Page 76 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 760 of 1115

Thread: Obama announces his Candidacy for 2012.

  1. #751
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: Obama announces his Candidacy for 2012.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    if?

    LOL!

    grow up
    Here is why Obama has so little credibility with a growing number of people

    The president has said he keeps a check list of promises he made during the campaign in his pocket. Last fall Mr. Obama told "Rolling Stone" he figured his administration had "probably accomplished 70 percent of the things that we said we were going to do."

    The watchdog organization Politifact.com* has been keeping track and puts candidate Obama's list of promises at a staggering 506, of those they say the president has kept 122, or 24 percent. Coincidentally, of the 25 selected as the most significant promises, politifact.com says Obama has followed through on six, for a 'promise-kept percentage' of 24 percent.

  2. #752
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Obama announces his Candidacy for 2012.

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    Is this really the record you are proud of?

    Unemployed + Discouraged
    2008 8095 7831 8194 8043 8797 8980 9356 9890 10036 10656 11225 12042
    2009 12653 13445 13995 14556 15310 15514 15330 15751 15865 16420 16201 16196
    2010 15902 16075 15999 16457 16056 15830 15784 15970 15976 16062 16401 15803
    2011 14856 14693 14463


    14.463 million people unemployed in March 2011 vs 12.653 unemployed on January 2009 when Obama took over. Now you can post percentage change all day long but when you ignore discouraged workers who have dropped out of the labor force you are being disengenuous and a typical Obama supporter who will do anything to prop up the empty suit.
    That's an increase of 1.8 million. With a smaller population and a smaller work force, Bush saw that number increase by more than 2 million when you voted to give him another 4 years.

    I hope you can understand the implication of that against the background of your complaints.

  3. #753
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: Obama announces his Candidacy for 2012.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    That's an increase of 1.8 million. With a smaller population and a smaller work force, Bush saw that number increase by more than 2 million when you voted to give him another 4 years.

    I hope you can understand the implication of that against the background of your complaints.
    Increase over what? So you believe population hasn't grown? Tell me why you support someone who has less employment today than when he took office and it remains down with a growing population and after spending over a trillion dollars? I understand that nothing is going to change your mind and that you look at having 1.8 million less employed today than when he took office is a victory for liberalism but really is a failure

  4. #754
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Obama announces his Candidacy for 2012.

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Is this really the record you are proud of?

    Unemployed + Discouraged
    2008 8095 7831 8194 8043 8797 8980 9356 9890 10036 10656 11225 12042
    2009 12653 13445 13995 14556 15310 15514 15330 15751 15865 16420 16201 16196
    2010 15902 16075 15999 16457 16056 15830 15784 15970 15976 16062 16401 15803
    2011 14856 14693 14463


    14.463 million people unemployed in March 2011 vs 12.653 unemployed on January 2009 when Obama took over. Now you can post percentage change all day long but when you ignore discouraged workers who have dropped out of the labor force you are being disengenuous and a typical Obama supporter who will do anything to prop up the empty suit.
    If Obama were the person who was responsibe for this, I wouldn't be. However, he is not nor is any president. You want to make it rellivant, because you don't like him. You say the same things over and over and over and over. I can Google the numbers you post and you posts show up first on the list. Don't you get ****ing tired of doing this? Jesus H. Christ give it a rest man!!!

  5. #755
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    Re: Obama announces his Candidacy for 2012.

    awwww..how cute....and this proves what exactly?.......

  6. #756
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: Obama announces his Candidacy for 2012.

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    If Obama were the person who was responsibe for this, I wouldn't be. However, he is not nor is any president. You want to make it rellivant, because you don't like him. You say the same things over and over and over and over. I can Google the numbers you post and you posts show up first on the list. Don't you get ****ing tired of doing this? Jesus H. Christ give it a rest man!!!
    Seems that I have to say the same thing over and over again as many here don't seem to have the logic and common sense to comprehend that results matter, not rhetoric. You are wrong, I like him personally, a good family man but a man with a leftwing agenda that is trying to destroy the foundation upon which this country was built. His economic results are terrible based upon the amount he has thrown at the problem. You seem to lack the ability to see that.

  7. #757
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    Re: Obama announces his Candidacy for 2012.

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Seems that I have to say the same thing over and over again as many here don't seem to have the logic and common sense to comprehend that results matter, not rhetoric. You are wrong, I like him personally, a good family man but a man with a leftwing agenda that is trying to destroy the foundation upon which this country was built. His economic results are terrible based upon the amount he has thrown at the problem. You seem to lack the ability to see that.
    you seem to lack the ability to see anything past the end of your nose....you speak of 'logic and common sense', but you have shown neither, you post raw data from your government sites, without understanding the 'how' or 'why' those numbers are what they are...you see 'obama bad', and run with it....you post vids from youtube, as if somehow they mean something, or prove your point...congrats, you found 2 people who think like you do, way to go!!! you don't like obama because he is a democrat, and you, as a far right republican, have been conditioned to see the term 'democrat' as equal to 'evil'...you spout republican 'talking points' straight from the republican playbook, terms or phrases such as ' intentions of the founding fathers' (as if you have a phone line to the hereafter, and can speak to the founding fathers) 'foundation this country was built on', 'liberalism is destroying the country'...'socialist'... you say alot, without really saying anything at all.

  8. #758
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: Obama announces his Candidacy for 2012.

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    you seem to lack the ability to see anything past the end of your nose....you speak of 'logic and common sense', but you have shown neither, you post raw data from your government sites, without understanding the 'how' or 'why' those numbers are what they are...you see 'obama bad', and run with it....you post vids from youtube, as if somehow they mean something, or prove your point...congrats, you found 2 people who think like you do, way to go!!! you don't like obama because he is a democrat, and you, as a far right republican, have been conditioned to see the term 'democrat' as equal to 'evil'...you spout republican 'talking points' straight from the republican playbook, terms or phrases such as ' intentions of the founding fathers' (as if you have a phone line to the hereafter, and can speak to the founding fathers) 'foundation this country was built on', 'liberalism is destroying the country'...'socialist'... you say alot, without really saying anything at all.
    Anxiously await for you to explain the results to me then since obviously I am getting them wrong. Apparently this is totally partisan and doesn't matter that I grew up a Democrat and was a Democrat until the party left me. Now when you address the results I posted then we can discuss them and you can explain to me where I am wrong. If not then just continue on with your diversions, distortions and non responses.

  9. #759
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:25 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama announces his Candidacy for 2012.

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Tell me these costs are a phony number

    Government - Historical Debt Outstanding - Annual 2000 - 2010 will give you the debt by fiscal year. Raising the debt over 4 trillion dollars obviously is a phony number to you.

    Current Debt Held by the Public Intragovernmental Holdings Total Public Debt Outstanding
    04/04/2011 9,650,003,952,066.04 4,593,927,612,150.53 14,243,931,564,216.57
    Why do you always try and change the subject when facts get brought up?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #760
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: Obama announces his Candidacy for 2012.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Why do you always try and change the subject when facts get brought up?
    Did you read the post I was responding to. where are the phony numbers that were claimed that I made here? I suggest you act like a moderator and stop focusing on my posts and doing the baiting.

Page 76 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •