Page 146 of 191 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1901

Thread: Obama to speak on birth certificate

  1. #1451
    Educator
    Ron Mars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Last Seen
    02-01-14 @ 04:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by megrimlock View Post
    President of Harvard Law Review, Senator of Illinois. I'm from CA, can you remind me what experience Arnold Schwarzenegger had when it came to politics? I'm amazed at how you can paint all members of a party in such a strawman fashion while failing to admit that there are Republicans who are in the same boat.
    0bama does not have a day of executive experience. Not a second.

    And yet he was voted into the the most important executive position on the planet.
    The national security of the United States can never be left in the hands of liberals.

  2. #1452
    User megrimlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Santa Barbara CA
    Last Seen
    09-18-11 @ 07:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    103

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mars View Post
    The lies about Palin continue to this very day.
    Obvious joke is obvious.
    You can't reason somebody out of something they were never reasoned into in the first place.

  3. #1453
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,582

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Trump just released his certificate! Really! Check it out.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  4. #1454
    User megrimlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Santa Barbara CA
    Last Seen
    09-18-11 @ 07:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    103

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mars View Post
    0bama does not have a day of executive experience. Not a second.

    And yet he was voted into the the most important executive position on the planet.

    Care to elaborate on what you consider "executive experience"?
    You can't reason somebody out of something they were never reasoned into in the first place.

  5. #1455
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,512

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mars View Post
    They did. Where were you?

    McCain had to answer the same questions because he was born in Panama. He produced his BC immediately.
    What about Palin's ties to the Alaskan separatist movement and her lack of experience? Even Ferris Bueller's teacher noted the BS and hypocrisy on the right, when McCain picked Palin.


  6. #1456
    Educator
    Ron Mars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Last Seen
    02-01-14 @ 04:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by megrimlock View Post
    Obvious joke is obvious.
    He's not joking and neither are the people continuing to lie about her.

    She is definately not ready to run for President IMO but that's no reason to lie about her and go after her children.
    The national security of the United States can never be left in the hands of liberals.

  7. #1457
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,512

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mars View Post
    Palin wasn't running for President. Shocker I know.
    She was running to potentially be president... OMG, facts suck. McCain was awful at making important decisions, which is why he didn't win.

    BTW.. if Biden's gaffes are fair game, then so are hers. You see how easy it is to spot hypocrisy when you want to play partisan politics?

  8. #1458
    User megrimlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Santa Barbara CA
    Last Seen
    09-18-11 @ 07:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    103

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mars View Post
    He's not joking and neither are the people continuing to lie about her.

    She is definately not ready to run for President IMO but that's no reason to lie about her and go after her children.
    I'd be willing to bet every penny I have (which as a college student is admittingly not much) That he does not believe Palin was born in Russia, for crying out loud dude, it's all a play regarding Palin's claim of the proximity of Russia.

    And she has given plenty of reasons to "go after" her, she's become the figurehead of a movement and a self declared expert on politics. She is more than in a position to be mocked for her ineptitude.
    Last edited by megrimlock; 05-04-11 at 02:49 PM.
    You can't reason somebody out of something they were never reasoned into in the first place.

  9. #1459
    Educator
    Ron Mars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Last Seen
    02-01-14 @ 04:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    What about Palin's ties to the Alaskan separatist movement and her lack of experience? [/IMG]
    Yet another hoax.

    Not long ago being a Governor was considered excellent executive experience for POTUS.

    She was considered a good Governor by both parties and took on the Republicans within Alaska.

    It wasn't until she was selected as VP that she was morphed into an idiot by the left.
    The national security of the United States can never be left in the hands of liberals.

  10. #1460
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    Obama presented a Birth Certificate to the world after spending about $2 million to avoid the question
    Yeah, I'm going to need documentation of that claim, kthxbai.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •