Page 135 of 191 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1901

Thread: Obama to speak on birth certificate

  1. #1341
    Advisor gekaap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    05-13-11 @ 01:50 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    474

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Here is the released BC.

    Obama's Birth Certificate - FoxNews.com

    You tell me the name signed on the "local Registrar" line.

    j-mac
    It's not legible, but appears to be V-I-C-H-L-E-E. Your claim of "Ukulele" doesn't even come close to resembling what is there. Here's a tip mate, before you claim a word is there, make sure you known how to spell it first.

    But really, a more important question is, why would the current registrar certify a certificate that not an accurate copy of the state's records?
    Birthers: God's way of telling Darwin "Take that!"

    We're dealing with master Satanists here. The fact that there's no evidence proves that it's true.

  2. #1342
    Advisor gekaap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    05-13-11 @ 01:50 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    474

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    IMHO, they are not apples and oranges. I think you raised a valid point.
    Eh, it might be like comparing apples and oranges. But only inasmuch as both barrels are rotten.
    Birthers: God's way of telling Darwin "Take that!"

    We're dealing with master Satanists here. The fact that there's no evidence proves that it's true.

  3. #1343
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,508

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by gekaap View Post
    Eh, it might be like comparing apples and oranges. But only inasmuch as both barrels are rotten.
    If J mac thinks is apples to oranges, then he should at least explain why... The initial statement was meant for him...

  4. #1344
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    Did they tell you why they couldn't accept your COLB, because they accept some... it just depends on the amount of info on the COLB
    No. They said they would not accept it and that I needed the long form to continue. They said nothing else to me.

  5. #1345
    Advisor gekaap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    05-13-11 @ 01:50 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    474

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    I call shenanigans.
    Birthers: God's way of telling Darwin "Take that!"

    We're dealing with master Satanists here. The fact that there's no evidence proves that it's true.

  6. #1346
    Educator
    Ron Mars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Last Seen
    02-01-14 @ 04:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    I think he released it at the perfect time, because all of this overshadows it.
    So it was 0bama playing the silly nonsense games. Got it.

    Most of us want a President who is honest and doesn't play silly childish games. Most of us anyway.

    For some that's all it takes to be "brilliant".
    The national security of the United States can never be left in the hands of liberals.

  7. #1347
    Educator
    Ron Mars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Last Seen
    02-01-14 @ 04:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Would you say that George Bush fostered a distraction by not responding to Truthers?
    Like the holocaust deniers, 9/11 truthers haven't a leg to stand on.

    Bush was right to ignore them.
    The national security of the United States can never be left in the hands of liberals.

  8. #1348
    Advisor gekaap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    05-13-11 @ 01:50 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    474

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mars View Post
    So it was 0bama playing the silly nonsense games. Got it.

    Most of us want a President who is honest and doesn't play silly childish games. Most of us anyway.

    For some that's all it takes to be "brilliant".
    Childish games would be when people ask "Why didn't Obama release his BC until now" when it is firmly established that Obama released his BC in Aug 08, and that Obama only obtained a long form, via special request and armed with a team of lawyers, a week ago because issuing such long forms is not the normal practice of the state of Hawaii. Childish games are for people to rely on the birther BS to try to criticize Obama for anything whatsoever that gives reason to complain, even if illogically when there are already plenty of rational things on which to criticize the man, regarding his performance as President.
    Birthers: God's way of telling Darwin "Take that!"

    We're dealing with master Satanists here. The fact that there's no evidence proves that it's true.

  9. #1349
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mars View Post
    So it was 0bama playing the silly nonsense games. Got it.

    Most of us want a President who is honest and doesn't play silly childish games. Most of us anyway.

    For some that's all it takes to be "brilliant".
    What are you even talking about?

  10. #1350
    Advisor gekaap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    05-13-11 @ 01:50 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    474

    Re: Obama to speak on birth certificate

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mars View Post
    Like the holocaust deniers, 9/11 truthers haven't a leg to stand on.

    Bush was right to ignore them.
    Yet Obama was wrong to ignore the birthers for so long?
    Birthers: God's way of telling Darwin "Take that!"

    We're dealing with master Satanists here. The fact that there's no evidence proves that it's true.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •