Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 382

Thread: Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

  1. #371
    Can't stop the signal...
    theangryamerican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The Wild West
    Last Seen
    07-29-13 @ 11:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,233

    Re: Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean City View Post
    This is like a disturbing flashback to the Arizona shooting, when all of the liberal media outlets immediately assumed the shooter was a Republican, only to later find out he was simply a whack job and they all had to take their foots out their mouths. Now two black girls beat up a white and every conservative on the forum rants about a "racist hate crime" and brag about what types of guns they'd use only to find out it was a tranny who was flirting with the wrong guy and using the wrong restroom.

    "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye." Jesus Christ
    Why don't you try making a post that actually keeps up with the topic? The girl was transgender, not a tranvestite man. There is a clear difference. She physically has the required equipment to use a women's restroom. Comparing this girl to the AZ shooter is pathetic, but then again, so is trying to ascribe view points to the posters in this thread that they obviously have not taken. Regardless of what perceived wrongs she may have perpetrated on these two attackers, do you honestly believe that the assault she suffered was warranted?

    ...and you still can't source your wild claims, can you?
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it." - Judge Learned Hand

  2. #372
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    06-11-11 @ 02:33 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    55

    Re: Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

    Quote Originally Posted by theangryamerican View Post
    ...so is trying to ascribe view points to the posters in this thread that they obviously have not taken. Regardless of what perceived wrongs she may have perpetrated on these two attackers, do you honestly believe that the assault she suffered was warranted?

    ...and you still can't source your wild claims, can you?
    I don't think the attack was warranted. Violence over something that stupid is ridiculous and both of those women should be thrown in jail. However, the original post and some of the conservative replies immediately assumed that the tranny was beaten up and not helped simply because she was white, with absolutely no evidence or even the slightest reason to imply such a motive. Why weren't you asking them to post links to their claims that the attack was racially motivated?

  3. #373
    Can't stop the signal...
    theangryamerican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The Wild West
    Last Seen
    07-29-13 @ 11:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,233

    Re: Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean City View Post
    I don't think the attack was warranted. Violence over something that stupid is ridiculous and both of those women should be thrown in jail. However, the original post and some of the conservative replies immediately assumed that the tranny was beaten up and not helped simply because she was white, with absolutely no evidence or even the slightest reason to imply such a motive. Why weren't you asking them to post links to their claims that the attack was racially motivated?
    I don't believe in such a thing as "hate crime" one way or the other. A person should be punished for WHAT they did not WHY they did it, and WHAT those two girls did was despicable, regardless of who they did it to. The original article is the one that mentioned race, but you were the one that threw out all the misinformation about Stormfront, men refusing to leave women's restrooms and homosexuality, none of which is supported by the article. This is why YOU were called on to support your claims. You've made it clear by now that you can't back up anything you spouted and you're simply interested in stirring up trouble along party lines by calling out the "conservative replies."
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it." - Judge Learned Hand

  4. #374
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    06-11-11 @ 02:33 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    55

    Re: Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

    Quote Originally Posted by theangryamerican View Post
    I don't believe in such a thing as "hate crime" one way or the other. A person should be punished for WHAT they did not WHY they did it, and WHAT those two girls did was despicable, regardless of who they did it to. The original article is the one that mentioned race, but you were the one that threw out all the misinformation about Stormfront, men refusing to leave women's restrooms and homosexuality, none of which is supported by the article. This is why YOU were called on to support your claims. You've made it clear by now that you can't back up anything you spouted and you're simply interested in stirring up trouble along party lines by calling out the "conservative replies."
    The Stormfront comment was a reference I was making to the style of thread this is, not a factual statement and you know that. As for the bathroom, as I said before, you obviously didn't read the link because it says "The police report does not provide a motive but quotes one of the suspects saying that the fight was "over using a bathroom." As for homosexual, we know that "she" was actually a "he" and other posters have shown links to articles that state the "he" was flirting with one of the black girls boyfriends. So that means "he" would be a homosexual.

  5. #375
    Can't stop the signal...
    theangryamerican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The Wild West
    Last Seen
    07-29-13 @ 11:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,233

    Re: Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean City View Post
    The Stormfront comment was a reference I was making to the style of thread this is, not a factual statement and you know that. As for the bathroom, as I said before, you obviously didn't read the link because it says "The police report does not provide a motive but quotes one of the suspects saying that the fight was "over using a bathroom." As for homosexual, we know that "she" was actually a "he" and other posters have shown links to articles that state the "he" was flirting with one of the black girls boyfriends. So that means "he" would be a homosexual.
    A suspect's comment is not a full statement of facts. If the suspect said that she thought the victim was a vampire and was trying to suck blood from her first, would you believe that? The victim says something completely different. The article clearly states that the police had not yet established a motive. Despite your opinion, she was actually a "she." Gender reassignment surgery means that she is functionally a woman, not a man. She has the physical traits of a woman, she thinks of herself as a woman and she likes the opposite sex. This would appear to make her straight, rather than homosexual. This line of the topic is irrelevant, however. The fact remains that what was done to her has no justification, just as there is no moral justification for the individuals who stood by and did nothing to help, regardless of their skin color.
    Last edited by theangryamerican; 04-27-11 at 06:51 PM.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it." - Judge Learned Hand

  6. #376
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    06-11-11 @ 02:33 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    55

    Re: Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

    Quote Originally Posted by theangryamerican View Post
    A suspect's comment is not a full statement of facts. If the suspect said that she thought the victim was a vampire and was trying to suck blood from her first, would you believe that? The victim says something completely different. The article clearly states that the police had not yet established a motive. Despite your opinion, she was actually a "she." Gender reassignment surgery means that she is functionally a woman, not a man. She has the physical traits of a woman, she thinks of herself as a woman and she likes the opposite sex. This would appear to make her straight, rather than homosexual. This line of the topic is irrelevant, however. The fact remains that what was done to her has no justification, just as there is no moral justification for the individuals who stood by and did nothing to help, regardless of their skin color.
    Whether gender reassaignment surgery actually changes someones sex is a matter of opinion. There are many people, some on this thread even, who feel that it was just a man who had his pee pee cut off.

    However, I find it quite interesting that you are demanding facts for my statement that the fight was over the use of the bathroom, when I have even shown that there was a police report that said so, yet you never asked for any evidence whatsoever from the original poster to verify his claims that the attack was racially motivated. Why the singling out?

  7. #377
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

    http://video.foxnews.com/v/4663565/

    For Red Eye Fans
    Greg Gutfeld on The McDonald's "Hate Crime"
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  8. #378
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Last Seen
    02-21-17 @ 07:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    309

    Re: Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean City View Post
    The Stormfront comment was a reference I was making to the style of thread this is, not a factual statement and you know that. As for the bathroom, as I said before, you obviously didn't read the link because it says "The police report does not provide a motive but quotes one of the suspects saying that the fight was "over using a bathroom." As for homosexual, we know that "she" was actually a "he" and other posters have shown links to articles that state the "he" was flirting with one of the black girls boyfriends. So that means "he" would be a homosexual.
    Ah a stormfront reference, how very typical. I can see your dilemma. You don't know who's side to be on, the females of the of the African-American persuasion (the perps); or the female of the transgendered persuasion (the victim). So, when in doubt blame the conservative that would proactively come to the aid a a fellow human being. Throw a racist skin head reference in for extra points.

    Oh and anyone with a little bit of sense would know that the boyfriend thing was a very lame attempt at deflection.

  9. #379
    Can't stop the signal...
    theangryamerican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The Wild West
    Last Seen
    07-29-13 @ 11:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,233

    Re: Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean City View Post
    Whether gender reassaignment surgery actually changes someones sex is a matter of opinion. There are many people, some on this thread even, who feel that it was just a man who had his pee pee cut off.

    However, I find it quite interesting that you are demanding facts for my statement that the fight was over the use of the bathroom, when I have even shown that there was a police report that said so, yet you never asked for any evidence whatsoever from the original poster to verify his claims that the attack was racially motivated. Why the singling out?
    I already answered this. The police report says nothing of the kind, a suspect was reported to have said that. Again, you believe the testimony of one of the suspects, without question? AGAIN, race was mentioned in the original article. You are the one who came in here with the unsubstantiated claims, so I simply asked you to back them up, which have clearly proved you have no intention of doing. You make it sound as though I'm taking sides against you, when clearly I've not sided with anyone, but rather just offered my opinion on the topic at hand.

    Gender reassignment changes the person's gender, this is not disputable, regardless of what your opinion is.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it." - Judge Learned Hand

  10. #380
    Educator
    Ron Mars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Last Seen
    02-01-14 @ 04:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

    Quote Originally Posted by Kali View Post
    This is so offtopic. How about you boys take your little "man" toys to another thread.
    Last time I went to a rifle range there were two women there firing an AR-15.

    I guess that's a "girl" toy.
    The national security of the United States can never be left in the hands of liberals.

Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •