Page 57 of 112 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 570 of 1115

Thread: Obama announces his Candidacy for 2012.

  1. #561
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Obama announces his Candidacy for 2012.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    There is a difference betwen noting and changing the discussion to focusing.
    ah, i see...

    i'll have to write that down

    any more civics questions?

  2. #562
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Obama announces his Candidacy for 2012.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    HE as in Conservative.
    LOL!

    no one with self respect focuses on insignificant individuals almost all americans have never heard of

    no, mature americans are judging obama instead on his RECORD

    y'know, libya, afghanistan, inflation, unemployment, debt, obamacare, cap and trade, housing, immigration...

    his 2012 budget proposal which RAISES the deficit an obscene THIRTY PERCENT

    talk about what or whom you want, tho

    stay up

  3. #563
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Obama announces his Candidacy for 2012.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    OK. So, would you then agree, based on this, that Bush bore more of the burden of the economic problems prior to 2008, just as Obama bears more of the burden of the economic problems after 2008?
    bush lost, bush was a loser, bush is history

    by all means, tho, run that TWO THOUSAND EIGHT campaign, knock yourself out

    go after hoovervilles, if it pleases you

    americans, meanwhile, will meetcha on the other side

    in '12

  4. #564
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama announces his Candidacy for 2012.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    bush lost, bush was a loser, bush is history

    by all means, tho, run that TWO THOUSAND EIGHT campaign, knock yourself out

    go after hoovervilles, if it pleases you

    americans, meanwhile, will meetcha on the other side

    in '12
    They ran against Bush in 2000, 2004, 2008 and will be running against him, it seems, in 2012.

    It will take these folks years to recover from their BDS.

  5. #565
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Obama announces his Candidacy for 2012.

    it didn't go very far in november

    tsunami tuesday, baby

    most house seats since 1938 (the year after the eponymous roosevelt recession), most house reps and assemblies in history, 10 gubs, 6 senators...

    mature americans have important matters on their minds

    ie, they're not stuck in the past

  6. #566
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Obama announces his Candidacy for 2012.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    it didn't go very far in november

    tsunami tuesday, baby

    most house seats since 1938 (the year after the eponymous roosevelt recession), most house reps and assemblies in history, 10 gubs, 6 senators...

    mature americans have important matters on their minds

    ie, they're not stuck in the past
    Let the whining begin and let's see how "candidate" Obama responds?

    House of Representatives

    GOP to Unveil Budget Plan Cutting More Than $6T Over Next Decade

    Published April 05, 2011
    | FoxNews.com

  7. #567
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Obama announces his Candidacy for 2012.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    They ran against Bush in 2000, 2004, 2008 and will be running against him, it seems, in 2012.

    It will take these folks years to recover from their BDS.
    Dems prefer this image...


    I prefer this one...

  8. #568
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,273
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Obama announces his Candidacy for 2012.

    You know its funny, I have never, ever heard Obama say the words since he's been president that it's Bushs fault, can someone please link that to me. Cheers.

  9. #569
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Obama announces his Candidacy for 2012.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    You know its funny, I have never, ever heard Obama say the words since he's been president that it's Bushs fault, can someone please link that to me. Cheers.
    Obama never calimed he 'inherited this mess'? Really?

  10. #570
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,273
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Obama announces his Candidacy for 2012.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    Obama never calimed he 'inherited this mess'? Really?
    That's not what some of you claim.

    Day in and day out "Obama just 'blames Bush'"

    I'd just like to see where he does it.

    ggkbythxlolz!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •