Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 54

Thread: 'Birthing tourism' center in San Gabriel shut down

  1. #11
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,358
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 'Birthing tourism' center in San Gabriel shut down

    Quote Originally Posted by Amazed View Post


    I'm never afraid....trust me.

    This is, as you know, an immigration issue....with which Ca has a disproportionate problem.
    It sounds as if it is a new variation on illegal immigration, for which Cali is working on eliminating through law enforcement, which is proper. Cali has a problem with illegal immigration due to it being a (surprise) border state. *Shock* Other states who border on Mexico(ie a poorer country) have similar illegal immigration problems.

    So once again, what is it you are trying to say about Cali?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #12
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: 'Birthing tourism' center in San Gabriel shut down

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    It sounds as if it is a new variation on illegal immigration, for which Cali is working on eliminating through law enforcement, which is proper. Cali has a problem with illegal immigration due to it being a (surprise) border state. *Shock* Other states who border on Mexico(ie a poorer country) have similar illegal immigration problems.

    So once again, what is it you are trying to say about Cali?
    They are racist against wealthy Chinese, but they love poor Mexicans?
    just kidding
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  3. #13
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: 'Birthing tourism' center in San Gabriel shut down

    These were the Birthers in my book.

    where do the poor people in China get $35,000 to pay for a stay here to have anchor babies? They have to be from the upper crust, and why do they want to come here if China is reforming it's ways?

  4. #14
    Educator
    Amazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North of Dorothy's Home.
    Last Seen
    04-30-15 @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,001

    Re: 'Birthing tourism' center in San Gabriel shut down

    Redress....I sense a denseness I may not have anticipated...or perhaps a feigned lack of understanding on your part....So...you an "Open Borders" guy/gal?

    Soro's your "hero"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    It sounds as if it is a new variation on illegal immigration, for which Cali is working on eliminating through law enforcement, which is proper. Cali has a problem with illegal immigration due to it being a (surprise) border state. *Shock* Other states who border on Mexico(ie a poorer country) have similar illegal immigration problems.

    So once again, what is it you are trying to say about Cali?
    Obama is NOT 50 feet tall, he is ONE inch deep.
    Mark Levin

  5. #15
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,893
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: 'Birthing tourism' center in San Gabriel shut down

    Quote Originally Posted by Amazed View Post


    I'm never afraid....trust me.

    This is, as you know, an immigration issue....with which Ca has a disproportionate problem.
    Wait, so people that are rich enough to travel to America to have a kid are going to be a drain on the economy?
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  6. #16
    Educator
    Amazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North of Dorothy's Home.
    Last Seen
    04-30-15 @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,001

    Re: 'Birthing tourism' center in San Gabriel shut down

    Tell you what, YOU pay for anything the Anchor Babies need

    Shall we discuss the 14th?

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    Wait, so people that are rich enough to travel to America to have a kid are going to be a drain on the economy?
    Obama is NOT 50 feet tall, he is ONE inch deep.
    Mark Levin

  7. #17
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,358
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 'Birthing tourism' center in San Gabriel shut down

    Quote Originally Posted by Amazed View Post
    Redress....I sense a denseness I may not have anticipated...or perhaps a feigned lack of understanding on your part....So...you an "Open Borders" guy/gal?

    Soro's your "hero"?
    No, and No. Why are you still avoiding the question?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #18
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,893
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: 'Birthing tourism' center in San Gabriel shut down

    Quote Originally Posted by Amazed View Post
    Tell you what, YOU pay for anything the Anchor Babies need

    Shall we discuss the 14th?
    Well, lets see, when they give birth, you'd presume they don't have insurance, so they'd be paying the hospital for it's services, they also pay for anything they need, airline tickets, transport, food etc. Then they head back to China until the kids need schooling, (I presume, as the article doesn't actually say if any of the kids come back) so they come and live with someone, or their parents come with them, either way these are wealthy families, so it's fair to assume they'd pay taxes and rent, or some such. Then the kids'd get jobs in America, and more than likely become productive citizens. So it actually seems that these kiddies would be less of a strain on the economy than many poor families who reside in California, and are stuck in generational poverty.
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  9. #19
    Educator
    Amazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North of Dorothy's Home.
    Last Seen
    04-30-15 @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,001

    Re: 'Birthing tourism' center in San Gabriel shut down

    I never avoid questions...nor do I get emotional

    I grew up in Cali...I know what their problems are....

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    No, and No. Why are you still avoiding the question?
    Obama is NOT 50 feet tall, he is ONE inch deep.
    Mark Levin

  10. #20
    Educator
    Amazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North of Dorothy's Home.
    Last Seen
    04-30-15 @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,001

    Re: 'Birthing tourism' center in San Gabriel shut down

    Sure thing Austrailia

    Get to America much?




    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    Well, lets see, when they give birth, you'd presume they don't have insurance, so they'd be paying the hospital for it's services, they also pay for anything they need, airline tickets, transport, food etc. Then they head back to China until the kids need schooling, (I presume, as the article doesn't actually say if any of the kids come back) so they come and live with someone, or their parents come with them, either way these are wealthy families, so it's fair to assume they'd pay taxes and rent, or some such. Then the kids'd get jobs in America, and more than likely become productive citizens. So it actually seems that these kiddies would be less of a strain on the economy than many poor families who reside in California, and are stuck in generational poverty.
    Obama is NOT 50 feet tall, he is ONE inch deep.
    Mark Levin

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •