Page 15 of 66 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 657

Thread: White House denies regime change is part of Libya mission [edited]

  1. #141
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    re: White House denies regime change is part of Libya mission [edited]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mars View Post
    Ahhhh.......no, 0bama's own statements require no clairification.

    Senator/Candidate 0bama would be opposed to what President 0bama is doing today.
    My point was that my original comment that you responded to here:

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive
    I'm so sick of this ****...but it's not like I didn't expect it.
    had nothing to with hypocrisy...but the foreign policy of both parties, which I had already explained earlier in the thread, here:

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    I expected it because the United States, under every party, has a history of undertaking the difficult task of nation-building even when its on the brink of military and economic overstretch.
    Like I said, I made no comments about hypocrisy. Your straw man. Again, thanks for playing.
    Last edited by ThePlayDrive; 03-24-11 at 01:42 PM.

  2. #142
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    10-18-12 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    1,268

    re: White House denies regime change is part of Libya mission [edited]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mars View Post
    Nice dodge.

    We're talking about 0bama's blatant hypocricy on the issue of the President using military force. Not what past Presidents have done.
    no we ARE talking about the blatant hyprocricy of past presidents too bush comes to mind as well as the current one.

  3. #143
    Educator
    Ron Mars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Last Seen
    02-01-14 @ 04:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,194

    re: White House denies regime change is part of Libya mission [edited]

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    My point was that my original comment that you responded to here.
    The **** sandwich isn't very good is it?
    The national security of the United States can never be left in the hands of liberals.

  4. #144
    Educator
    Ron Mars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Last Seen
    02-01-14 @ 04:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,194

    re: White House denies regime change is part of Libya mission [edited]

    Quote Originally Posted by majora$$hole View Post
    no we ARE talking about the blatant hyprocricy of past presidents too bush comes to mind as well as the current one.
    If you say so.
    The national security of the United States can never be left in the hands of liberals.

  5. #145
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    re: White House denies regime change is part of Libya mission [edited]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mars View Post
    The **** sandwich isn't very good is it?
    I can't answer a question about a type of food that I've never had. Remember, I'm a liberal elitist, we only eat the very best.

  6. #146
    Educator
    Ron Mars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Last Seen
    02-01-14 @ 04:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,194

    re: White House denies regime change is part of Libya mission [edited]

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    I can't answer a question about a type of food that I've never had. Remember, I'm a liberal elitist, we only eat the very best.
    Thanks for the laughs!
    The national security of the United States can never be left in the hands of liberals.

  7. #147
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: White House denies regime change is part of Libya mission [edited]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mars View Post
    Then you're either functionally illiterate or driven 100% by politics.

    I'll take door #2.
    That's you way of ignoring the truth. I understand. But it doesn't change the facts.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #148
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: White House denies regime change is part of Libya mission [edited]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mars View Post
    The guy who started the hoax admits he made it up.
    Meaningless. Absolutely meaningless. The issue is about the facts, and has nothing to do with any person whatsoever.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #149
    Educator
    Ron Mars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Last Seen
    02-01-14 @ 04:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,194

    re: White House denies regime change is part of Libya mission [edited]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    That's you way of ignoring the truth. I understand. But it doesn't change the facts.
    Who do you think you're kidding?
    The national security of the United States can never be left in the hands of liberals.

  10. #150
    Educator
    Ron Mars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Last Seen
    02-01-14 @ 04:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,194

    re: White House denies regime change is part of Libya mission [edited]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Meaningless. Absolutely meaningless. The issue is about the facts, and has nothing to do with any person whatsoever.
    It's meaningless that the guy who started the "Bush Lied" hoax admits he made it up?

    Fake but true? Is that it?

    Dan Rather tried that and it didnít work for him either.
    The national security of the United States can never be left in the hands of liberals.

Page 15 of 66 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •