Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 382

Thread: Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

  1. #51
    Ideologically Impure
    Simon W. Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Fayettenam
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,891
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

    Quote Originally Posted by 505 View Post
    Left field? Let's review.
    Seems fairly straight forward to me. Where did I wander off to left field?... I thought my statements were pretty clear especially given that on page 1 I suggested that the person who gave the girl her phone and told her to split should be prosecuted as an accessory.
    Personally, I think it's ridiculous on your part to assume that the McD employees were obligated to return the phone to the perps.

    I have no idea why you would think that was what the McD employees should do.
    I have no idea why you would think that I thought it was what the McD employees should do. [If that's what you're vainly trying to imply.]

    I can only guess you were saying something really stupid because you think you were cleverly making some sort of point in opposition to whatever you imagine I was saying. But you're really not making a point at all. You're just posting non sequiturs that somehow are related to me only in your imagination.

    If you would like to say whatever you're actually trying to say instead of trying to be clever by saying stupid thing, perhaps we could clear things up.
    I may be wrong.

  2. #52
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon W. Moon View Post
    NOT A DIRECT COMMENT ON CURRENT TOPIC:
    I seem to recall an incident where a guy stopped a robbery and/or apprehended ths subject who threatening to hurt people. He was fired for it.
    Yes, things like that happen and most places have rules against getting involved. However, there are times in life, you need to do what is right regardless of rules or the chance you'll get fired.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  3. #53
    Mildly Hostile
    505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    New Mexico
    Last Seen
    11-20-17 @ 03:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,363

    Re: Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon W. Moon View Post
    Personally, I think it's ridiculous on your part to assume that the McD employees were obligated to return the phone to the perps.

    I have no idea why you would think that was what the McD employees should do.
    I have no idea why you would think that I thought it was what the McD employees should do. [If that's what you're vainly trying to imply.]

    I can only guess you were saying something really stupid because you think you were cleverly making some sort of point in opposition to whatever you imagine I was saying. But you're really not making a point at all. You're just posting non sequiturs that somehow are related to me only in your imagination.

    If you would like to say whatever you're actually trying to say instead of trying to be clever by saying stupid thing, perhaps we could clear things up.
    I was asking you if you thought they were obligated to give the phone back, because I thought that the simple act of doing so implied a "homeboy" type connection. You replied with "Do you think it's at all probable that the law obligates them to do that?", and I thought you were implying that IT DID. My apologies for taking that comment the wrong way.

    So just to be clear: I was NOT suggesting that they were obligated, in fact quite the opposite. Sounds like we are on the same page now.

    No need to get all pissy though.
    Disclaimer: If you are offended by the above post, and you aren't a SJW or truther, grow a pair.

  4. #54
    Ideologically Impure
    Simon W. Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Fayettenam
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,891
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Yes, things like that happen and most places have rules against getting involved. However, there are times in life, you need to do what is right regardless of rules or the chance you'll get fired.
    I agree with that sentiment
    I may be wrong.

  5. #55
    Ideologically Impure
    Simon W. Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Fayettenam
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,891
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

    Quote Originally Posted by 505 View Post
    I was asking you if you thought they were obligated to give the phone back, because I thought that the simple act of doing so implied a "homeboy" type connection. You replied with "Do you think it's at all probable that the law obligates them to do that?", and I thought you were implying that IT DID. My apologies for taking that comment the wrong way.
    See, and I thought that was kind of a silly question. I couldn't imagine a reason why they would be obligated to do so given the situation. [I mean ordinarily, I would want an employee to help a patron with their belongings if they had left the belongings on accident.]

    All I was addressing was the possibility of suing McD for what the employees did and/or did not do.
    You can't sue them for not fulfilling duties they don't actually have.
    I think it's reasonable to expect them to call the police right away. I think it's reasonable to expect them to go over and talk to or yell at the perps about they cannot be in McDs anymore. LOck the door behind them, help the victim to safety, etc.
    I am not sure if it's a reasonable expectation from a legal stand point for fast food employees to get involved in fisticuffs on their guests' behalf. I mean that I am not sure that's a reasonable enough expectation to justify a suit.

    It should be noted that what constitute a reasonable expectation legally isn't necessarily the same as a reasonable moral, ethical, or other sort of expectation.

    Quote Originally Posted by 505 View Post
    No need to get all pissy though.
    Now see, that diminished the classiness of the previous apology.

    Never apologize saying, "Sorry, but..." If you feel you must, say the "but..." part first, then the apology.
    I am very happily married, I know have learned these things.
    Last edited by Simon W. Moon; 04-22-11 at 08:19 PM.
    I may be wrong.

  6. #56
    Mildly Hostile
    505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    New Mexico
    Last Seen
    11-20-17 @ 03:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,363

    Re: Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon W. Moon View Post
    See, and I thought that was kind of a silly question. I couldn't imagine a reason why they would be obligated to do so given the situation. [I mean ordinarily, I would want an employee to help a patron with their belongings if they had left the belongings on accident.]

    All I was addressing was the possibility of suing McD for what the employees did and/or did not do.
    You can't sue them for not fulfilling duties they don't actually have.
    I think it's reasonable to expect them to call the police right away. I think it's reasonable to expect them to go over and talk to or yell at the perps about they cannot be in McDs anymore. LOck the door behind them, help the victim to safety, etc.
    I am not sure if it's a reasonable expectation from a legal stand point for fast food employees to get involved in fisticuffs on their guests' behalf. I mean that I am not sure that's a reasonable enough expectation to justify a suit.

    It should be noted that what constitute a reasonable expectation legally isn't necessarily the same as a reasonable moral, ethical, or other sort of expectation.
    I agree that they were only LEGALLY obligated to call the police, and ask them to leave. I also agree that from a legal standpoint it is not reasonable to expect them to physically defend the victim. I am not sure if they will be found negligent in not locking the door or escorting the victim to an office or the back or whatever, but it is possible I guess.

    I will say though, that MORALLY, those employees are all guilty of not stepping up. Allowing someone to be kicked in the head while they aren't even able to stand, and dragged across the floor by their hair is absolutely worthless in my eyes. I would have choke slammed the both of them. Repeatedly. Then I'd follow up with some good ol' fashioned body slams. If they kept getting up, I would have thrown them through the plate glass windows. Sometimes, people can only understand things on their own terms, and it seems that violence is the only thing that can get through to these hoodrats. If it's war they want, then war we shall give them. They are still hopelessly outnumbered, yet another thing they can hopefully understand since they always cowardly attack in packs.

    Now see, that diminished the classiness of the previous apology.

    Never apologize saying, "Sorry, but..." If you feel you must, say the "but..." part first, then the apology.
    I am very happily married, I know have learned these things.
    Haha. Fair enough... but it's just a simple misunderstanding is all. Violent criminals that gang up on someone should be treated with pissyness... not me.
    Disclaimer: If you are offended by the above post, and you aren't a SJW or truther, grow a pair.

  7. #57
    Sage
    The Giant Noodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Last Seen
    11-03-14 @ 05:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,333

    Re: Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

    Look at these sub-human "women" beat up this poor woman. This is DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!
    Im soooooooooooooo MAD right now I want to throw my mother ****ing computer across the room!!!!!! And look at these blacks do NOTHING! They even warned the sub-human black women that nearly KILLED that woman that the cops where coming so they should run!!! These mother ****ers should have been shot on site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

    GOD DAMN IT!!!!!! I want to use racial slurs of ALL types!!!! Why does this crap always happen with blacks!?!?!? WHY!?!?!

    I need to cool off man.


    OH! And I called the PD that arrested these sub-humans BTW and thanked them and if the women accidently got shot I wouldnt mind it. Then I called McDonalds and said there better not be ONE remaining employee in that store STILL employeed.
    Last edited by The Giant Noodle; 04-22-11 at 08:56 PM.
    CORPORATE GREED AND UNION GREED
    DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS
    DESTROYING THE BEST OF AMERICA ONE DAY AT A TIME

    This is the worst kind of discrimination. The kind against ME! ~ Bender

  8. #58
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,157

    Re: Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    . At the end, it sounds like he says "boy's having a seizure" but he also clearly says "she." [The guy also claimed the seizure was faked because "he stood right up" when the police got there.]
    A hard blow to the head can often make a person spasm as if having a seizure, and the seizure is often brief. I've seen people get KO'ed, spaz, then get up ten-fifteen seconds later.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  9. #59
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,226

    Re: Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    It's racial cause they're all black and shes white. Yup.
    You can bet your ass it would not only be tagged as racial, but also as a hate crime, had this been two whites kicking the **** out of a black person.

    Stop with the hypocrisy. Please?

  10. #60
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,226

    Re: Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tammerlain View Post
    It is something I would have thought of if I didnt want to hit one of the women fighting or potentially get assualted myself (not knowing if either of the two had weapons)


    Use the fear of being arrested and thrown in jail as a motivator to get them out and stop the assualt
    Do you really think these two gals were worried about getting arrested?

    People who are afraid of getting arrested don't do this kind of ****, in the first place.

Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •