Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 198

Thread: New milestone: 1 in 6 Americans is Hispanic

  1. #151
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,360
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: New milestone: 1 in 6 Americans is Hispanic

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Guerrilla View Post
    La Raza is a Hispanic Social group, I'm sure there are some fringe members that have the completely unrealistic goal of taking over the western U.S. but that goal won't materialize.

    The majority of the movement doesn't give two craps about taking over the western U.S.
    I wish their website was up, but it won't load for me today. They have withdrawn backing for a couple militant groups when it became clear they where. well, militant.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #152
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,360
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: New milestone: 1 in 6 Americans is Hispanic

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant Noodle View Post
    Do you even READ WHAT I WRITE!??!
    There are more than one La Raza Group / Organization!!!!
    Well then find something on the group you are talking about. We are talking about the one you and ptif linked editorials on.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #153
    Sage
    Harry Guerrilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Not affiliated with other libertarians.
    Last Seen
    09-01-17 @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,955

    Re: New milestone: 1 in 6 Americans is Hispanic

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I wish their website was up, but it won't load for me today. They have withdrawn backing for a couple militant groups when it became clear they where. well, militant.
    BUT THEY ARE MILITANT!!!!
    BLAH BLERG BLAH!! (insert more irrational ranting)
    I was discovering that life just simply isn't fair and bask in the unsung glory of knowing that each obstacle overcome along the way only adds to the satisfaction in the end. Nothing great, after all, was ever accomplished by anyone sulking in his or her misery.
    —Adam Shepard

  4. #154
    Sage
    The Giant Noodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Last Seen
    11-03-14 @ 05:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,333

    Re: New milestone: 1 in 6 Americans is Hispanic

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I wish their website was up, but it won't load for me today. They have withdrawn backing for a couple militant groups when it became clear they where. well, militant.
    Which La Raza group? The terrorist one? The supremicist one? The one that wants Aztlan? The one that Lobbys the Fed Govt so Illegals are made real American Citizens and get off scottfree?? The Chicago gang that is more violent than any other gang in Chicagos history??? WHICH La Raza?????
    CORPORATE GREED AND UNION GREED
    DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS
    DESTROYING THE BEST OF AMERICA ONE DAY AT A TIME

    This is the worst kind of discrimination. The kind against ME! ~ Bender

  5. #155
    Sage
    The Giant Noodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Last Seen
    11-03-14 @ 05:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,333

    Re: New milestone: 1 in 6 Americans is Hispanic

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Guerrilla View Post
    BLAH BLERG BLAH!! (insert more irrational ranting)
    I was eating pizza while typing.
    CORPORATE GREED AND UNION GREED
    DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS
    DESTROYING THE BEST OF AMERICA ONE DAY AT A TIME

    This is the worst kind of discrimination. The kind against ME! ~ Bender

  6. #156
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: New milestone: 1 in 6 Americans is Hispanic

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    LoLZ

    The same liberal principles that helped us spank conservatives the 2 elections before 2010? The economy is the driving force in most elections, I am not worried about our principles.

    Illegal immigration is not something any of the liberals in this thread has come out in favor of that I have seen. Myself and other liberals in fact have condemned it. You cannot get more anti-illegal immigration than myself. Your straw man is painfully weak.

    Further, the OP has exactly jack and **** to do with illegal immigration. It is about hispanics in America, which by a huge margin are here legally. Do you want to address what people are actually saying, or are you going to keep attacking your own made up talking points, what you wish we were saying?
    Nonesense try running that on someone that doesnt know better...Illegal immigration is the bulk of the hispanic population and many of the hispanice citizens are citizens merely because they were born in this country after their parents illegally invaded us....
    I dont blame liberals alone for illegal immigration...its just as much republicans faults...the teaparty doesnt even mention it....what I blame liberals for is the RACE CARD nonesense....that does not work with me...Ill just tell you yup Im a racist...dont like it ? so what, now what do you want to talk about.

  7. #157
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,360
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: New milestone: 1 in 6 Americans is Hispanic

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant Noodle View Post
    Which La Raza group? The terrorist one? The supremicist one? The one that wants Aztlan? The one that Lobbys the Fed Govt so Illegals are made real American Citizens and get off scottfree?? The Chicago gang that is more violent than any other gang in Chicagos history??? WHICH La Raza?????
    National Council of La Raza. Which ones are you referring to? Please provide some sources about them, since the one your sources talk about is the one I am talking about.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #158
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,360
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: New milestone: 1 in 6 Americans is Hispanic

    OK, their site is back up, please let me refer you to this page: National Council of La Raza | The Truth About NCLR
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #159
    Basketball Nerd
    StillBallin75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    21,896

    Re: New milestone: 1 in 6 Americans is Hispanic

    Quote Originally Posted by sazerac View Post
    Want it or not, the fact that there is a prosperous country on the northern border of Mexico means that no jobs program is at all dire. No civilized people should tolerate it.
    Unfortunately for Mexico, they can't deficit/stimulus spend the way we can, and they have serious security problems which take precedence before jobs. It's hard to create wealth, attract foreign investment, and promote a healthy economy when a large part of your country is getting shot the **** up.
    Nobody who wins a war indulges in a bifurcated definition of victory. War is a political act; victory and defeat have meaning only in political terms. A country incapable of achieving its political objectives at an acceptable cost is losing the war, regardless of battlefield events.

    Bifurcating victory (e.g. winning militarily, losing politically) is a useful salve for defeated armies. The "stab in the back" narrative helped take the sting out of failure for German generals after WWI and their American counterparts after Vietnam.

    All the same, it's nonsense. To paraphrase Vince Lombardi, show me a political loser, and I'll show you a loser.
    - Colonel Paul Yingling

  10. #160
    Basketball Nerd
    StillBallin75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    21,896

    Re: New milestone: 1 in 6 Americans is Hispanic

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshabar View Post
    If a minority becomes a majority is it still a minority?

    Will middle class white men gain minority status if they are outnumbered?
    I think it will be long while before a particular ethnic/racial minority group becomes a majority, so I'm not worrying bout that right now. Even if whites become a minority they're still a major plurality.
    Nobody who wins a war indulges in a bifurcated definition of victory. War is a political act; victory and defeat have meaning only in political terms. A country incapable of achieving its political objectives at an acceptable cost is losing the war, regardless of battlefield events.

    Bifurcating victory (e.g. winning militarily, losing politically) is a useful salve for defeated armies. The "stab in the back" narrative helped take the sting out of failure for German generals after WWI and their American counterparts after Vietnam.

    All the same, it's nonsense. To paraphrase Vince Lombardi, show me a political loser, and I'll show you a loser.
    - Colonel Paul Yingling

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •