Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 173

Thread: kill team used body parts in poker games

  1. #81
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,488

    Re: kill team used body parts in poker games

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    Military personnel are sources... they are the ones making the claims, not rolling stone
    What military personel? Got any names to attach to those sources? Or, are they, "anonymous"?

  2. #82
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,508

    Re: kill team used body parts in poker games

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    DEROS stands for, Date Elligible to Return from Overseas".



    You never provided any links that prove me wrong and I can't prove a negative, so you have no other option but to admit that you're totally full of dooty.
    Weak argument... I won't admit I am wrong until you prove I am wrong. You're claiming that the photos the kill team took were legal.. so prove it.

  3. #83
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,508

    Re: kill team used body parts in poker games

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    What military personel? Got any names to attach to those sources? Or, are they, "anonymous"?
    There are several people quoted and it's in the article...

  4. #84
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,488

    Re: kill team used body parts in poker games

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    Weak argument... I won't admit I am wrong until you prove I am wrong. You're claiming that the photos the kill team took were legal.. so prove it.
    Ok, so you're just going to insist that I prove a negative and only then, will you admit your failure?

  5. #85
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,488

    Re: kill team used body parts in poker games

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    There are several people quoted and it's in the article...
    Their resumes are also linked to the article, or are we just supposed to take RS's word for it?

  6. #86
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,508

    Re: kill team used body parts in poker games

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Ok, so you're just going to insist that I prove a negative and only then, will you admit your failure?
    LOL.. you're pathetic and you couldn't even be respectful... Ok, go ahead and show me a source that says it's legal to take photos of dead bodies in the military and trade them. Go ahead and tell me why the photos the kill team took were legal.

    I am giving you the floor now.... You don't like my sources, then find some better ones and prove yourself right. I already know my source, and it said it was illegal...

  7. #87
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,508

    Re: kill team used body parts in poker games

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Their resumes are also linked to the article, or are we just supposed to take RS's word for it?


    I am sure they have a longer military resume than you... In fact, you should link yours so that I know you're a reputable source of info... you could just be spouting off some more bull**** and claiming you were in the military for all I know

  8. #88
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,488

    Re: kill team used body parts in poker games

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    LOL.. you're pathetic and you couldn't even be respectful... Ok, go ahead and show me a source that says it's legal to take photos of dead bodies in the military and trade them. Go ahead and tell me why the photos the kill team took were legal.

    I am giving you the floor now.... You don't like my sources, then find some better ones and prove yourself right. I already know my source, and it said it was illegal...
    Ok, let me get this straight: after insisting, multiple times, that it's a violation of military regs to photograph dead bodies, then failing to provide docs to prove yourself right, you're still right because I can't prove a negative?

    That's a ****in' hoot!

  9. #89
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,488

    Re: kill team used body parts in poker games

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post


    I am sure they have a longer military resume than you... In fact, you should link yours so that I know you're a reputable source of info... you could just be spouting off some more bull**** and claiming you were in the military for all I know

    But, I bet you can't prove that they do. Hell, you can't prove a goddamn thing else to support your argument.

  10. #90
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,508

    Re: kill team used body parts in poker games

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Ok, let me get this straight: after insisting, multiple times, that it's a violation of military regs to photograph dead bodies, then failing to provide docs to prove yourself right, you're still right because I can't prove a negative?

    That's a ****in' hoot!
    I am not saying I am right.. I could be wrong... You could be wrong, but you're the one saying YOU'RE right without even attempting to prove it whilst knocking down all my sources before reading them... That's the difference between us.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •