Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 303

Thread: Adviser: Bachmann likely to enter WH race

  1. #171
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,741

    Re: Adviser: Bachmann likely to enter WH race

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Sure he said that? It sounds backwards........
    The left believes the right is evil and stupid.
    The right believes the left is evil and stupid.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  2. #172
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Adviser: Bachmann likely to enter WH race

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Just listened to it and he said "dumb".

    I think he has it right. We both know how the Left behaves and I can still get a kick out of their irrational statements. It was strongly hinted on these boards that I was a "Fascist" myself, as well as a McCarthyite, a Pinochet fan, and so on. You can see also that some still insist on calling Sarah Palin an "idiot" when their own intelligence is obviously open to question.

    The Left will never recognize just how foolish they are because they simply don't get it. They'll still believe that $14 trillion debt is not a problem, that rioting n the streets will create wealth and solve government's expenditure problems, and so on. Although they are very bright in some areas, many areas in fact, they are just very, very dumb when it comes the handling of other people's money. Their beliefs are a matter of faith. Facts will never deter them.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5AIjvNSn1U
    Ok, I guess I get his point, still not sure I agree with it. Seems conservatives are called dumb more often than liberals are. However, they are called evil more often than liberals are too. Ahhha, Liberals are name callers.
    Herman Cain says this about them, they Shift the subject, Ignore the facts, and Name call.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  3. #173
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Adviser: Bachmann likely to enter WH race

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    No, they will laugh in your face. But when you say "take our country back"... most people know you mean "from the black guy".

    Oh, that is just inflamatory Bull. So tell us H, what black guy was the left talking about in '06?


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #174
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Adviser: Bachmann likely to enter WH race

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Idiot is a term that most accurately describes her mental capacity in comparison to most people in national politics. The majority of left-leaning pundits don't use that word. No centrists ever use that word. They are generally much kinder.
    Which active American politicians do you most admire, Hazlnut, and what sort of economic policies would you suggest the United States follow starting right now.

    She thought Africa was a country...
    Do you have a link to where she actually said this? Or are you relying on anonymous sources?

    I'll issue the same challenge -- find one speech, debate, interview, where she's speaking intelligently on specific economic issues or foreign policy -- and not just regurgitating empty talking points.
    Hazlnut, none of what she says will sound intelligent to you if you basically disagree with her.

    But we do know she has had remarkable success in a number of areas and was highly respected as Governor of Alaska. This is seldom the case with "idiots".

  5. #175
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Adviser: Bachmann likely to enter WH race

    I wonder how many postings in this thread actually have to do with Michelle Bachman....lol, She can try but won't get the nomination.


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #176
    Steve
    tryreading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Florida
    Last Seen
    02-26-13 @ 07:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    4,809

    Re: Adviser: Bachmann likely to enter WH race

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Ok, I guess I get his point, still not sure I agree with it. Seems conservatives are called dumb more often than liberals are. However, they are called evil more often than liberals are too. Ahhha, Liberals are name callers.
    Herman Cain says this about them, they Shift the subject, Ignore the facts, and Name call.
    Hey, when you're listening to that AM radio hackery, I wish you would try to find a liberal talk host sometimes, if you don't already.
    Do not write in this space!

  7. #177
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,355

    Re: Adviser: Bachmann likely to enter WH race

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    No, they will laugh in your face. But when you say "take our country back"... most people know you mean "from the black guy".
    Good God, when will people EVER stop race baiting?


  8. #178
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Adviser: Bachmann likely to enter WH race

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    Palin exceeded expectations, but Biden won

    Debate poll says Biden won, Palin beat expectations - CNN

    That's how I remember the coverage, but I think a few news sources were saying she won... Overall, it seemed like most news stations and journalists, not pundits, were saying Biden won. I personally didn't like the winking and cutesy crap... At one point she even told the moderator she wouldn't answer the questions the way she wanted... bad debate tactic IMO
    Maybe it was so close that the winner was whoever we agreed with most. I do remember a lot of people said Palin won, but then others said Biden did.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  9. #179
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Adviser: Bachmann likely to enter WH race

    well...

    for example, there's the response of ANTHONY-I-WANNA-WAIVER-WEINER to ms bachmann's address in IOWA today

    Weiner quickly responded, "Perhaps the best thing of the week. The Iowa tea posse stops brushing their tooth long enough to boo me."
    Michele Bachmann steals the show in Iowa - Maggie Haberman - POLITICO.com

    tea drinkers have teeth, mr weiner, you silly

    in our trailer parks, that is

    double wide, baby---nothing beats it

    and we use our thirty two to BITE

    remember november

  10. #180
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,741

    Re: Adviser: Bachmann likely to enter WH race

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Just listened to it and he said "dumb".

    I think he has it right. We both know how the Left behaves and I can still get a kick out of their irrational statements. It was strongly hinted on these boards that I was a "Fascist" myself, as well as a McCarthyite, a Pinochet fan, and so on. You can see also that some still insist on calling Sarah Palin an "idiot" when their own intelligence is obviously open to question.

    The Left will never recognize just how foolish they are because they simply don't get it. They'll still believe that $14 trillion debt is not a problem, that rioting n the streets will create wealth and solve government's expenditure problems, and so on. Although they are very bright in some areas, many areas in fact, they are just very, very dumb when it comes the handling of other people's money. Their beliefs are a matter of faith. Facts will never deter them.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5AIjvNSn1U
    I want you to find me one single instance of a person saying that a $14 trillion debt is "not a problem."

    One.

    Just one.

    Edit: Or saying that "rioting in the streets will create wealth."

    edit2: Someone who isn't Dick Cheney, I mean.
    Last edited by Deuce; 03-26-11 at 10:59 PM.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •