Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 60

Thread: Presidential Candidates Have To Show Birth Certificates Under Louisiana Proposal

  1. #31
    Ideologically Impure
    Simon W. Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Fayettenam
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,892
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: Presidential Candidates Have To Show Birth Certificates Under Louisiana Proposal

    Quote Originally Posted by sazerac View Post
    I can't even believe people would fall for that lame "certificate of live birth" that doesn't even know the hospital or the doctor or the birthplace of the parent or the weight.
    The "lame" thing works for the rest of us to get our passports, drivers licenses and all sorts of other stuff.
    I may be wrong.

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Last Seen
    05-06-11 @ 07:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,082

    Re: Presidential Candidates Have To Show Birth Certificates Under Louisiana Proposal

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon W. Moon View Post
    The "lame" thing works for the rest of us to get our passports, drivers licenses and all sorts of other stuff.
    It does not and you know it! People who check id are, luckily, not as gullible as you Obama tools

    I could use MY COLB because it tells the doctors, like it must It even has his home address. It tells what Hospotal I was born in, like it must. It tells what cities both my parents were born in. It tells how nuch I weighed.

    Really no reason to douby my COLB. Whty did you hang out in that thread so long if you weren't going to learn a single thing? Stop trying to lie to us to think there is something normal about that COLB. There isn't!

  3. #33
    Ideologically Impure
    Simon W. Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Fayettenam
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,892
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: Presidential Candidates Have To Show Birth Certificates Under Louisiana Proposal

    Quote Originally Posted by sazerac View Post
    It does not and you know it!
    Actually, it does. I used my birth certificate to get mine. I didn't need to get my original long form one. As has been posted here, the state department says you don't need the long form to get a passport.
    First Time Applicants

    Quote Originally Posted by sazerac View Post
    People who check id are, luckily, not as gullible as you Obama tools
    LOL. I was a bouncer for a while, and tended bar a little.
    Just because I point out flaws in your argument doesn't mean that I am any sort of an "Obama tool." Noticing your mistakes is different than supporting Obama.

    Quote Originally Posted by sazerac View Post
    I could use MY COLB because it tells the doctors, like it must It even has his home address. It tells what Hospotal I was born in, like it must. It tells what cities both my parents were born in. It tells how nuch I weighed.
    Good for you. But those things aren't required very many places at all.
    Heres the list of what has to be on it to qualify for a passport:
    • registrar's raised, embossed, impressed or multicolored seal
    • registrar's signature
    • date the certificate was filed with the registrar's office,


    Quote Originally Posted by sazerac View Post
    Really no reason to douby my COLB. Whty did you hang out in that thread so long if you weren't going to learn a single thing? Stop trying to lie to us to think there is something normal about that COLB. There isn't!
    irony's not just for breakfast any more is it?
    I may be wrong.

  4. #34
    Count Smackula
    rathi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    10-31-15 @ 10:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,890

    Re: Presidential Candidates Have To Show Birth Certificates Under Louisiana Proposal

    Obama should laminate his original birth certificate onto a whiffle ball bat and beat the next idiot who asks him for it in the face until they are satisfied of its authenticity. Its pathetic that delusional idiots like this actually wield the power of public office.

  5. #35
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:51 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,667

    Re: Presidential Candidates Have To Show Birth Certificates Under Louisiana Proposal

    Just when you think we have hit the bottom of the barrel , you discover a story like this and realize that someone has furiously been digging a basement under it so we can get even lower.

    Perhaps this is part of a GOP strategy for 2012? Handcraft very specific laws written with the Obama Certification of Birth document in mind and then Republican secretaries of state will not allow him on the ballot.
    Last edited by haymarket; 04-19-11 at 07:54 PM.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Last Seen
    05-06-11 @ 07:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,082

    Re: Presidential Candidates Have To Show Birth Certificates Under Louisiana Proposal

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon W. Moon View Post
    Actually, it does. I used my birth certificate to get mine. I didn't need to get my original long form one. As has been posted here, the state department says you don't need the long form to get a passport.
    First Time Applicants

    LOL. I was a bouncer for a while, and tended bar a little.
    Just because I point out flaws in your argument doesn't mean that I am any sort of an "Obama tool." Noticing your mistakes is different than supporting Obama.

    Good for you. But those things aren't required very many places at all.
    Heres the list of what has to be on it to qualify for a passport:
    • registrar's raised, embossed, impressed or multicolored seal
    • registrar's signature
    • date the certificate was filed with the registrar's office,


    irony's not just for breakfast any more is it?
    Write back and make a single bit of sense and I'll reply.

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Last Seen
    05-06-11 @ 07:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,082

    Re: Presidential Candidates Have To Show Birth Certificates Under Louisiana Proposal

    Quote Originally Posted by rathi View Post
    Obama should laminate his original birth certificate onto a whiffle ball bat and beat the next idiot who asks him for it in the face until they are satisfied of its authenticity. Its pathetic that delusional idiots like this actually wield the power of public office.
    Maybe stick to threads where your input doesn't come as as really stupid.

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Last Seen
    05-06-11 @ 07:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,082

    Re: Presidential Candidates Have To Show Birth Certificates Under Louisiana Proposal

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Just when you think we have hit the bottom of the barrel , you discover a story like this and realize that someone has furiously been digging a basement under it so we can get even lower.

    Perhaps this is part of a GOP strategy for 2012? Handcraft very specific laws written with the Obama Certification of Birth document in mind and then Republican secretaries of state will not allow him on the ballot.
    Maybe stick to threads where your input doesn't come off as really stupid,

  9. #39
    Count Smackula
    rathi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    10-31-15 @ 10:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,890

    Re: Presidential Candidates Have To Show Birth Certificates Under Louisiana Proposal

    Maybe we should attach a rider to the bill requiring medical records from each candidate to prove they are not a Cylon.

  10. #40
    Ideologically Impure
    Simon W. Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Fayettenam
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,892
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: Presidential Candidates Have To Show Birth Certificates Under Louisiana Proposal

    Quote Originally Posted by sazerac View Post
    Write back and make a single bit of sense and I'll reply.
    Bless your heart.
    I am so sorry that you couldn't understand that post.
    I may be wrong.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •