Page 147 of 191 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1901

Thread: Obama to speak on birth certificate

  1. #1461
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mars View Post
    She was considered a good Governor by both parties and took on the Republicans within Alaska.
    Will need proof of that claim as well.

    What a fun day I'm having!

    Also - what did she morph into when she quit mid-term?

  2. #1462
    Educator
    Ron Mars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Last Seen
    02-01-14 @ 04:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by megrimlock View Post
    I'd be willing to bet every penny I have (which as a college student is admittingly not much) That he does not believe Palin was born in Russia, for crying out loud dude, it's all a play regarding Palin's claim of the proximity of Russia.

    And she has given plenty of reasons to "go after" her, she's become the figurehead of a movement and a self declared expert on politics. She is more than in a position to be mocked for her ineptitude.
    Debating her politics is one thing.

    Making up hoaxes and lies is something else.

    Going after her children is despicable but expected from lefties.
    The national security of the United States can never be left in the hands of liberals.

  3. #1463
    Educator
    Ron Mars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Last Seen
    02-01-14 @ 04:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    Will need proof of that claim as well.

    What a fun day I'm having!

    Also - what did she morph into when she quit mid-term?
    Yet another lefty who believed the hoax that Palin is an idiot.

    She made a major mistake by quitting and deserves the criticism for it. One of the main reasons I don't think she is a good Presidential candidate.
    The national security of the United States can never be left in the hands of liberals.

  4. #1464
    User megrimlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Santa Barbara CA
    Last Seen
    09-18-11 @ 07:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    103

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mars View Post
    Debating her politics is one thing.

    Making up hoaxes and lies is something else.

    Going after her children is despicable but expected from lefties.

    The only people making up hoaxes are birthers, it's a joke. A. Joke. Palin made a dumb remark saying that Russia is basically Alaska's neighbor, the joke was a play off of that. Nobody here is actually insinuating or implying that Palin is from Russia, nor have they made any remarks about her children so I'm not sure why you're bringing this up. The fact that you're taking this OBVIOUS joke seriously disturbs me.
    You can't reason somebody out of something they were never reasoned into in the first place.

  5. #1465
    Educator
    Ron Mars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Last Seen
    02-01-14 @ 04:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by megrimlock View Post
    Care to elaborate on what you consider "executive experience"?
    Now who's joking?

    You really don't know what an executive position is?
    The national security of the United States can never be left in the hands of liberals.

  6. #1466
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,570

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mars View Post
    He's not joking and neither are the people continuing to lie about her.

    .
    Actually, yes, I was.

    It was a funny one, too, if I do say so myself.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  7. #1467
    Educator
    Ron Mars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Last Seen
    02-01-14 @ 04:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    She was running to potentially be president... OMG, facts suck. McCain was awful at making important decisions, which is why he didn't win.
    VP is not President. Yeah, facts do suck when they prove what dupes lefties are.

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    BTW.. if Biden's gaffes are fair game, then so are hers. You see how easy it is to spot hypocrisy when you want to play partisan politics?
    Her gaffes are fair game. Going after her children speaks for itself. lefties have no problem with that.
    The national security of the United States can never be left in the hands of liberals.

  8. #1468
    User megrimlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Santa Barbara CA
    Last Seen
    09-18-11 @ 07:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    103

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mars View Post
    Now who's joking?

    You really don't know what an executive position is?
    I want to know what you consider it to be. I know what I consider it to be the term in general is pretty self explanatory.
    You can't reason somebody out of something they were never reasoned into in the first place.

  9. #1469
    Educator
    Ron Mars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Last Seen
    02-01-14 @ 04:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by megrimlock View Post
    The only people making up hoaxes are birthers, it's a joke. A. Joke. Palin made a dumb remark saying that Russia is basically Alaska's neighbor, the joke was a play off of that. Nobody here is actually insinuating or implying that Palin is from Russia, nor have they made any remarks about her children so I'm not sure why you're bringing this up. The fact that you're taking this OBVIOUS joke seriously disturbs me.
    The joke is that lefties took Palin seriously that having Russia next door to Alaska ammounts to foreign policy experience or something like that.

    Youo don't remember the attacks against her children? Really? Where the hell were you?
    The national security of the United States can never be left in the hands of liberals.

  10. #1470
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,570

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mars View Post
    The joke is that lefties took Palin seriously that having Russia next door to Alaska ammounts to foreign policy experience or something like that.

    Youo don't remember the attacks against her children? Really? Where the hell were you?
    Actually, the joke is that righties, or anyone else, took Palin seriously at all.

    The continuing joke as that they still do.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •