Sec. 1516. None of the funds made available by this division may be used by the Internal Revenue Service to implement or enforce any amendment made to section 6041 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 by section 9006 of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Public Law 111-148).
Sec. 4013. None of the funds made available by this Act may be made available for any purpose to Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Inc. or any of the following affiliates of Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Inc.
Sec. 4017. None of the funds made available by this Act may be used to carry out the provisions of Public Law 111-152, or any amendment made by either such Public Law.(this is the health care reform bill passed last year)
Sec. 1112. Notwithstanding section 1101, none of the funds appropriated or otherwise made available in this division or any other Act (including division A of this Act) may be used to transfer, release, or assist in the transfer or release to or within the United States, its territories, or possessions Khalid Sheikh Mohammed or any other detainee who--
(1) is not a United States citizen or a member of the Armed Forces of the United States; and
(2) is or was held on or after June 24, 2009, at the United States Naval Station, Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, by the Department of Defense.
That none of the funds in this division may be used for any recruiting or hiring of personnel into the Transportation Security Administration that would cause the agency to exceed a staffing level of 46,000 full-time equivalent screeners(LoLz)
Sec. 4006. None of the funds made available by this Act may be used to implement the Report and Order of the Federal Communications Commission relating to the matter of preserving the open Internet and broadband industry practices (FCC 10-201, adopted by the Commission on December 21, 2010).(no net neutrality)
Sec. 4009. None of the funds made available by this Act may be used to pay the salaries and expenses for the following positions and their offices:
(1) Director, White House Office of Health Reform.
(2) Assistant to the President for Energy and Climate Change.
(3) Special Envoy for Climate Change.
(4) Special Advisor for Green Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation, Council on Environmental Quality.
(5) Senior Advisor to the Secretary of the Treasury assigned to the Presidential Task Force on the Auto Industry and Senior Counselor for Manufacturing Policy.
(6) White House Director of Urban Affairs.
(7) Special Envoy to oversee the closure of the Detention Center at Guantanamo Bay.
(8) Special Master for TARP Executive Compensation, Department of the Treasury.
(9) Associate General Counsel and Chief Diversity Officer, Federal Communications Commission.