4. #144
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    I'm sayin I don't think worshiping ones credentials is really that valuable, especially when you get punked by trump.
    Worshiping? Where did I worship?

    I just understand what the credentials mean. You made it clear you don't.

    Thanks.... Carry on.

  5. #145
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Polling better then most at this point...

    Trump just handed him re-election.

    How embarrassing for Trumps kids.
    If this wins an election then this country is full of idiots

  6. #146
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    08-14-12 @ 11:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,928

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    I thought he had a different birth name, some weird name. But his BC shows his name now.

  7. #147
    Advisor shades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Seen
    07-28-16 @ 03:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    322

    Re: White House releases Obama birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    White House releases Obama birth certificate




    Thank you idiot clown Trump for distracting us from real issues.


    kind of like when George Bush was said to have tried to get out of his National gurad duty 40 years prior and it was nightly news for 3 months. I believe a certain liberal Newscaster even got fired for producing a false document about it as being proof.

    dont be so hypocritical, if you dont see the validity of having the president not produce his original birth certificate "before" taking office as being cause for news, then fine.
    Some people find it troubling it was never done before this. Thats what trump was saying, the media chose to make it the side show.

  8. #148
    Sage
    soccerboy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    A warm place
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    10,723

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    I would think that is the President could have waited a bit longer so that more of the GOP candidates would publicly come out on the issue one way or another. He couldn't have waited much longer though because then he would have to worry about too many people hearing about it and believing in this conspiracy theory. Frankly though, this was done years ago and I am now just reading what birthers find wrong with this one too.

  9. #149
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    I guess you don't play Bridge. Or Hearts. Or Spades.

    Trump got Trumped.
    No Obama did

  10. #150
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,874
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    What grades did he get? Is ha as smart as liberals claim? What is he hiding?
    That doesn't matter at all, you don't need to have certain grades to be president, other peoples opinions on your intelligence don't effect your eligibility, and whatever he may be hiding from his school days is irrelevant to his eligibility to be president, you may want it for whatever petty reason, but he's under no obligation to show it to anyone, because it's irrelevant.
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •