Page 50 of 66 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 657

Thread: White House denies regime change is part of Libya mission [edited]

  1. #491
    Educator
    Ron Mars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Last Seen
    02-01-14 @ 04:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: White House denies regime change is part of Libya mission [edited]

    It's been posted here before Candice but thanks for posting it again.

    The "Bush Lied" hoaxers don't care what we found in Iraq.

    The father of the hoax admitted he made it up and they still don't care.

    Most of them never even knew that Joe Wilson made the whole thing up.

    Birthers have more proof than the "Bush Lied" hoaxers.

    Welcome to DP.
    The national security of the United States can never be left in the hands of liberals.

  2. #492
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: White House denies regime change is part of Libya mission [edited]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mars View Post
    It wasn't. It's a figment of your imagination.

    You found something you think is illegal and then you say that's what the Iraq war was.

    Party on!
    Umm...no. Iraq was a preventive war regardless of whether or not it was illegal. You can say that it's legal and it doesn't even matter - because as a "legal" war under international law, it was still a preventive war. There is no evidence that Iraq was an imminent threat since it didn't even have anything to imminently threaten us = preventive war, legal or not.

  3. #493
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: White House denies regime change is part of Libya mission [edited]

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    Umm...no. Iraq was a preventive war regardless of whether or not it was illegal. You can say that it's legal and it doesn't even matter - because as a "legal" war under international law, it was still a preventive war. There is no evidence that Iraq was an imminent threat since it didn't even have anything to imminently threaten us = preventive war, legal or not.
    you're correct of course, but good luck all the same.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #494
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: White House denies regime change is part of Libya mission [edited]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mars View Post
    It's been posted here before Candice but thanks for posting it again.

    The "Bush Lied" hoaxers don't care what we found in Iraq.

    The father of the hoax admitted he made it up and they still don't care.

    Most of them never even knew that Joe Wilson made the whole thing up.

    Birthers have more proof than the "Bush Lied" hoaxers.

    Welcome to DP.
    Everyone knows what was found and it did not meet the claim Bush made.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #495
    Educator
    Ron Mars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Last Seen
    02-01-14 @ 04:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: White House denies regime change is part of Libya mission [edited]

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    False. The Zimmerman Telegram and unrestricted submarine warfare were huge reasons for our entry into WWI. Both were direct and credible threats to the United States and its citizens.
    Never mind that Saddam was working with a terrorist group affiliated with al Qaeda whose mission was to kill Americans anywhere in the world.

    Pay no attention to the lefty behind the curtain......he means nothing!

    Party on!
    The national security of the United States can never be left in the hands of liberals.

  6. #496
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: White House denies regime change is part of Libya mission [edited]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mars View Post
    Never mind that Saddam was working with a terrorist group affiliated with al Qaeda whose mission was to kill Americans anywhere in the world.

    Pay no attention to the lefty behind the curtain......he means nothing!

    Party on!
    Again, factually incorrect. Links have already been provided.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #497
    Educator
    Ron Mars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Last Seen
    02-01-14 @ 04:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: White House denies regime change is part of Libya mission [edited]

    Quote Originally Posted by majora$$hole View Post
    there are homeless starving people in THIS country we need to help first imo.
    We are helping them to the point that it's bankrupting the country and for some it's still not enough.

    Party on!
    The national security of the United States can never be left in the hands of liberals.

  8. #498
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: White House denies regime change is part of Libya mission [edited]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mars View Post
    Never mind that Saddam was working with a terrorist group affiliated with al Qaeda whose mission was to kill Americans anywhere in the world.

    Pay no attention to the lefty behind the curtain......he means nothing!

    Party on!
    1. Now that you're using the "The Prof's" infamous "party on" statement, you lose even more credibility.
    2. There is no credible evidence of an al-Qaeda/Hussein link. That myth was debunked along time ago.

  9. #499
    Educator
    Ron Mars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Last Seen
    02-01-14 @ 04:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: White House denies regime change is part of Libya mission [edited]

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    You can say that it's legal and it doesn't even matter
    Of course it doesn't matter. Our constitution is obviously second place to the UN. Kofi said so!

    Party on!
    The national security of the United States can never be left in the hands of liberals.

  10. #500
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: White House denies regime change is part of Libya mission [edited]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mars View Post
    Of course it doesn't matter. Our constitution is obviously second place to the UN. Kofi said so!

    Party on!
    Let me put that quote in context for you since you've now chosen to debate dishonestly:

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    Umm...no. Iraq was a preventive war regardless of whether or not it was illegal. You can say that it's legal and it doesn't even matter - because as a "legal" war under international law, it was still a preventive war. There is no evidence that Iraq was an imminent threat since it didn't even have anything to imminently threaten us = preventive war, legal or not.
    Translated: the legality of the war has not affect on it being a preventive war.

Page 50 of 66 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •