Page 5 of 83 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 828

Thread: Pastor who burned Koran demands retribution

  1. #41
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,296

    Re: Pastor who burned Koran demands retribution

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    He is no man of god. He is as cold blooded as the murders in Afghanistan. He knew exactly what he was doing and what reaction there would be against it. He provoked the murders of Afghanistan and should stand trial for at least man-slaughter if not out right murder. Alternatively he should be extradited to Afghanistan or any Muslim nation who wants him and let them deal with his hatemongering.
    Wow! How illegal would that be?

    You have zero concept of how our laws work. Right?

  2. #42
    Student Mikeyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    07-21-14 @ 02:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    156

    Re: Pastor who burned Koran demands retribution

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant Noodle View Post
    These Muslims are insane! They act like drunk children that are hate-filled. People that worship Satan are better people than these Islamic animals!! They are barbarians! They killed 12 people because someone burned their book! 12 people DEAD... horribly murdered.... brutally murdered. Because of a book that was burned. Im all for nuking that whole area and wiping out these crazy people!



    CONTINUED w/ video: NYT: Pastor who burned Koran demands retribution - US news - The New York Times - msnbc.com
    You say These Muslims are insane. If you know that why tweek them? Do you tweek insane people here in this country just to see if they go off? Like I said before, Terry Jones can get his ass on a plane and go to a Muslim country and do this sort of stuff. See how long his little games last there. If an American soldier dies because an "insane" Muslim was upset about this you know he will take no responsability. Just like he doesn't now. Ya know Charles Manson is in prison for the rest of his life. Why? because he talked other people in to killing people. He didn't kill anyone but he drugged people up and helped it happen. If you don't think Jones is responable for anything we might as well let Charlie out too.

  3. #43
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,067

    Re: Pastor who burned Koran demands retribution

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    He is no man of god. He is as cold blooded as the murders in Afghanistan. He knew exactly what he was doing and what reaction there would be against it. He provoked the murders of Afghanistan and should stand trial for at least man-slaughter if not out right murder.

    The man in Florida didn't do **** to provoke the murders. It is some silly **** to even suggestion that he should stand trial for what grown adult men on the other side of the globe did.


    Alternatively he should be extradited to Afghanistan or any Muslim nation who wants him and let them deal with his hatemongering.
    I realize that in your country the authorities have listened to the Eurotrash retards and decided to enact so called hate speech laws. So he would be fined and possibly jailed. But in the US we have this thing called free speech and courts have ruled that burning stuff is a form of speech. So nothing is going to happen to him.

    I do find it troubling you would want someone extradited to a Muslim country for not only burning a book but offending Muslims. You do realize that about almost everything a non-Muslim does offends die hard Muslims? Should a Christian who was a muslim be extradited, what about a prostitute, a woman who is not covering her head, Homosexuals or anyone else who has done something that Muslims consider offensive?
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  4. #44
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,296

    Re: Pastor who burned Koran demands retribution

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
    You say These Muslims are insane. If you know that why tweek them? Do you tweek insane people here in this country just to see if they go off? Like I said before, Terry Jones can get his ass on a plane and go to a Muslim country and do this sort of stuff. See how long his little games last there. If an American soldier dies because an "insane" Muslim was upset about this you know he will take no responsability. Just like he doesn't now.
    You must be one of those people that is intimidated by the Islamofacists and is willing to sacrifice your rights to appease them.

    Ya know Charles Manson is in prison for the rest of his life. Why? because he talked other people in to killing people. He didn't kill anyone but he drugged people up and helped it happen. If you don't think Jones is responable for anything we might as well let Charlie out too.
    Ready to throw our rights and laws out the window to appease the Muslims, much?
    Last edited by apdst; 04-02-11 at 04:58 PM.

  5. #45
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,499

    Re: Pastor who burned Koran demands retribution

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
    You say These Muslims are insane. If you know that why tweek them? Do you tweek insane people here in this country just to see if they go off? Like I said before, Terry Jones can get his ass on a plane and go to a Muslim country and do this sort of stuff. See how long his little games last there. If an American soldier dies because an "insane" Muslim was upset about this you know he will take no responsability. Just like he doesn't now. Ya know Charles Manson is in prison for the rest of his life. Why? because he talked other people in to killing people. He didn't kill anyone but he drugged people up and helped it happen. If you don't think Jones is responable for anything we might as well let Charlie out too.
    The problem is these extremist Muslims are not by any means "insane." They are radical and probably have some insane members, but radical Muslims as a whole are lead by cold calculating and smart leaders who know exactly what they are doing. Jones was not insane either. He was a man at the end of his rope and he knew it. He decided death was better than prison and decided to take his followers with him.

    Someone who is a sociopath (for example) is not necessarily insane by any stretch of the imagination.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  6. #46
    Student Mikeyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    07-21-14 @ 02:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    156

    Re: Pastor who burned Koran demands retribution

    So your choices are 1. I am intimidated and afraid or 2. Tweek them and enjoy it? How about doing the American thing and show respect for other people religious beliefs. That seems like a good third option. Doesn't mean you have to bend over to islamists. There are choices in life. Big bigger then them. How's that for a choice?

  7. #47
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Pastor who burned Koran demands retribution

    The interesting thing is what no one has touched upon.

    The people who did the murdering were not members of Taliban or some sort of Extremist organisation.

    Do you know Afghan's didn't blink an eye at the pictures of their civilians being tortured and killed by US Soldiers. So used to seeing death no doubt
    And yet those same ordinary citizens are the ones who surrounded the UN building and killed the people because this was something even more personal they felt was insulted.

    It was irresponsible of him to increase the danger of the Soldiers stationed there just to make a political statement.
    If he had the guts to go to a Muslim country and do it, I may have more respect for him

  8. #48
    Student Mikeyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    07-21-14 @ 02:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    156

    Re: Pastor who burned Koran demands retribution

    Then why do it if you were not trying to get a reaction? Nah, that ain't gonna fly my friend. He was hoping for exactly what happened and now plays innocent.

  9. #49
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Pastor who burned Koran demands retribution

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
    Then why do it if you were not trying to get a reaction? Nah, that ain't gonna fly my friend. He was hoping for exactly what happened and now plays innocent.
    He knew of the reaction he would get and still did it to get the reaction.

    That makes him as responsible morally imo

  10. #50
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Pastor who burned Koran demands retribution

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    It is when your actions directly has a link to the deaths of innocent individuals.
    If your any kind of human being, you would feel guilt.
    Except for the fact his actions were not direct. He burned a book, then people chose to take enough offense to go totally overboard. Its all on the murderers.

Page 5 of 83 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •