Page 33 of 58 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 578

Thread: Guantánamo leaks lift lid on world's most controversial prison

  1. #321
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Guantánamo leaks lift lid on world's most controversial prison

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    But, he does know something about torture, and always rightly spoke against it.
    that's nice, but he wasn't in eastern europe when ksm's "spirit was broken" by a month of eit's leading to the 9-11 mastermind's "transformation" into langley's "preeminent source"

    the ig spoke to those who were, the ig's investigation was comprehensive

    and the ig's report was released by ERIC HOLDER

    what's the maverick's opinion of detention, rendition, wiretapping...

    and all the other criminal activities countenanced by the obama white house which enabled this assassination?

  2. #322
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Guantánamo leaks lift lid on world's most controversial prison

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    that's nice, but he wasn't in eastern europe when ksm's "spirit was broken" by a month of eit's leading to the 9-11 mastermind's "transformation" into langley's "preeminent source"

    the ig spoke to those who were, the ig's investigation was comprehensive

    and the ig's report was released by ERIC HOLDER

    what's the maverick's opinion of detention, rendition, wiretapping...

    and all the other criminal activities countenanced by the obama white house which enabled this assassination?
    All you have to do is present verifiable intel we actually got. We know that we got the OBL intel long after KSM was tortured, so you ahve to torture logic to believe EIT got us that intel.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #323
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,129

    Re: Guantánamo leaks lift lid on world's most controversial prison

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    So the Left, after consistently denigrating McCain, now believes everything he has to say?

    YouTube - McCain's YouTube Problem Just Became a Nightmare
    your inability to refute mccain's statement is duly noted
    your surrender is hereby accepted
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  4. #324
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Guantánamo leaks lift lid on world's most controversial prison

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    All you have to do is present verifiable intel we actually got
    LOL!

    i don't gotta do squat

    the ig already did

    ask ERIC HOLDER

  5. #325
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Guantánamo leaks lift lid on world's most controversial prison

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    LOL!

    i don't gotta do squat

    the ig already did

    ask ERIC HOLDER
    Factually, no he did not.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #326
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Guantánamo leaks lift lid on world's most controversial prison

    LOL!

    preeminent source, baby!

    THANKS, president slash!

    keep them detentions and renditions and wiretaps comin!

    and while you're at it go ASSASSINATE the others!

    USA!

  7. #327
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Guantánamo leaks lift lid on world's most controversial prison

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    LOL!

    preeminent source, baby!

    THANKS, president slash!

    keep them detentions and renditions and wiretaps comin!

    and while you're at it go ASSASSINATE the others!

    USA!
    Source is not equal to verifiable evidence. He and others have to present exactly what was gained, and it has to prove true.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #328
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Guantánamo leaks lift lid on world's most controversial prison

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    He and others have to present exactly what was gained
    you expect LANGLEY to tell you exactly what it got and how?

    LOL!

    that's dumber than sydney

    anyway, thanks are due to president slasher for NOT dismantling the anti terror techniques of his predecessor, thus enabling this assassination

    keep up the good work, slash!

  9. #329
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Guantánamo leaks lift lid on world's most controversial prison

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    you expect LANGLEY to tell you exactly what it got and how?

    LOL!

    that's dumber than sydney

    anyway, thanks are due to president slasher for NOT dismantling the anti terror techniques of his predecessor, thus enabling this assassination

    keep up the good work, slash!
    I expect claims to be supported. As noted, what little we have been told proved to be false. And we know that we did not get the intel needed to get OBL until long after the EITs. So, yes, if someone, anyone, claims that we got good intel, they have to provide actual intel that can be verified.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #330
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Guantánamo leaks lift lid on world's most controversial prison

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I expect claims to be supported
    LOL!

    few care what you do or don't expect

    we know that we did not get the intel needed to get OBL until long after the EITs
    yup, we got the intel we needed to get ubl "after ksm's spirit was broken," during the time he conducted "terrorist tutorials" and was langley's "preeminent source"

    other important leads came from zebaydah, libi and ghul, all eit'd

    at least that's what the ig said

    according to ERIC HOLDER

    thank you, president slasher, for not undoing (despite your best efforts) the anti terror policies of your predecessor

    keep up the good work, the detentions, renditions, wiretapping and ASSASSINATIONS

    continue to ignore the fringe elements of your base which consider said tactics criminal

    america is grateful

Page 33 of 58 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •