Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 198

Thread: New milestone: 1 in 6 Americans is Hispanic

  1. #131
    Educator Sgt Meowenstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    07-22-17 @ 06:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    620

    Re: New milestone: 1 in 6 Americans is Hispanic

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant Noodle View Post
    [SIZE=3]I feel we need to kick out as many illegals in this Country as possible and as soon as possible. And if an illegal mexican pops out an anchor baby, that baby is NOT a citizen of this Country. This is an invasion people! Why we arent doing anything about it is INSANE!!! You folks like getting your tax dollars robbed and eating tacos THAT much!?!?
    Ignorant drivel like that is why hispanics are running from the GOP in droves. Keep it up. Pretty soon, the GOP will be exclusively angry white men....oh, wait. It already is. Never mind. Carry on


  2. #132
    Sage
    Harry Guerrilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Not affiliated with other libertarians.
    Last Seen
    09-01-17 @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,955

    Re: New milestone: 1 in 6 Americans is Hispanic

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Not even close.
    Those 2 are more aligned as radical hate groups while La Raza is an ethnic support group.
    I was discovering that life just simply isn't fair and bask in the unsung glory of knowing that each obstacle overcome along the way only adds to the satisfaction in the end. Nothing great, after all, was ever accomplished by anyone sulking in his or her misery.
    —Adam Shepard

  3. #133
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: New milestone: 1 in 6 Americans is Hispanic

    Its astonishing the way self professed liberals just stick to their parties talking points and never give any consideration to Americans and their own country.
    They use the same ageless liberal rhetoric over and over and thats the reason you libs got spanked to the bare bone last Nov2nd. You refuse to grasp that whining that everything anyone is against has a deep rooted racist motivation not only doesnt work its ridiculous.

    This is very simple and cuts right to the chase. Illegal Immigrants are here only because they broke our laws and INVADED our border. Many of them commit crimes and were criminals in Mexico and other countries. They come here and recieve free medical care and get many entitlements and in turn pay nothing. Illegal immigrants that do work mostly work under the table and pay ZERO taxs and the employers love the extra profit. THAT IS NOT RACIST...>THAT IS FACT.
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS are costing us hundreds of billions...they are destroying the quality in life in several southern states. This invasion is wrong on any level and you Liberals KNOW IT...you just have to run your party line crap on every issue and Yelp about the race card.
    Try and get this liberals, try real hard to let this sink in....We have 10% unemployment and when you run the real figures its closer to 20% state to state differs none being under 9 and some triple that. AMERICANS ARE HURTING and AMERICA IS BROKE....we have NO OBLIGATION to kiss mexican, or any south american ass's that broke our laws getting here...just like we have no obligation to kiss muslim arse like liberals do daily....stop the crap with everything being racist ok
    because now when Im called a racist because im against Obama policies and/or the rape of our country by illegal immigrants and/or sick and tired of muslim terrorists and their wants.....my simple answer to that is YES I AM a racist... so lets move on and discuss the real problem.

  4. #134
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:04 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,294
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: New milestone: 1 in 6 Americans is Hispanic

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    Its astonishing the way self professed liberals just stick to their parties talking points and never give any consideration to Americans and their own country.
    They use the same ageless liberal rhetoric over and over and thats the reason you libs got spanked to the bare bone last Nov2nd. You refuse to grasp that whining that everything anyone is against has a deep rooted racist motivation not only doesnt work its ridiculous.

    This is very simple and cuts right to the chase. Illegal Immigrants are here only because they broke our laws and INVADED our border. Many of them commit crimes and were criminals in Mexico and other countries. They come here and recieve free medical care and get many entitlements and in turn pay nothing. Illegal immigrants that do work mostly work under the table and pay ZERO taxs and the employers love the extra profit. THAT IS NOT RACIST...>THAT IS FACT.
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS are costing us hundreds of billions...they are destroying the quality in life in several southern states. This invasion is wrong on any level and you Liberals KNOW IT...you just have to run your party line crap on every issue and Yelp about the race card.
    Try and get this liberals, try real hard to let this sink in....We have 10% unemployment and when you run the real figures its closer to 20% state to state differs none being under 9 and some triple that. AMERICANS ARE HURTING and AMERICA IS BROKE....we have NO OBLIGATION to kiss mexican, or any south american ass's that broke our laws getting here...just like we have no obligation to kiss muslim arse like liberals do daily....stop the crap with everything being racist ok
    because now when Im called a racist because im against Obama policies and/or the rape of our country by illegal immigrants and/or sick and tired of muslim terrorists and their wants.....my simple answer to that is YES I AM a racist... so lets move on and discuss the real problem.
    LoLZ

    The same liberal principles that helped us spank conservatives the 2 elections before 2010? The economy is the driving force in most elections, I am not worried about our principles.

    Illegal immigration is not something any of the liberals in this thread has come out in favor of that I have seen. Myself and other liberals in fact have condemned it. You cannot get more anti-illegal immigration than myself. Your straw man is painfully weak.

    Further, the OP has exactly jack and **** to do with illegal immigration. It is about hispanics in America, which by a huge margin are here legally. Do you want to address what people are actually saying, or are you going to keep attacking your own made up talking points, what you wish we were saying?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #135
    Sage
    The Giant Noodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Last Seen
    11-03-14 @ 05:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,333

    Re: New milestone: 1 in 6 Americans is Hispanic

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Their leaving Mexico is not a benefit to Mexico was my point.
    Do you know how much money is pumped into Mexico by illegal mexicans here? Do you understand they literally send Billions (with a B) of US dollars back to Mexico!?!? There is a huge advantage for mexico to send people to the US. It so frustrates me when folks just dont know how all of this works and that this situation is a HUUUUUGE problem in America. From Identity Theft running rampant to racist supremicist / terrorist groups like La Raza (keep in mind there are many different latino groups that call themselves La Raza) to these illegal latino kids sucking up huge tax dollars in our public school systems to traffic accidents and deaths because illegals dont know our road rules and / or cant read English. That is just off the top of my head!! There are MANY more problems with illegal latinos in America.

    On the plus side...... great food and good looking chicks. But 80% of the time the women only date other latinos.
    CORPORATE GREED AND UNION GREED
    DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS
    DESTROYING THE BEST OF AMERICA ONE DAY AT A TIME

    This is the worst kind of discrimination. The kind against ME! ~ Bender

  6. #136
    Sage
    The Giant Noodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Last Seen
    11-03-14 @ 05:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,333

    Re: New milestone: 1 in 6 Americans is Hispanic

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Meowenstein View Post
    Ignorant drivel like that is why hispanics are running from the GOP in droves. Keep it up. Pretty soon, the GOP will be exclusively angry white men....oh, wait. It already is. Never mind. Carry on
    Im not in the GOP. Im in the Common Sense Party. (and at this point you cant join)
    Im a Independant / Libertarian. For you to agree that ILLEGAL aliens should be in this country makes you EXTREMELY ignorant on this topic. If you dont know anything about this topic, please just sit back and read. Dont make foolish comments please.
    Last edited by The Giant Noodle; 03-26-11 at 07:22 PM.
    CORPORATE GREED AND UNION GREED
    DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS
    DESTROYING THE BEST OF AMERICA ONE DAY AT A TIME

    This is the worst kind of discrimination. The kind against ME! ~ Bender

  7. #137
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:04 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,294
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: New milestone: 1 in 6 Americans is Hispanic

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant Noodle View Post
    Do you know how much money is pumped into Mexico by illegal mexicans here? Do you understand they literally send Billions (with a B) of US dollars back to Mexico!?!? There is a huge advantage for mexico to send people to the US. It so frustrates me when folks just dont know how all of this works and that this situation is a HUUUUUGE problem in America. From Identity Theft running rampant to racist supremicist / terrorist groups like La Raza (keep in mind there are many different latino groups that call themselves La Raza) to these illegal latino kids sucking up huge tax dollars in our public school systems to traffic accidents and deaths because illegals dont know our road rules and / or cant read English. That is just off the top of my head!! There are MANY more problems with illegal latinos in America.

    On the plus side...... great food and good looking chicks. But 80% of the time the women only date other latinos.
    No one has said illegal immigration is not a problem. La Raza is not a terrorist nor a supremacist organization any more than the republican part is however. Hispanics in general are not the problem. Your managing to not understand the difference between US citizens of hispanic descent and illegal immigration is a problem.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #138
    Sage
    The Giant Noodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Last Seen
    11-03-14 @ 05:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,333

    Re: New milestone: 1 in 6 Americans is Hispanic

    For you folks that are ignorant about this illegal latino problem I found two other things for you to read.

    For a detailed report on what is happening on the roads and highways of the East Coast see the article Harvest of death on the Eastern Shore where it is reported that while 5% of the population in the area is Hispanic they are involved in 25% of the fatal traffic accidents, an astounding 5 times as much participation as representation. Given the fact that most members of the Hispanic community are law abiding and responsible citizens, that means that a large percentage of the illegal alien portion of the Hispanic community is even worse. How much worse nobody knows because NOBODY IS TRACKING IT.

    A review of State Police auto accident reports for 2002 through 2004 for that area of the Eastern Shore also revealed that of the 179 accidents involving Hispanic laborers:

    •75% of the drivers had no auto insurance.
    •Nearly all of the vehicles driven by migrants were registered to other drivers.
    •93% of the vehicles had false out-of-state tags.
    In 2003 and 2004, 128 of the 395 people, 32.4%, arrested on DUI charges were Hispanic, a rate six times greater than the Hispanic portion of the population.

    The article goes on, "When crashes occur, it is not uncommon for Hispanic drivers – often intoxicated and unlicensed – to flee before troopers arrive. According to State Police records, about a third of accidents involving migrant workers are hit-and-run. State Trooper Koushel said migrants often cannot be conclusively identified when they're stopped for a violation or involved in an accident." "Many", he said, "are illegal aliens who carry fake or invalid driver's licenses". "Because of that", he said, "many fail to show up in court. It's almost like writing a ticket to a ghost."
    For more information on the DUI problem, see Hispanics in crashes lead DWI stats.

    Illegal aliens that drive without licenses often can not read English. As a result, they don't know the rules of the road and can't read highway signs. As noted in Where Illegals Go for Driver's Licenses, North Carolina allows illegal aliens who can't speak English to bring in their own interpreter so the English speaking examiners don't have a clue what the applicant knows or doesn't know. Couple that with the higher tendency for DUI driving and many illegal aliens are the worst drivers on the road, as noted by some of the various traffic accident statistics cited in this paper. Add in the fact that they generally have no insurance and that makes them, as a group, the most irresponsible drivers on the road, as well.

    CONTINUED: Impacts of Illegal Immigration: Traffic Accidents

    Where Illegals go to get Their Drivers License: Where illegals go<br>for driver's license
    CORPORATE GREED AND UNION GREED
    DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS
    DESTROYING THE BEST OF AMERICA ONE DAY AT A TIME

    This is the worst kind of discrimination. The kind against ME! ~ Bender

  9. #139
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: New milestone: 1 in 6 Americans is Hispanic

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Guerrilla View Post
    Not even close.
    Those 2 are more aligned as radical hate groups while La Raza is an ethnic support group.
    Read the article. La Raza is a hate group that wants Aztlan

  10. #140
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: New milestone: 1 in 6 Americans is Hispanic

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant Noodle View Post
    Do you know how much money is pumped into Mexico by illegal mexicans here? Do you understand they literally send Billions (with a B) of US dollars back to Mexico!?!? There is a huge advantage for mexico to send people to the US. It so frustrates me when folks just dont know how all of this works and that this situation is a HUUUUUGE problem in America. From Identity Theft running rampant to racist supremicist / terrorist groups like La Raza (keep in mind there are many different latino groups that call themselves La Raza) to these illegal latino kids sucking up huge tax dollars in our public school systems to traffic accidents and deaths because illegals dont know our road rules and / or cant read English. That is just off the top of my head!! There are MANY more problems with illegal latinos in America.

    On the plus side...... great food and good looking chicks. But 80% of the time the women only date other latinos.
    How about the money and power that goes to La Raza?

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •