Page 140 of 191 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1901

Thread: Obama to speak on birth certificate

  1. #1391
    Educator
    Ron Mars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Last Seen
    02-01-14 @ 04:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    So Obama lied and said he had to specially order it from Hawaii, just because he wanted to keep this going?

    Why would he want to keep this going?
    He didn't lie and I never said he did.

    He never released what he stated he had in his possession and asked HI to send a COLB which he then released to DailyKos and fightthesmears.com.

    He wants to keep this going so that anyone looking into his past and asking legitimate questions not related to this issue can be painted as a birther.

    Judging from the responses in here its working.
    The national security of the United States can never be left in the hands of liberals.

  2. #1392
    Educator
    Ron Mars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Last Seen
    02-01-14 @ 04:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by gekaap View Post
    You must be a birther. If you're going to tote that BS about how he could have released any time he wanted, then you must be a birther. Because Obama DID release his birth certificate. If that wasn't enough for you, then that makes you a birther, by definition. If you think that Hawaii generally issues long forms, then that makes you a birther, by definition.
    I firmly believe 0bama is a natural born citizen so stuff your "definition" BS.

    0bama says he has a copy of his original BC in his book Dreams of my Father.

    If that's true there would be no need to ask HI to send a COLB is there.

    So there must be another reason.
    The national security of the United States can never be left in the hands of liberals.

  3. #1393
    Advisor gekaap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    05-13-11 @ 01:50 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    474

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mars View Post
    Another lefty who doesn't know. You're a dime-a-dozen.
    Dude, it's not true. Evidence now, otherwise shut it!
    Birthers: God's way of telling Darwin "Take that!"

    We're dealing with master Satanists here. The fact that there's no evidence proves that it's true.

  4. #1394
    Educator
    Ron Mars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Last Seen
    02-01-14 @ 04:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by gekaap View Post
    Actually, he released it on his own site. After that, factcheck looked into it on their own.
    Wrong. DailyKos released it at the same time.

    Quote Originally Posted by gekaap View Post
    He still hasn't released his "original." He's released a certified copy, just like before.
    Wrong again. He just released his original BC and he could have done that at anytime. He didn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by gekaap View Post
    Evidence, now. Otherwise, shut it.
    It's in his book. So STFU yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by gekaap View Post
    Only birthers spread that lie.
    Yet another lefty who doesn't know.

    Quote Originally Posted by gekaap View Post
    Only birthers care about Obama's past.
    Thus proving my point. Thank you.
    The national security of the United States can never be left in the hands of liberals.

  5. #1395
    Advisor gekaap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    05-13-11 @ 01:50 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    474

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mars View Post
    I firmly believe 0bama is a natural born citizen so stuff your "definition" BS.
    Then justify your claims that he has been withholding his birth certificate.

    0bama says he has a copy of his original BC in his book Dreams of my Father.
    Like I said, evidence now, or shut it!

    If that's true there would be no need to ask HI to send a COLB is there.
    Even if it were true that Obama at one point had a copy of his long form that we was able to publish in his book, that does not mean he continued to have it. Things get lost some times, ya know. Claiming that Obama has had a copy of his long form all along, in light of the fact that the one he released was only issued a couple weeks ago, is an extraordinary claim. And extraordinary claims require extraordinary explanations and evidence.
    Birthers: God's way of telling Darwin "Take that!"

    We're dealing with master Satanists here. The fact that there's no evidence proves that it's true.

  6. #1396
    Educator
    Ron Mars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Last Seen
    02-01-14 @ 04:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by gekaap View Post
    Dude, it's not true. Evidence now, otherwise shut it!
    And when I do prove it we both know it will make no difference to you.

    Still want me to post it?

    Do you really not know that 0bama fought a court case all the way to the SCOTUS?

    I believe the guys name was Berg.
    The national security of the United States can never be left in the hands of liberals.

  7. #1397
    Educator
    Ron Mars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Last Seen
    02-01-14 @ 04:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by gekaap View Post
    Then justify your claims that he has been withholding his birth certificate.
    On Page 26 of “Dreams of My Father”, Obama writes:

    “I discovered this article, folded away among my birth certificate and old vaccination forms, when I was in high school,”

    From “Dreams of My Father” « Just Americans Making Ethical Statements Weblog

    STFU yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by gekaap View Post
    Even if it were true that Obama at one point had a copy of his long form that we was able to publish in his book, that does not mean he continued to have it. Things get lost some times, ya know. Claiming that Obama has had a copy of his long form all along, in light of the fact that the one he released was only issued a couple weeks ago, is an extraordinary claim. And extraordinary claims require extraordinary explanations and evidence.
    Since he said he had it, and I can't find where 0bama says he looked and can't find it, that kind of narrows it down now doesn't it.
    The national security of the United States can never be left in the hands of liberals.

  8. #1398
    Advisor gekaap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    05-13-11 @ 01:50 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    474

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mars View Post
    Wrong. DailyKos released it at the same time.
    So what if they released it at the same time? That doesn't make me wrong in the slightest.

    Wrong again. He just released his original BC and he could have done that at anytime. He didn't.
    No, the original is in Hawaii's Department of Health's vital records. What he released was a certified copy, as evidenced by the issuance date on the document, and the certification by the state registrar that it is a true and accurate COPY of the state's records.

    It's in his book. So STFU yourself.
    You still aren't providing any evidence.

    Yet another lefty who doesn't know.
    Dude, it's not true. Evidence, or shut it.

    Thus proving my point. Thank you.
    Your point now is to concede that you are a birther? If you already believe that he is a natural born citizen, why do you care to continue digging into his past? If you believe his is a natural born citizen, you should already have everything you need. But alas, you are indeed a birther, still hoping to find some excuse to cast doubt on his citizenship.

    Birthers: God's way of telling Darwin "Take that!"

    We're dealing with master Satanists here. The fact that there's no evidence proves that it's true.

  9. #1399
    Educator
    Ron Mars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Last Seen
    02-01-14 @ 04:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    You're a crackpot. Plain and simple.

    I'm not a birther and never have been.

    This is straight out of rules for radicals. Ever heard of it?
    The national security of the United States can never be left in the hands of liberals.

  10. #1400
    Educator
    Ron Mars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Last Seen
    02-01-14 @ 04:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by gekaap View Post
    So what if they released it at the same time? That doesn't make me wrong in the slightest.
    Of course it does and I knew you wouldn't admit that. You're a lefty crackpot.

    Quote Originally Posted by gekaap View Post
    No, the original is in Hawaii's Department of Health's vital records. What he released was a certified copy, as evidenced by the issuance date on the document, and the certification by the state registrar that it is a true and accurate COPY of the state's records.
    So 0bama was lying in his book?. I have my original BC.
    The national security of the United States can never be left in the hands of liberals.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •