Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: Glenn Beck blasted for Japan quake comments

  1. #21
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,139
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Glenn Beck blasted for Japan quake comments

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    You know, I have a feeling that, if God were pissed at the world, the very first thing he would do would be to give Glenn Beck a stroke in the speech centers of his brain, and shut turn of the rivers of hateful diarrhea coming from his mouth forever.
    Hateful? Where do you get hateful out of those words?

    The earthquake didn't happen because God is pissed. It happened because something this the earth shifted. The Japanese people are not evil at all, let alone evil enough to deserve something like what is happening to them now.
    Huh? I must have missed where he said that one.

    You know, I just thought of something. Two can play this game, so I will take Glenn Beck at his word. And if a quake should rock California and kill scores of people, I will simply say it's because Glenn Beck committed blasphemy, and perverted the word of God..... Wait. No, I can't do that. I am just not enough of a douche bag to say something that sick and perverted. Never mind.
    You also didn't listen to the show yourself I take it, but who needs to do that when you've got are always accurate and never slanted media to tell you the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth... Right?


    Now, someone please tell me what in the hell this story is doing in "Breaking News"????
    Last edited by Grim17; 03-16-11 at 12:24 PM.

  2. #22
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,139
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Glenn Beck blasted for Japan quake comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Oh Geez, remember Katrina? There was no calm there.
    Yes Barb, but that wasn't a natural disaster, it was caused by George Bush.

  3. #23
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,139
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Glenn Beck blasted for Japan quake comments

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    You were then listening to a different show. On his radio show, you can't miss what he said. It's right here, along with the raw audio from his show.
    First, he was talking about his show on Fox, which I caught bits and pieces of myself at work and can attest to. Second, I am still looking for the hate you claim took place, because I'll be damned if I can find it anywhere.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Last Seen
    03-07-12 @ 03:28 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,692

    Re: Glenn Beck blasted for Japan quake comments

    Just riling the loony base as usual, and pissing off everyone else in the process.

    He's going to be sacked soon anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    First, he was talking about his show on Fox, which I caught bits and pieces of myself at work and can attest to. Second, I am still looking for the hate you claim took place, because I'll be damned if I can find it anywhere.
    Speak of the devil!
    Last edited by Temporal; 03-16-11 at 12:26 PM.

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Glenn Beck blasted for Japan quake comments

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    yes, god killed thousands of people to show the world how to behave. you're an idiot.
    I think the disciplined and noble behavior of the Japanese people was the point being made.

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Glenn Beck blasted for Japan quake comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Temporal View Post
    Just riling the loony base as usual, and pissing off everyone else in the process.

    He's going to be sacked soon anyway.



    Speak of the devil!
    Speak of the devil?

    This thread is getting quite religious!

  7. #27
    Cynical Optimist
    jambalaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Last Seen
    11-28-12 @ 05:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,481

    Re: Glenn Beck blasted for Japan quake comments

    The Glenn Beck Derangement Society strikes again. I am not a Beck fan but how about a little perspective folks. He is speaking on behalf of his beliefs which although may sound crazy to you are just his beliefs and the beliefs of a lot of other people on this planet. There are probably some Japanese citizens who think this catastrophe is some kind of sign from some God. If you are secure in your own beliefs I see no reason why this would bother you.

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Glenn Beck blasted for Japan quake comments

    Quote Originally Posted by jambalaya View Post
    The Glenn Beck Derangement Society strikes again. I am not a Beck fan but how about a little perspective folks. He is speaking on behalf of his beliefs which although may sound crazy to you are just his beliefs and the beliefs of a lot of other people on this planet. There are probably some Japanese citizens who think this catastrophe is some kind of sign from some God. If you are secure in your own beliefs I see no reason why this would bother you.
    I doubt these people would be so excited if Beck didn't hit the mark so often. He can make them look like foam-mouthed fools, that's certain.

  9. #29
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Glenn Beck blasted for Japan quake comments

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    I have always called Glenn Beck a lunatic, but with this latest remark from him, I now promote Glenn Beck to Pat Robertson Land. Beck is now a certified nut.

    You know, I have a feeling that, if God were pissed at the world, the very first thing he would do would be to give Glenn Beck a stroke in the speech centers of his brain, and shut turn of the rivers of hateful diarrhea coming from his mouth forever.

    The earthquake didn't happen because God is pissed. It happened because something this the earth shifted. The Japanese people are not evil at all, let alone evil enough to deserve something like what is happening to them now.

    You know, I just thought of something. Two can play this game, so I will take Glenn Beck at his word. And if a quake should rock California and kill scores of people, I will simply say it's because Glenn Beck committed blasphemy, and perverted the word of God..... Wait. No, I can't do that. I am just not enough of a douche bag to say something that sick and perverted. Never mind.

    Article is here.

    Oh, so if Whoopie Goldberg says something it's the truth now? How does she represent "the media"? Does she speak for all Media, or just her own opinion? Seems as though this is nothing more than a hit piece that more so belongs in the blog section than does articles from Politico.


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #30
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Glenn Beck blasted for Japan quake comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    I think the disciplined and noble behavior of the Japanese people was the point being made.
    really? then why did she say possibly god did this to show us how to behave? sometimes people post exactly what they mean.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •