Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 90

Thread: Obama: Congress must — and will — raise debt limit

  1. #11
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Obama: Congress must — and will — raise debt limit

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    The democrats show what hypocrites they are when Obama,Reid and others are embarrassed by their 2006 vote against raising the debt limit. This shows the democrats are just partisan hacks and do not want to work with the GOP
    Both the Republican and Democrat parties assume whatever position is the most politically expedient, even if it means a major flip-flop.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama: Congress must — and will — raise debt limit

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    So you admit that your accusation of partisan hackery applies to both sides of the aisle?
    To an extent but it is much worse by Obama and the dems. Obama showed this when He invited Ryan to his speech and then tried to demean him

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama: Congress must — and will — raise debt limit

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    Both the Republican and Democrat parties assume whatever position is the most politically expedient, even if it means a major flip-flop.
    This shows Obama knows nothing about being a president

  4. #14
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Obama: Congress must — and will — raise debt limit

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    This shows Obama knows nothing about being a president
    The fact that both the Republican and Democrat parties assume whatever position is the most politically expedient, even if it means a major flip-flop, shows Obama knows nothing about being a President?
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  5. #15
    Sage
    ksu_aviator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fort Worth Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,680
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Obama: Congress must — and will — raise debt limit

    They must?
    You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love.For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama: Congress must — and will — raise debt limit

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    The fact that both the Republican and Democrat parties assume whatever position is the most politically expedient, even if it means a major flip-flop, shows Obama knows nothing about being a President?
    Correct. A president must compromise and work with both sides. The prideful arrogant Obama says his way or no way

  7. #17
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Obama: Congress must — and will — raise debt limit

    You implied that the parties taking whatever position is most expedient shows that Obama knows nothing about being President; when I ask you to confirm this is what you meant, you say yes, but then act like the subject was that Obama knows nothing about being President because he doesn't compromise.

    I'll come back to you when you're done changing the subject.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama: Congress must — and will — raise debt limit

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    You implied that the parties taking whatever position is most expedient shows that Obama knows nothing about being President; when I ask you to confirm this is what you meant, you say yes, but then act like the subject was that Obama knows nothing about being President because he doesn't compromise.

    I'll come back to you when you're done changing the subject.
    Same subject. Obama is being a partisan hack.

  9. #19
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Obama: Congress must — and will — raise debt limit

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Same subject. Obama is being a partisan hack.
    So what? Both parties are packed with them, and many of our modern Presidents have played that role.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama: Congress must — and will — raise debt limit

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    So what? Both parties are packed with them, and many of our modern Presidents have played that role.
    No they have not. Obama is not presidential.. You don't invite the opposite party leaders to a speech to demean them

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •