Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 382

Thread: Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

  1. #181
    Civil Libertarian
    DashingAmerican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    08-31-17 @ 05:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,357

    Re: Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    You might think 14 year olds are old enough to know alot of things, but they aren't - they're children.

    The use of "it" I find both funny (the 14 year old in me) and disturbing (the adult in me).


    ps. Well played, SE102.
    I don't know how things happen in "Kenya" but I learned that getting kicked ****ing hurts when I was 5 and I learned that if you kick someone you're gonna get a whipping by your parents the same day that I learned that getting kicked hurts. So I've known that it is wrong to kick someone since I was 5.
    If you strike me down, I'll become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

  2. #182
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,445

    Re: Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    Most of the time... nobody gets murdered, beat down, or killed for no reason. I don't advocate it, nor do I espouse that it is justice. It's basically just human society.
    The "completely irrelevant" comes from an assumption that a transgender cannot be a rage-inducing bigot.


    Quote Originally Posted by DashingAmerican View Post
    You're right. So when a 14 year old comes up and kicks your ass I don't want to hear you bitch about it because they were just a child and didn't know what they were doing.
    A 14 year old kick my ass? I’m a 40 year old man (who has been in rural Africa for a year, on my PhD), and I work hard (for participatory research and exercise) most days. I wake with the sun. I carry a knife and I’ve offered it to people (adults) who wanted to fight. If I could not handle him physically or because of his martial discipline (I was a paratrooper), I would easily trick the child. 14 year olds might kick ass in your world, but not mine.

    I dunno wtf you think you’re writing to, but you better watch your BS – I’d slap the sht out of you irl and make you forget about how awesome 14 year olds might be.

    I’m not a child, you don’t confront me.
    Last edited by ecofarm; 04-24-11 at 06:02 AM.

  3. #183
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

    Sup, eco.


    Once I got jumped by 4-5 guys.

  4. #184
    Civil Libertarian
    DashingAmerican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    08-31-17 @ 05:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,357

    Re: Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    The "completely irrelevant" comes from an assumption that a transgender cannot be a rage-inducing bigot.




    A 14 year old kick my ass? I’m a 40 year old man (who has been in rural Africa for a year, on my PhD), and I work hard (for participatory research and exercise) most days. I wake with the sun. I carry a knife and I’ve offered it to people (adults) who wanted to fight. If I could not handle him physically or because of his martial discipline (I was a paratrooper), I would easily trick the child. 14 year olds might kick ass in your world, but not mine.

    I dunno wtf you think you’re writing to, but you better watch your BS – I’d slap the sht out of you irl and make you forget about how awesome 14 year olds might be.

    I’m not a child, you don’t confront me.
    My BS? lmfao I don't care what you claim to be, but at the age of 14 everyone knows it's wrong to hit a defenseless person. I see from your personal attacks and your over inflated ego that you have no REAL rebuttle. So stfu, if you would.
    If you strike me down, I'll become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

  5. #185
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

    Quote Originally Posted by DashingAmerican View Post
    My BS? lmfao I don't care what you claim to be, but at the age of 14 everyone knows it's wrong to hit a defenseless person. I see from your personal attacks and your over inflated ego that you have no REAL rebuttle. So stfu, if you would.
    Pfft, you shutup.


  6. #186
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,445

    Re: Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

    I hope you killed at least two.


    Eco's helpful safety hint:

    Don't get ambushed - if you do, be prepared as possible and return fire within 3 seconds.
    Last edited by ecofarm; 04-24-11 at 06:16 AM.

  7. #187
    Civil Libertarian
    DashingAmerican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    08-31-17 @ 05:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,357

    Re: Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

    I mean sure, a 14 yr old might not know that if you throw magnesium sulfite on top of water that it will bounce on top of it and burst into flames, but they do know right from wrong, lest they had suck ass parents.
    If you strike me down, I'll become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

  8. #188
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

    moot, alot of adults dont know right from wrong...

  9. #189
    Civil Libertarian
    DashingAmerican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    08-31-17 @ 05:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,357

    Re: Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

    Every adult, that isn't mentally challenged, knows right from wrong. Rather they abide by what they know or not.
    If you strike me down, I'll become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

  10. #190
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,445

    Re: Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

    Arguing that 14 year olds, especially while online, should be treated like adults is unbecoming at best. Please cease. Save your "children are responsible and manipulative people" argument for non-anonymous conversation.

Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •