Page 55 of 112 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 1115

Thread: Obama announces his Candidacy for 2012.

  1. #541
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Obama announces his Candidacy for 2012.

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    Wrong, that link that was provided showed discusson about the Obama record which is justification for a failed candidacy. Obama has to run on his record and that record is a disaster thus his candidacy should fail.
    And as another poster posted, it's completely reasonable to compare his record with others. Especially with others who did worse yet you voted for anyway.

  2. #542
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Obama announces his Candidacy for 2012.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    You took it to the level of an economics debate, rather than a candidacy debate.
    but the quality of the candidate is defined by his record

    ie, the economy

    i'm once more astonished

    no problem, tho

    stay up

  3. #543
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Obama announces his Candidacy for 2012.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    I agree. I was very disappointed with the HC bill. Too many compromises and didn't go anywhere's near far enough. I'm not sure that single payer is the answer, but THAT bill sure isn't.
    you can say that again

    and so, y'see, THERE's your campaign

  4. #544
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Obama announces his Candidacy for 2012.

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    In October 2004 the economy was improving and headed in the right direction.
    The same can be said about now, yet you feel Obama should not be re-elected even though you voted to give Bush 4 more years.

  5. #545
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,692

    Re: Obama announces his Candidacy for 2012.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    you can say that again

    and so, y'see, THERE's your campaign
    Please elaborate.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  6. #546
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Obama announces his Candidacy for 2012.

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    if you're having dinner with friends and you have more money than some of them, you might say, "i don't mind paying more of the bill". this is different from saying, "i want to pay more of the bill".
    ah, i see...

    so long as the other guy is sure to pay his fair share

  7. #547
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Obama announces his Candidacy for 2012.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    It is very difficult for one to "run on his record" if we have no record to compare it to.
    nonsense, he's compared to the EXPECTATIONS he raised

    he's short

  8. #548
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Obama announces his Candidacy for 2012.

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    You mean like GE? This year they paid a grand total of........

    Drum roll please.......

    Zero, and got money from the government on top of it.
    you forgot to mention how much of the profits came from OFFSHORE

    yet obama went and raised immelt to be his JOBS CZAR

    go figure

  9. #549
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,692

    Re: Obama announces his Candidacy for 2012.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    nonsense, he's compared to the EXPECTATIONS he raised

    he's short
    No he didn't.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  10. #550
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Obama announces his Candidacy for 2012.

    Quote Originally Posted by StillBallin75 View Post
    To blame obama for $4 gas is moronic.
    maybe

    but he'll blamed just the same

    Bill Clinton: Drilling delays 'ridiculous' - Darren Goode - POLITICO.com

    ya gotta be a big boy if you're gonna be prez, barry

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •