Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 199

Thread: Prosser gains 7,500 votes in Waukesha County

  1. #181
    Don't Mess With Texas
    mertex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Seen
    10-14-14 @ 03:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,382

    Re: Prosser gains 7,500 votes in Waukesha County

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Look at this post folks. Full hate, anger and silliness.

    Here's a newsflash Pete, humans make mistakes.
    Here's a newsflash for you - weren't Reps/con's panties all in a knot when they had to do a recount on Franken and it turned out he actually had more votes?

    There was a lot of hate anger and silliness over it - actually, some are still pissed over it, must be the human element, no?



    "I have been thinking that I would make a proposition to my Republican friends... that if they will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop telling the truth about them."
    --Adlai Stevenson, Politician





  2. #182
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    01-18-13 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,631

    Re: Prosser gains 7,500 votes in Waukesha County

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Translation - I never provided a link to a reputable source, because I don't have one, so now I am lying about it.
    The link was provided.

    The source is reputable by all honest uses of the word. Your claim that the Wall Street Journal is not reputable makes a mockery of your position. That you have to pretend the reality didn't happen speaks deeply of your emotional attachment to ideology at the expense of honesty and truth.

  3. #183
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    01-18-13 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,631

    Re: Prosser gains 7,500 votes in Waukesha County

    Quote Originally Posted by mertex View Post
    Here's a newsflash for you - weren't Reps/con's panties all in a knot when they had to do a recount on Franken and it turned out he actually had more votes?

    There was a lot of hate anger and silliness over it - actually, some are still pissed over it, must be the human element, no?

    But he actually had more fake votes, and that's the whole issue there. You see, in honest elections the candidate isn't allowed to create more votes than there are voters in a district, and he's not allowed to pull ballots out of his trunk.

    The Mayor is aware that you're a "Moderate" and hence incapable of seeing the corruption in the Democrat party, but since it does exist the Mayor isn't going to pretend its not there.

  4. #184
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,720

    Re: Prosser gains 7,500 votes in Waukesha County

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayor Snorkum View Post
    The link was provided.

    The source is reputable by all honest uses of the word. Your claim that the Wall Street Journal is not reputable makes a mockery of your position. That you have to pretend the reality didn't happen speaks deeply of your emotional attachment to ideology at the expense of honesty and truth.
    You claim the Wall Street Journal has evidence that the Minnesota election was a fraud, yet you did not post the link, and claim that you did. This is downright dishonest.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  5. #185
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    01-18-13 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,631

    Re: Prosser gains 7,500 votes in Waukesha County

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    You claim the Wall Street Journal has evidence that the Minnesota election was a fraud, yet you did not post the link, and claim that you did. This is downright dishonest.
    Read the friggin' thread before you make assinine claims.

  6. #186
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,720

    Re: Prosser gains 7,500 votes in Waukesha County

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayor Snorkum View Post
    Read the friggin' thread before you make assinine claims.
    I did. You posted NO evidence whatsoever. The piece that you posted, that came from the Wall Street Journal, was an OPINION piece, and NOT evidence. By the way, do YOU know who the author of this OPINION piece was?

    To everybody at Debate Politics - You be the judge. Is this proof?

    Here are the facts - Tim Pawlenty certified the election.

    Now I will ask you once again to post PROOF, not some opinion piece from myguylostsoiamwhiningaboutit.com. I am calling you out again. PROVE IT!! I also stand by my statement that you did not post any PROOF from a reputable source. All you posted was an opinion from some guy. And opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one. If you really believe that you posted proof, then I can post all kinds of opinions about aliens from outer space giving anal probes to everybody, and other such junk, and foist that off on people as proof too.

    Finally, Tim Pawlenty certified the election. Did I already say that? Yup, but I had to say it again because you just don't get it.
    Last edited by danarhea; 04-12-11 at 05:36 AM.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  7. #187
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 07:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,237

    Re: Prosser gains 7,500 votes in Waukesha County

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    You see, THAT's the problem. When Dino Rossi lost in Washington, Republicans screamed foul over the votes that suddenly showed up at the last minute. But when the shoe is on the other foot in Wisconsin, it's all good. Same with Democrats who defended the vote in Washington, but attack Prosser now.



    How right he was.
    I see RH is a Reagan admirer.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  8. #188
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:54 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,605

    Re: Prosser gains 7,500 votes in Waukesha County

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayor Snorkum View Post
    So you're claiming an unelected private company with a pronounced left-wing bias should be the arbiter of US elections?

    No, that's what we have election officials for.

    It is amusing to watch you all gasp and flop once those 7500 real votes drained the pool of hope you people were swimming in. Is there some particular reason the decided outome of the election of a minor judgeship in Wisconsin has all you people so angry and upset?
    You really missed the point.

    We pretty much have already turned over much of the election process to private companies.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  9. #189
    Advisor shades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Seen
    07-28-16 @ 03:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    322

    Re: Prosser gains 7,500 votes in Waukesha County

    how can there be 188 replies and no one has said, how the hell do you lose 7000 votes. Sounds like a liberal steal gone bad. Somebody got caught.
    you dont LOSE 7000 votes.
    Im hoping they found them in someones trunk like they used to put Al Franken in

  10. #190
    Ideologically Impure
    Simon W. Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Fayettenam
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,891
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: Prosser gains 7,500 votes in Waukesha County

    Quote Originally Posted by shades View Post
    how can there be 188 replies and no one has said, how the hell do you lose 7000 votes. Sounds like a liberal steal gone bad. Somebody got caught.
    you dont LOSE 7000 votes.
    Im hoping they found them in someones trunk like they used to put Al Franken in
    If you had read, you would know they were never lost
    I may be wrong.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •