Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 84 of 84

Thread: Officials: Illegal Immigrant Became a Cop in Alaska

  1. #81
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Officials: Illegal Immigrant Became a Cop in Alaska

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    Yes.. let's reward his initial law breaking by giving him a path to citizenship .

    **** it.. let's just make everyone who asks a citizen, no questions asked!

    Break the law coming in? No problem... here's yer path to citizenship. Let your green card expire 12 years ago? No worries mate... here ya go, just sign here and yer in!

    What? You followed all the rules, did everything that was asked of you? Sorry, you'll have to wait at the end of the line to come into the country... you see, we have a few people (see examples above) ahead of you.
    What silly arguments to make. Mine makes more sense.

  2. #82
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 08:55 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,951

    Re: Officials: Illegal Immigrant Became a Cop in Alaska

    Quote Originally Posted by repeter View Post
    Context is very important to Lady Justice, and context is favorable in this instance.
    So she should peak from under the blindfold........

    ........and let any and all Democrat voters off the hook.........


    Yeah, and American Citizen could have done a not-nearly-as-good job

    Next, you'll be complaining how we should kick out people because our cops can't control them.
    Have you seen the ****hole known as Mexico?
    .
    .
    .
    .........why do you liberals hate American Workers so much?
    .
    .
    .

  3. #83
    Guru
    repeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    07-15-14 @ 12:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,445

    Re: Officials: Illegal Immigrant Became a Cop in Alaska

    Quote Originally Posted by Badmutha View Post
    So she should peak from under the blindfold........
    No, you just shouldn't hide some facts from her because they are inconvenient to your argument on a political level.

    Quote Originally Posted by Badmutha View Post
    ........and let any and all Democrat voters off the hook.........
    That makes absolutely no sense. Again, tying politics into reality doesn't work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Badmutha View Post
    Have you seen the ****hole known as Mexico?
    .........why do you liberals hate American Workers so much
    Laissez-faire principles are the reason immigrants from Mexico get jobs before Americans

    Minimum wage gives American workers a fair shake at getting a job based on their experience and skill. Now, if you want to argue that minimum wage isn't a liberal idea, go right ahead.

    At this point, I feel compelled, why are you being so nonsensical?
    Veni. Vidi. Vici.
    -Gaius Julius Caesar
    The Only Thing to Fear is Fear Itself.
    -Franklin Delano Roosevelt

  4. #84
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Officials: Illegal Immigrant Became a Cop in Alaska

    I'm still waiting for a certain person to tell me that he knows that conservatives would support Ken Lay.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •