Looks like Socialist spending caught up with England. We face much the same thing in many States here.
Anti-cuts demo: Protesters occupy Fortnum & Mason as half a million march on London | Mail Online
* Hooded anarchists throw paint and set off flares on Oxford Street
* Police targeted with missiles and light bulbs filled with ammonia
* Windows at The Ritz smashed as masked youths run wild
* Anti-capitalist smash banks and cash points in city centre rampage
* Five police officers injured in clashes, one seriously
* Labour leader Ed Miliband likens protest to anti-apartheid movement
These are the scenes in central London tonight as riot police struggle to control anti-capitalist protesters following the TUC's national demonstration against the cuts.